India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ariya ss updated pg 29 (Page 17)

unishaz IF-Rockerz
unishaz
unishaz

Posted: 23 November 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
My dear dear dear dearies.. Thanks a lot for loving my stories.. I've decided i'll update only one regularly so i can finish that so i can give my time to other works too.. After the completion of this ss i will update kaise yeh pyar hai regurlarly then others.. Here u go:

New chapter:

Days went by drilling session went well.. They were not totally use to blindfold technique but they decided to practice one in a week or any off day.. Seniors were happy to see the enthusiasm of team.. One week later, all were sitting in conference room n chatting as no case was there.. Rsk was quietly watching it.. Right then her phone rang.. She picked it up n went out to take the call.. All were looking at the way she went whether new case arrived or not.. After 5 minutes she came back n informed, 'guys we r invited in a wedding of my ex team member so u all have to come to the wedding.. Tomorrow sharp at 7 pm be ready n gather in office we will all go together..' all were happy listening to this.. Girls were discussing what to wear.. Choree were discussing about food.. Sam n ariya just shook their head n smiled at their antics.. Later they called the day off.. Girls went to shopping.. Aisha was dragged by girls.. Sam n ariya went to dine together.. They were chatting.. They spent good time together.. Riya insisted sam to buy something for aisha.. She will be happy.. Sam agreed n brought a elegant diamond set for aisha.. Arjun too brought a pair of beautiful earings for riya n gifted her.. Riya hugged arjun tightly for that in happiness.. Riya selected a black with dark blue shiny bodered designed sherwani with highneck n black color pant to go with for arjun.. For sam she chose a blue designer sherwani with white salwar n white stole to go with it.. Both boys loved it n they selected a dark blue saree n shiny blue blouse that heroine of jannat 2 wore.. They paid for their clothes n went for a long drive.. Later samjun dropped riya n went to their house.. Their nightout was fabulous.. But sam saw arjun worriedly looking at riya.. So sam stopped car in front of beach where they jog daily.. Sam asked, 'kya baat hai arjun itna pareshan kyu hai?? Kuch hua kya tere aur riya k bich main??' to which arjun said, 'sam i got to know riya humein chod k kyun gayi thi isliye pareshan hu..' to which sam asked, 'kya hai wajah   arjun tell me..' to which arjun said whatever riya told him that day n broke down.. He said, 'sam woh mere liye mujhe chod k gayi.. I know how much she loves her dadu aur wo tut gayi hai is wajah se.. I feel so sad ki main uske liye kuch nahi kar pa raha hu..' to which sam said, 'arjun destiny tested u 2.. But u overcomed it.. Usse sirf tera sath chahiye.. Tu dukhi hoga toh woh vi dukhi hogi.. SO for her sake khush reh..' n hugged arjun to which he reciprocated.. Sam was overwhelmed to hear to hear the truth.. He was happy that their true love won.. Then he drove towards his house.. He asked arjun to stay over to which arjun agreed reluctantly.. Aisha had returned n was waiting for sam n was surprised to see arjun n said, 'aaj humare ghar ka rasta kese bhul gaye.. Kya aaj suraj uttar mein dal gaya??' n laughed.. To which none of the duo reacted.. Aisha asked what's the matter.. Sam said the whole story of how they knew rsk n the ariya story.. Aisha was stunned but smiled at them n later gave glare to them.. Samjun manofied her.. Sasha were happy for ariya but worried about sakshi.. They retired to bed.. Next day was off so samjun n aisha went for jogging.. Aisha asked then what were they going to wear to which samjun smiled sheepishly n showed what riya chose for them n informed aisha about it.. Sam gave the gift to aisha to which she was more than happy n hugged him.. Later at night all were ready.. First shree came in white sherwani n salwar with red stole looking cute.. Liza too wore a baby pink lehenga.. Chotu wore the sherwani he wore in kalki devi case.. Sakshi wore a light blue net chuddidar n make up highlighted her features.. They were wating for four of their senior.. Sam came wearing the same sherwani selected by riya n aisha to wore matching saree.. She wore white sleeveless blouse n saree which was half blue n half white.. They look good together.. Later ariya came together n others watched them openmouth as they were looking stunning.. They all went in a big suv n reached their destination.. They went toogether inside n riya was looking at her mobile.. Prachi n raghu's parents invited them in n samjun introduced their teams to them.. All greeted each other.. Arjun saw riya lost in her cell.. He asked for whom she is waiting.. Riya said it's surprise.. Sakshi thought maybe riya's bf n was happy.. After few minutes riya excused herself n went to entrance.. Samjun were confused but they waited.. After ten minutes riya came back but not alone a elderly lady n a handsome young man.. She brought them in front of her team n samjun bend down to take the ladies blessing.. All too followed that.. Riya introduced all that she was her dadi n surprise was the young man.. She turned towards samjun n said, 'pehchana isse.. Yeh hai aryan..' to which samjun hugged aryan at a time n asked about him.. The team who were shocked to see the scene she said to them, 'aryan singh khurana my brother..' to which all nodded n introduced themselves...(imagine magdheera's hero.. I don't remember his name right now..) n aryan started flirting with girls to which shree n sam fumed n ariya shook their head giving 'yeh kavi nahi sudhrega look' n riya just dragged aryan little away n said, 'don't mind.. He is a flirt..' to which he pouted n sam n shree sighed.. Wedding went well.. Ariya n sam were engrossed with their ex mates n introduced them to their team.. All praised their teamwork.. All were happily enjoying.. Ariya were stealing glances.. Sakshi was trying to gain arjun's attentiom but failed.. Later all were called on dance floor during reception.. Sasha were dancing merrily.. Aryan was dancing with random girl.. Sakshi asked arjun for dance to which he declined.. Later joined a boy who asked her to jealous arjun but failed as arjun was lost in riya who declined a boy.. Arjun asked riya to which she agreed.. Both were lost in each other.. Just then song changed to main tenu samjhawa ki.. Each n every word depicted their feelings.. Sakshi was angry seeing this.. Sasha were happy seeing them.. Others were stunned to see ariya dancing gracefully.. All clapped aftertheir dance which brought them back from their loveland.. They bowed in acceptance n went away..

All went to their home discussing the days event.. Ariya were lost in their dance.. They slept thinking about each other.. Next morning all were sitting in the conference room discussing about yesterday.. Just then a case arrived.. A dead body was found in the riverbank n face was damaged so identification was difficult.. They went to spot n started investigating the case.. Sakshi felt nauseous n went away.. Riya n arjun were searching for clues.. Sameer n aisha were asking people who saw it shree n chotu were searching for any complaint about missing person.. Liza was examining the body.. They found what they needeed n went back to office.. They found traces of a bike n missing complaint too.. Liza concluded that boy was killed by a sharp knife.. The case was solved n the culprit was the boy's half brother who killed him for property.. They caught him.. All were finishing the paperwork when riya's phone rang n picked it up.. Later all color drained from her face.. She grew pale n phone slipped from her hand.. All saw the change in her.. Samjun reached n what happened they asked, riya only uttered, 'dadu hospitalized n aryan arrested..' to which both were shocked as well.. Others were shocked too hearing that..

Precap- aryan's case, dadu critical..
Note: hope u like it..

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

lizakuttiNeedhi_naughtysangeethbalaMariaakankshanicronyariyafairyshahsweetpari4u97kreya204AriyaLilyOrchidpangoarmishraalka_07dhruvi_parshKaShforever06rosamaledesire_nikkiSATRISHIashlesha2neitkazubiya92pink1AMAR_LOVEaisha.....11110teja21pravalika9291rinku95MRD1692020..juhi..MdmadonaShanafrll_megha_llariyabestfan.Archangel.kaveriw2008shah10_Tabassum_Cieli.Santijeharshucuteariya

unishaz IF-Rockerz
unishaz
unishaz

Posted: 23 November 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
sorry for double post..

Edited by unishaz - 23 November 2014 at 6:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanafrcuteariya

Shanafr IF-Rockerz
Shanafr
Shanafr

Posted: 23 November 2014 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Awesome fantstic update
loveit
cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unishaz

zubiya92 IF-Rockerz
zubiya92
zubiya92

Posted: 23 November 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon

unishaz

--Rashmi--- Goldie
--Rashmi---
--Rashmi---

Posted: 23 November 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Awsm update.ariya and sam moments r nice.what happened with dadu and aryan?update sn dr.tnx 4 pm.

unishaz

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 23 November 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Omg damm awesome update

Lekin last line ne hila diya sach mein

How come this happen...

unishaz

pink1 IF-Rockerz