Updating tonight.. anyone waiting??? 

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by goldenmoon

today pakka wala update ðŸ˜›
Superbbb prologue..
Waiting fr frst part..
So sorry for keeping you all wait friends dearies, i was down with fever ðŸ˜” Will be updating today 
Part 1

Add "JyothiK" for pms.

"My name is Maan. Maan Singh Khurana IPS. I love this job; my 24 years hard work to become an IPS officer is fulfilled 4 years back. 4 years has changed me a lot, I only think of criminals nothing more than that. 4 years as IPS officer, 5 transfers and a promotion from ACP to DCP. Many people are there who want to kill and waiting for the correct time. But I don't care for anyone or even my life. There is no one to cry for me and I don't care if I die. I love my job and that means a lot to me. Again a transfer to Hyderabad, Crime branch, Maan Singh Khurana, DCP. June 10th everything started that day. Due to the increased crime in Hyderabad I got transferred on special duty. I had to form a team for investigation and other things at the same time I don't want many officers to be involved in this operation just 4 or 5. I was thinking about the team members then I remembered Adi. Adithya Malhotra, a good friend of mine and my batch mate during training. Next Shekar Kasyap, a very dedicated officer and my junior and the other one is Siddanth Vadera, last year batch topper. I have called them and explained about the case. They all came the next day to Hyderabad. We 4 formed a team and our higher officials gave us full rights to do whatever we want.

We 4 spread to different areas and investigated about the goons and my first target is on them who plays with girl's life. We gathered all the information about them and planned everything for their arrest. There are 3 major people in this which we have to deal carefully as there is political involvement. Our operation has started and wherever we go we were together as criminals came to know about our operation and they are waiting for a chance to kill us but we didn't give damn to them and continued with our operation. In those 3 one is caught and he is inside bars. No one could do anything we didn't give damn to those people who supported that criminal. Our next target became alert and we didn't leave any chance for him to escape. He too got arrested, when we were taking him police station he tried to escape and even tried to harm adi. With no other option we have to shoot him and he died then and there. The next day we were called for a meeting. By 10am we were in the office, 2 of our higher officials and Collector were present in the meeting.

"This is totally not done, do you even what you are doing? Is there any humanity in what you did?" asked IAS officer angrily. "Just a minute ma'am we know what we did and we did not do anything wrong. And they are not called as humans, kidnapping small kids and girls are a crime ma'am. If you still think we are wrong and want to punish us then we are ready for it too" told maan. The next day we got transferred to different areas in same city and my posting is in Check post control. Nothing is permanent in this job and I thought our work is left incomplete as we didn't catch the most important criminal. At the same time we can't violate our higher officials too. It's Sunday and we all met in adi's house for lunch.

"Seeing you all free I am very happy. Nahi tho always running behind those criminals. Acha hua ki aap logon ka transfer hua. Now I can spend some quality time with my huaband. Now cheer up guys why you all are moody, your work is completed na" told a happy sangita, wife of adi.

"Our work is still not completed" told maan. "Whatever maan, you guys enjoy atleast for sometime" told sangita. Sangita, doctor by profession and good friend of maan, shekar and siddanth. Adi and sangita got married a year back. She wants all the other 3 to get married so that she will get some company, she is totally irritated with these 4 and they only think of their duty and nothing else. After lunch they decided to go out. Shekar is driving the car and maan sat in passenger seat. Sangita, adi and siddanth were in back seat. They were talking and cracking jokes and doing a lot of masti. Suddenly sangita told "You 3 when will you get married. I am bored seeing your faces daily" "Yaar sangita, aaj kal adi ek ladki se baat kar raha hai. I think he will give some good news soon" told shekar. Maan and siddanth laughed while adi fumed at shekar. "Adi" shouted sangita. "Hey chill baby, they are just kidding" told adi and hugged her sideways. Sangita smiled "Sangita, ask siddanth aaj kal wo kisi ladki ke saath baat kar raha hai. he will be on phone most of the time" told maan. "Kya baat hai sid" asked sangita. Sid blushed and told "Yeah we both love each other but it takes time for marriage" "OHHH" shouted everyone. "What about you maan?" asked sangita. "Meri maa, ab chup raho. I am happy like this and I don't want to get married. I am seeing adi daily and I don't want to be like him" teased maan. "You are worst maan" scolded sangita. "Seriously tell me maan, kaisi ladki chahiye tumko?" asked sangita. "Even I am also serious, I am happy like this. I don't want to get involved in all those things" told maan.

After going home I laughed thinking about our conversation. Everyone thought I was kidding, but I seriously don't want to marry. I am happy being single, I only want to concentrate on my duty but nothing else. Everything was going smooth but the day I saw her everything has changed. How many times I want to ignore her but those many times we met. The day I saw her there was a strange pull towards her, everyone say first impression is the best impression but in our first meet itself I can say she was angry on me by seeing her eyes. I can never forget her eyes, they did some magic, some MAYA. I don't know her name that day but I use to think her as MAYA.

Precap: MAYA oopss GEET

Here is the first part, hope you like it. 

Love

Chinni

Edited by _GoldenStarz_ - 10 years ago