bssamyukta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Dear cvs of BALH

First of all i would like to ask why did u change pihu as negative totally ,u can say psycho...pihu being a kid of ram and priya who r pure heart ppl and they know only to help each and every one who is in need ...frm where did this blood in pihus body has come...she is a pure flesh of raya and why she was potrayed as evil character in the serial...pls my kind request to cv's is

1.stop showing this over dose of sammy ,suhani and pihu

2.stop potraying pihu as evil character...show us same litl pihu who has pure heart like her parents and who could not c any one fight or cry..if u want u can do it cvs...the present character of pihu is an insult to raya ...she does not resemble them at all..

3.stop using ram and sakshi as fillers of the episode ... i mean if u check out for the last 5to 6 epoisodes they were given only 4to 5 mints scene...its a sheer waste of talent of sakshi and ram

4.Just check and survey urself cvs ..how many r exactly watching ur crap at present...no one is interestd to c Sasupi ...next day everyone is watching in their favourite websites instead of sitting and wasting their sleep at 10.30p.m...

5.We want pure raya raya raya...nothing else...concentrate on that ...if  u do not have any story line pls for god sake end the serial on a good note ...

6.we r losing patience by seeing this crap of SAsu Pi...there is no more interes left to watch ur dirty crap

This is my POV...if any one is against of  my POV pls excuse me...
Iam ending my request mail to cvs of BALH through this forum  .. with the hope that they will take some immediate steps to reconsider their story line instead of dragging unnecessary crap

thanks and regards
samyukta...