India-Forums

Tumhari Paakhi
Tumhari Paakhi

Tanya

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
It is not clear if Tanya is Anshuman's love? Or just a business associate getting into a marriage of convenience with him?
Ranaji definitely wants it and so does Anshuman, but I dont think they ever mentioned they are in love? 

That gives me hope that Tanya will be an anti-heroine but not a negative lead. As such there are strong messages from all associated with TP that there are no vamps in this show and the story is simple and straightforward (exactly what I like about it - you know what is going to happen next but can still enjoy the narrative).

Who do you think will play Tanya, and do you think she is in love with Anshuman? I dont want her to be another plotting vamp.

I have a strong feeling that pakhi can always join dots backwards (like in case of servants, or ayaan) so even in the case of anshuman, she will (all those hints of anshuman being khadoos, not appreciating her etc.) guess that anshuman does not want this relationship and leave before anshuman realizes her value.

Thoughts?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidnicki11simidinirmalac99binimotijakramrithassun2011-FreeSpirit-JeeLeZaraa

imdudehead Goldie
imdudehead
imdudehead

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I want Paakhi to leave and Anshumaan to go back for her and beg for her to return...and her to take atleast 2 weeks to come back and Anshumaan living in her village for 2 weeks with Ayaan begging her to come back :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrsun2011...MonaCo...

simidi Goldie
simidi
simidi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imdudehead

Yeah, I want Paakhi to leave and Anshumaan to go back for her and beg for her to return...and her to take atleast 2 weeks to come back and Anshumaan living in her village for 2 weeks with Ayaan begging her to come back :)

think that will happen not sure about begging but when pakhi finds out the truth she will  go back and then he will realise that he has fallen for her and he will go after her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr...MonaCo...

summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I hope Kritika Kamra plays Tanya. For some reason I think she would do justice to that part. I think Tanya is in love with Anshu (I mean who wouldn't be? Blushing). But for Anshu it's just a business deal. He thinks more with his brain than his heart, which now definitely belongs to Pakhi. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr...MonaCo...

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I was thinking of Kritika Kamra too. Though, Kamra looks nice in a bit of desi avatars. Kritika and Rukhsar were together in KTLK too. Other names that come to my mind are Kratika Sengar, Rubina Dilaik. I don't want Tanya to be a negative character though. I want her to be a woman of dignity who plays cupid and leaves... somewhat like Bindu's character in Abhimaan or Amrita Singhs in Raju ban Gaya Gentleman. We don't want a vamp-hero-heroine love triangle where the girl is after the guy's money. TP is different, and I hope they let it remain different.
summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaco

I was thinking of Kritika Kamra too. Though, Kamra looks nice in a bit of desi avatars. Kritika and Rukhsar were together in KTLK too. Other names that come to my mind are Kratika Sengar, Rubina Dilaik. I don't want Tanya to be a negative character though. I want her to be a woman of dignity who plays cupid and leaves... somewhat like Bindu's character in Abhimaan or Amrita Singhs in Raju ban Gaya Gentleman. We don't want a vamp-hero-heroine love triangle where the girl is after the guy's money. TP is different, and I hope they let it remain different.

Well now we know it's going to be Madhura Naik, which I think is a good choice. She suits such roles. I guess it's a mystery what kind of character they're going to turn her into.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr

-FreeSpirit- IF-Rockerz
-FreeSpirit-
-FreeSpirit-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I don't think that Tanya would be the typical female lead as this show has proved that its not going to follow a clichd route. I think Tanya may be like Lavanya, she may have feelings for Anshuman and must have told her dad. Rana being the businessman he is must have taken this a great opportunity to get into a partnership with Anshuman.
I think for Anshuman this might be more or less a business dealConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top