Thursday program guide update! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I am also pretty clueless about Panchi's demons but I sooo wouldn't mind Piddi taking a stand! It's high time he comes out of KD's shadows. the guy has so many insecurities which can be focused on if he would stop being treated as a 24x7 joker! :@ 
^^ See if you compare it to Sunshine's previous shows; Piddi is like the Dodo of TBP? But then again, I don't think Dodo had his demons; he was just very, very blonde. 

Piddi, on the other hand, has issues. Sure he's funny and humorous, but his life revolves around his KD bhai [and sometimes RV bhai]. And that won't work in his real life. He needs to work on getting out of the KD/RV bhai ka shadow and making an individual identity for himself. I mean lets face it. Post uni; they'll all move off to start new lives, and while KiSha and RaHi may be together as a couple since they're soulmates and all that jazz, Piddi can't keep following KD/RV around! He's got to find himself, before he loses himself completely.
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

^^ See if you compare it to Sunshine's previous shows; Piddi is like the Dodo of TBP? But then again, I don't think Dodo had his demons; he was just very, very blonde. 

Piddi, on the other hand, has issues. Sure he's funny and humorous, but his life revolves around his KD bhai [and sometimes RV bhai]. And that won't work in his real life. He needs to work on getting out of the KD/RV bhai ka shadow and making an individual identity for himself. I mean lets face it. Post uni; they'll all move off to start new lives, and while KiSha and RaHi may be together as a couple since they're soulmates and all that jazz, Piddi can't keep following KD/RV around! He's got to find himself, before he loses himself completely.
Hey! dear i don't know your name,but i pretty agree with you whatever you have said!
Kisha and Rahi are soul mate and they will be together after all hurdles in their life.But Piddi had to stand himself whether in term of his life or finding girlfriend,i think this track will help him a lot.To find his position in buddies. 

THIS!! 👏

AGREED👏 But hight of Co - incidence😲: in today's epi... everything you told and we feel came in ACTION! Jaitley told the same and PIDDI IS CHANGING!!😉