Posted: 10 years ago
I think initially,shlok loved his mom so much...but niranjan could nt tolerate shlok s care n concern for his mom...

So he played swati s track in shlok s life...and blamed anjali for it...

Niranjan has cut all the people who loved anjali,like her parents...and same he do with shlok...
one thing is true niranjan did bad with swati and put blame on anjali
Neeranjan is a very insecure person...he is a bully and all bullys are insecure and they try to hide their insecurity and their lack of self esteem by this false show of power. Neeranjan knows that it is Anjali who is the focal point of the family and that is why he likes taking away things that are of value to her.
Sonia interesting point that you have brought up regarding Shloke that he is also cutting away people who love Shloke from Shloke. 
I really want to know what happened between Shlok and Anjali
i believe anjali never had loving relationship with her kids. battered women while dealing with trauma and shame distance themselves from their kids. only emotional bond shlok has in that home is with his siblings to an extent. bond between him and niranjan is more like master and slave. may be because there was never any warmth in their relationship shlok found it easy to hate his mother with swathi incident.
niranjan could have done something bad to swathi and by putting the blame on anjali he might have further widened the gap that was already there between mother and son. he drives a wedge between all the members of his family and he makes sure all of them would compete against each other to please him.
Originally posted by dsr11

i believe anjali never had loving relationship with her kids. battered women while dealing with trauma and shame distance themselves from their kids. only emotional bond shlok has in that home is with his siblings to an extent. bond between him and niranjan is more like master and slave. may be because there was never any warmth in their relationship shlok found it easy to hate his mother with swathi incident.
niranjan could have done something bad to swathi and by putting the blame on anjali he might have further widened the gap that was already there between mother and son. he drives a wedge between all the members of his family and he makes sure all of them would compete against each other to please him.
maybe Anjali didn't want to get attached to her kids because of her husband
Nice post!
The dynamics between Shlok and Anjali is the one I find most gripping. Everything sort of evolves around their relationship which initially may have resulted from Niranjans influence. It's difficult to imagine Anjali ever being a "normal" mother but, we do hear his uncle talking about the young Anjali bahu who is quite different from the Anjali we see today. Looking forward to the unravelling of these complex relationships. 
It think it will be interesting to watch them in the future
Agree. I hope soon Shlok will find out about how bad person his father is and will love and respect AnjaliEdited by macaron - 10 years ago
yea i belive niranjan do all thing and blame go to anjali