Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

What I NOTICED in the forum :( (Page 5)

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

I'm a complete outsider to the forum.. and this forum gives me a very hitler-ish vibes.. if a person doesn't like KSG he/she would be called names and bashed.. has happened with me so I'm talking with experience.. I don't know about all the fans I'm talking about the people who I have encountered.. Everyone is extremely vocal about their likes regarding KSG but if someone is equally vocal about disliking him he/she gets bashed.. Even now in the Raqesh topics I have seen people constantly making snide remarks at him and at the people who like him.. Since when did having six pack was the criteria of being a good actor? I thought acting made a person an actor..KSG has definitely improved in this show but there's no denying to the fact that he has a long way to go.. He is an actor in the making If I were to put it in civil words.. there are loads of actors who are better I mean far better than him working on tv maybe even on the same channel.. so why not we agree to disagree here.. If someone likes a certain actor like most of the people here like KSG I have no problem with it.. but If I don't like him and I put it in the nicest way possible why am I getting targeted.. I'm gonna be as vocal about my dislike as you are with your like..

Clap

It's hilarious how anyone who has moved on or doesn't like Ksg is considered to be a "negative" poster, "preachy" or a "hater"

Though I gladly accept those names while happily pointing out that the show has moved on and the audience will too. Those who can't accept a recast need not watch and those who can will. After all a show is about the characters that are a product of WRITERS and not actors.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvszhasan2OceanicHeart.rajnid68GitaIyerShaitaanKiKhala-MakhanMalaai--RohitMaxwell-

GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged

I'm a complete outsider to the forum.. and this forum gives me a very hitler-ish vibes.. if a person doesn't like KSG he/she would be called names and bashed.. has happened with me so I'm talking with experience.. I don't know about all the fans I'm talking about the people who I have encountered.. Everyone is extremely vocal about their likes regarding KSG but if someone is equally vocal about disliking him he/she gets bashed.. Even now in the Raqesh topics I have seen people constantly making snide remarks at him and at the people who like him.. Since when did having six pack was the criteria of being a good actor? I thought acting made a person an actor..KSG has definitely improved in this show but there's no denying to the fact that he has a long way to go.. He is an actor in the making If I were to put it in civil words.. there are loads of actors who are better I mean far better than him working on tv maybe even on the same channel.. so why not we agree to disagree here.. If someone likes a certain actor like most of the people here like KSG I have no problem with it.. but If I don't like him and I put it in the nicest way possible why am I getting targeted.. I'm gonna be as vocal about my dislike as you are with your like..

You don't know. QH Forum is a KSG worshipping shrine.LOL 
THere are 3 sets of groups here - KSG fans, SJ fans and QH fans - the last being the least.
Sad but true.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsOceanicHeart.delena90rajnid68ShaitaanKiKhala-MakhanMalaai-

GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Clap

It's hilarious how anyone who has moved on or doesn't like Ksg is considered to be a "negative" poster, "preachy" or a "hater"

Though I gladly accept those names while happily pointing out that the show has moved on and the audience will too. Those who can't accept a recast need not watch and those who can will. After all a show is about the characters that are a product of WRITERS and not actors.

@ red - Word Pri
Writers get all the backlash for illogical plots, but no one praises them for the charaterizations. Be it Asad, Zoya, Shireen, Rashid, Ayan, they have given colourful shades to each character and need to be applauded for it.

GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niks54

Originally posted by GitaIyer

Clap 

@ red - Word Pri
Writers get all the backlash for illogical plots, but no one praises them for the charaterizations. Be it Asad, Zoya, Shireen, Rashid, Ayan, they have given colourful shades to each character and need to be applauded for it.

HMMM the audience did appreciate them by giving them HIGH TRPS and several awards! now the very same audience is criticising them for MABURT/ILLOGICAL TRACKS/KSG'S ouster! if the audience can applaud they can also criticise! it is only fair! and give me a break KSG/Asad is bashed non-stop on this forum, everyone has a vendetta against him as they know that he is a very big star

Yeah KSG is a big big star. 
And I am so jealous.LOL

Pls. read my comment carefully. I mentioned about writers and not KSG.
Reading between lines is great, but reading non-existent lines is superb.

Edited by GitaIyer - 06 January 2014 at 12:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsdelena90

GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Clap 

@ red - Word Pri

HMMM the audience did appreciate them by giving them HIGH TRPS and several awards! now the very same audience is criticising them for MABURT/ILLOGICAL TRACKS/KSG'S ouster! if the audience can applaud they can also criticise! it is only fair! and give me a break KSG/Asad is bashed non-stop on this forum, everyone has a vendetta against him as they know that he is a very big star

Yeah KSG is a big big star. 
And I am so jealous.LOL

Pls. read my comment carefully. I mentioned about writers and not KSG.

it's the truth honWink
Hail KSG.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90

GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Clap i KSG/ASAD is unnecessarily bashed purely because of the jealousy people have towards KSG's star power, now that RAQESH is in his place I doubt that Asad will ever be bashed!

The King is dead. Long live the king.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90-RohitMaxwell-

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Just when your post started making sense you flushed it down.. if People actually think that everyone has a vendetta against a person called KSG who is just a beginner in learning about acting I can't help but laugh at the sad state of affairs here..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90GitaIyer-RohitMaxwell-

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Clap

Exactly..

and where someone mentioned about fan groups.. I fall in none.. I think QH is a flawed story tho nothing on TV right now is perfectly made.. I don't like KSG and SJ I think does tend to over act but combining everything together the show's not bad.. now with someone stepping in KSG's shoes a "big star" who could hardly act I don't think it would make any difference.. it might get better but it won't get worse.. Loss of a non actor is the gain of an actor.. not bad..

Go to top