Originally posted by: delena90

😆

This is not bashing. This is the truth!

Your truth, My truth and Our truth.😆
Edited by GitaIyer - 10 years ago
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
we are asking just to acknowledge his one years effort we love karan singh grover but we also love qubool hai but without asad which is karan there isn't qubool hai simple
we ask that don't spread useless rumours asking was he really ill why was he seen clicking pics
and he has not accepted any film offer neither jeeny and he will feature in new show
so I hope the reason he is ill is justified for those who were thinking on other terms
we love karan singh grover more and that doesn't means we hate someone but the way his image wss targeted we surely oppose it

zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

its ironic how people can fill pages for KSG/KSGians when they not so like them I mean i will never write a single sentence for R  or S , dont feel like typing full name
...parth... thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

its ironic how people can fill pages for KSG/KSGians when they not so like them I mean i will never write a single sentence for R  or S , dont feel like typing full name

👏
totalmess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't speak for everyone but for me I would say that because there has been a whole lot of hate on this forum lately so just to keep trouble at bay. However it wouldn't be just aimed at KSG fans because he has been hated on too, it would be for all people bashing :)
Just my opinion
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤗
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone - just calm down and watch the show if you want to, don't if you don't want to. If you are no longer watching the show, please do not create a scene in the QH forums since you are no longer a viewer of the show. 
That just seems like it would be the best advice for us all. 
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

👏👏