Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

What I NOTICED in the forum :( (Page 3)

Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 33343

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhiholic

#Muski of course i do! i said that for good discussions anyway.. if i was scared i wouldnt made that post... n as for that post i made note for modz i was insulted for no reason otherwise modz wouldnt delete some posts.. whatever i make posts are open for all... i wouldnt make post if m so scared . wouldnt comment here either!

so your whole point is.ur putting down d other FanGrups is ryte in ur eyez..disrespecting dem is ryte.Smile and it was made just for ur gud healthy discussion.Hmm.you want others shud respect your opinions ur feelings n baaki sabki feelings nd opinions can go to hell nd yu can mke dere fun as much as you want to as dey r nt Humanz dey dnt hav feelings right... Smile


Edited by Asad-Kii-Arzoo - 05 January 2014 at 11:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1493...parth...jazmeen-AppleOfMaEye--RohitMaxwell-

-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
this is what am noticing from last 1 week...
when KSGians n KABHIans are not much interrupting in th posts,,, as i don't even give a damn by now...then whats th question of quoting th same words ovr n over again...its just about targeting a fan group...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1493...parth...jazmeenkyph21rajnid68

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Joined: 20 April 2012
Posts: 76522

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
when i am disrespecting them? i am telling what i am observing! i would say same for all... if i say things to ksg.. fans shouldnt take it to their heart.. and if i do so simply report to modz.. they will take care! despite this if anyone has personally prob then i am open for pm/scrap to discuss!

on this whole fiasco i brought ksg fans on trp thread which i shouldnt i agree that! otherwise i am posting mostly about ksg!



thats not cool that i should be mocked for posting about ksg! well i still accept i was wrong many times so is all! none is saint here!


on serious note i don see the need of this post! i don think discussions on forum members issue is allowed! i should have said it on first post
Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 33343

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maliha-

this is what am noticing from last 1 week...
when KSGians n KABHIans are not much interrupting in th posts,,, as i don't even give a damn by now...then whats th question of quoting th same words ovr n over again...its just about targeting a fan group...
 LOLLOL And Ksgianz n True KaBhianz dnt even bring d matter of bashing...LOL as much as i have seen its Ksg Haters who love to bring Ksg in evry topic as how dis guy is better dan him...now we wil get story as ksg isnt dere...nd asad wud b available on d sets...LOL   *Show Must go on* people demselves r soo obsessed vd Ksg dt wen its nt evn required dey talk abt him bash him...dn only fans respond..but no no Ksgianz here shud go on n respect evrythng n shud b vd a thinking *move on move on* bt haters r allowed 2 do watever dey want to n dats nt bashing Smile

Edited by Asad-Kii-Arzoo - 05 January 2014 at 11:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1493...parth...jazmeenujala26kyph21

Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 33343

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhiholic

when i am disrespecting them? i am telling what i am observing! i would say same for all... if i say things to ksg.. fans shouldnt take it to their heart.. and if i do so simply report to modz.. they will take care! despite this if anyone has personally prob then i am open for pm/scrap to discuss!

on this whole fiasco i brought ksg fans on trp thread which i shouldnt i agree that! otherwise i am posting mostly about ksg!



thats not cool that i should be mocked for posting about ksg! well i still accept i was wrong many times so is all! none is saint here!


on serious note i don see the need of this post! i don think discussions on forum members issue is allowed! i should have said it on first post

dts wat my point is none is saint so why to even act lyke d one...m sorry 2 say Yaari i did say you b4 as well as a Frnd you have hurted me alot...in genral i dnt care abt wat bashers do...bt it bothers how my frndz hav changed ol of a sudden...n its nt abt ksg...its abt me...d way your attitude towards me has chnged..vd ol dis fiasco...Confused


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1493jazmeen-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Joined: 20 April 2012
Posts: 76522

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
#Muski i am sorry to say but i still consider you as my very good friendz... my attitudes towards you havent changed at all! butci know i am being mean on this whole issue but i am not getting emotional in this issue but faceing it with reality! i awas saying this since news come Ksg wont come back and few otger things which is true! i will still say trending wont bring him back! thats fact... i am considering those facts... but i know you are pissed at me for this! for which i wont blame u or anyone! but that doesnt making me i aint kabhi/asya fans! i still adore them as well i am looking forward to future of qh.. as a qh fans i am bound to say QH must go on whenever i see posts poping out how qh should go off air... i will not support this.. qh cant go off air... kabhi was golden as kabhi with 300 episodes! if sudden changes happen i wouldnt say whole show to go off air.. i still support QH n casts like i love kabhi as asya... and you my fruend shouldnt let this to come inbetween friendship.. we might have difference of opinions and u might be disappointed but if you pm/scrapped me this issue wouldnt be like this... This line is extremely between u n me... i am saying as a friend not targetting u... but its true you are also trying to making me jealous posting on different topics anti QH.. i know this is only for me :P as i piss u off... but this issue again could be handled via pm/scrap rather giving each other cold vibes! and i know how i used yo make u comment on main forum but now u find posts for urself to comment lolz.. thats i aporeciate... and i am still ur friend Hug anyone have personal issue... i am open to pm/scrap discussions!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunAmerraAsad-Kii-Arzoo

Amerra IF-Dazzler
Amerra
Amerra

Joined: 05 March 2007
Posts: 3609

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
They're just scared to see other people's opinions and they can't accept it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalAsad-Kii-Arzoo

Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 33343

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhiholic

#Muski i am sorry to say but i still consider you as my very good friendz... my attitudes towards you havent changed at all! butci know i am being mean on this whole issue but i am not getting emotional in this issue but faceing it with reality! i awas saying this since news come Ksg wont come back and few otger things which is true! i will still say trending wont bring him back! thats fact... i am considering those facts... but i know you are pissed at me for this! for which i wont blame u or anyone! but that doesnt making me i aint kabhi/asya fans! i still adore them as well i am looking forward to future of qh.. as a qh fans i am bound to say QH must go on whenever i see posts poping out how qh should go off air... i will not support this.. qh cant go off air... kabhi was golden as kabhi with 300 episodes! if sudden changes happen i wouldnt say whole show to go off air.. i still support QH n casts like i love kabhi as asya... and you my fruend shouldnt let this to come inbetween friendship.. we might have difference of opinions and u might be disappointed but if you pm/scrapped me this issue wouldnt be like this... This line is extremely between u n me... i am saying as a friend not targetting u... but its true you are also trying to making me jealous posting on different topics anti QH.. i know this is only for me :P as i piss u off... but this issue again could be handled via pm/scrap rather giving each other cold vibes! and i know how i used yo make u comment on main forum but now u find posts for urself to comment lolz.. thats i aporeciate... and i am still ur friend Hug anyone have personal issue... i am open to pm/scrap discussions!

Well Seedhi baat bolti hun main...Shuru kissne kiyaa Irritate karna you know it really well Tongue  
Dis is tit for tat..you annoy me i annoy you Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Did You Guys Noticed?

2

Author: Arpimugfan   Replies: 13   Views: 1697

Arpimugfan 13 1697 09 December 2013 at 8:42am by aman1605
Has Anybody Noticed It Yet?

Author: FloraPriti   Replies: 2   Views: 841

FloraPriti 2 841 23 November 2013 at 1:11am by treasure11
Didn't anyone noticed

Author: ManoMaham   Replies: 8   Views: 1822

ManoMaham 8 1822 08 November 2013 at 7:02pm by Asya_KaJen
PV forum and our forum,why unfair?

Author: Jahapana6packs   Replies: 9   Views: 2959

Jahapana6packs 9 2959 24 July 2013 at 9:05pm by preet313
Forum 32 New Kitty Party Forum

Author: AsadkiDeewani   Replies: 0   Views: 1107

AsadkiDeewani 0 1107 31 May 2013 at 5:29am by AsadkiDeewani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index