kria and taani;s friendship
taani;s bond with gang
taanis meet with reys parents
nad this new entry sid
try to cont soon and pls pm me
Posted: 8 years ago

TaaRey & Swaron: Make u feel that u love me

Chapter  12

Both Sid and Swayam continued their argument. And others stood and saw.

Sharon:are they (pointing to sid and Swayam)like this always?  (Asked to Taani)

Taani: ya they are. Swayam bhai na always innocent he don't do  anything or saything but Sid bhai whenever he is bored he do  something or say something to irritate Swayam bhai.

Rey:wow its so awesome to have siblings like this. u r so lucky  Taani.

Taani: ok now lets leave from here they come automatically when  get tired  of this

They all left from there leaving Sid and Swayam.

After an hour everyone had their dinner together which was  prepared by Taani and sid and then they were having their dessert.

'wow Sid you are an  awesome cook bro' said Vicky

'I agree' accepted every boys with Vicky   

'boys are always best' said nil. Rey and Swayam looked at  eachother and shook their heads as they know now next what will  happen.

'excuse me Taani is best so girls are best' said Kria

'no boys' boys said

'girls'

'boys'

'girls'

'boys'

'girls'

'ok we agree Taani is best but see we have two awesome cooks in  our side Sid and Amar and look at you girls other than Taani no  one knows cooking so we win' declared nil.

All girls where glaring at boys but they didn't give any reaction to  it and they continued talking with themselves. Sharon got irritated  by that and thought for a second and smirked and got up from her  place to get everyone's attention.

'why don't we go on a trip?' she asked

'awesome idea sharon' everyone said

'I m glad you all liked my idea but I just only asked girls about  this' Sharon said

'what do you mean?' Swayam opened his mouth this time.

Sharon said "come on girls we will enjoy our time without boys  somewhere out off town" (in attitude glaring at boys)

'wow yes' girls

'what?'  boys

Without saying anything girls all got up and moved towards door  but Rey stopped them.

'sharon atleast say where you girls are going?' he asked her

'why should we say Rey? You guys are so irritating and annoying  to us and we need a break from this. If I say where we are going  you guys will follow us so no I m not saying. Bye" saying that  Sharon left with girls from there but before leaving Taani glared at  Rey and Swayam and went. Rey Swayam saw each other with  confusion why taani is glaring at them.

'this is all your fault guys' Rey said to all

'what r u saying Rey?' asked Vicky

'If you guys didn't start the fight between girls this wouldn't have  happened and because of that girls are leaving out of town and we  don't know where they are going' Swayam answered them and sat  in couch sadly. Sid who had been busy with a call finished his call  and came back where everyone was present and saw everyone.

'guys what happened? Where is girls? Why are you all silent?' Sid  asked everything noticing the surroundings. Rey sighed and  narrated everything to Sid.

'I agree with Rey its your fault guys you shouldn't have started it'  sid agreed with Rey. Everyone were silent for few minutes and  suddenly Rey stood up and went to leave but Swayam stopped  him.

'Rey where are you going?' Swayam asked him.

'To see taani' Rey answered casually. Seeing this sid smirked and  waited for Swayam's reaction like he expected sid got Swayam's  reaction.

'what? why are you going at this time? You are not going there.'  Swayam declared.

'if you want to know where your sister going then leave me or  come with me or stay here.' Rey said while smirking at Swayam  and sid showed hands in thumps up. Swayam was mentally  debating whether he should go with Rey or not and finally decided  to go with Rey and both left to sharon's house. Both got inside by  the open window and both split away in different directions in  search of their love. swayam went in the direction of sharon's  room   and found her sitting in couch with nail polishes in her  hand. Swayam entered her room.

'Sharon' he called her and Sharon saw him and about to shout but  shook her head and continued in deciding what color to paint her  nails. Swayam was amused by her reaction actually he expected  her to shout at him. He moved towards her and sat in front of her  in the floor.

'Sharon' he called her but no response Sharon please talk with me'  again he called and requested to talk with him but Sharon was  making weird faces and busy with choosing what color to paint.  Swayam couldn't take it any more so he took  nail polishes from  Sharon's hand by this Sharon looked at Swayam.

'give it back' she said blankly to him. Swayam shook his head.

'sharon first please talk with me and we can sort out everything'   Swayam said to her.

'but I m not in mood to talk and I want to put nail polish to my  nails so not now' Sharon said more calmly to him.

'sharon please' Swayam said and Sharon shook her head.

'ok if I paint your nails first, then we will talk ok?' he asked her  and Sharon was shocked to hear this but also felt happy that  Swayam was here with her.

'you will paint my nails?' she asked him with her eyebrows raised.  For this Swayam without thinking twice answered her.

'of course yes I will' he said. Sharon thought for a second and  forwarded her hands to him. Swayam caught her hands gently and  looked at two different colors of nail polish in his hands in  confusion and thought to look at what color clothes she is wearing  so he looked at her and gulped when he  found her wearing a short  pajama with pink and found her so hot in that. 

Swayam was so lost in seeing her, Sharon saw him and rolled her  eyes and clicked her fingers in front of him and brought him back  and Swayam shook his head and choose to paint red color. While  Swayam putting nail polish in her hand nails looked so cute by his  reaction. Sharon just smiled on seeing his cute reactions and  the  childish way he painted her nails.

When he completed her hands and he bent a little and took her  ankle slowly and kept on his lap. He felt her skin so soft and  smooth so he was caressing her foot and his this touch gave shiver  to Sharon so she closed her eyes. Swayam was fully concentrating  on her foot by bring her foot near his lips and he placed a soft kiss  on her foot, she gasp when he moved up by trailing kissing from  her foot to her leg.      

On the other hand Taani was walking towards Sharon's room and  was about to open the room but someone closed her mouth with  one hand and pulled her to the next room and crashed her to the  wall. Taani pushed the hand which closed her mouth and saw who  it was and it was not a shock for her to find her Rey standing close  to her.

'what the hell are you doing here Rey?' Taani asked him but as  usual he didn't answer her, he hold her by her waist and brought  her close to him.

'where are you going Taani?' he asked her.

'to Sharon's room' she said in a confidence tone but really she was  affected by his touch and closeness.

'do you know what is happening in there?' he asked her and she  shook her head in no so he continued your bhai is painting your  bhabhi's nails' as Rey finished saying this Taani looked surprised  and happy.

'aww Bhai kitna romantic' Taani said with so much happy in her  tone.

'excuse me I m more romantic than your bhai' Rey said to taani  proudly. Taani rolled her eyes at him.

'and sweetheart you are so cute in this  night wear' he said to her  huskily.

'shut up Rey and now tell me why are you here?' she asked him.  Rey remembered why he came.

'ya where are you girls going?' he asked her. But she shook her  head.

'please na sweetheart say' he asked her again.

'no why should I say you? Did you support me that I m best in  cooking no na so I m not saying' Taani said cutely and Rey  chuckled at her. But he moved closer to her and pressed himself  more close to her and went towards her ears and blow her hair  which is falling and hiding her ears.

'you know your lips are asking me something else?' he said in low  tone and moved back to see her. She was closed her eyes and  clutching his shirt tightly

'wh..a.ttt?' her voice was shaken . and Rey loved this effect on her.  He moved closer both can feel their breathe and their nose were  touching  and Rey's one hand caressed her cheeks and he said

"KISS your lips asking my lips for sometimes" he said and tilted  his head a side. Taani's heart is beating so fast and they were  dangerously close and she want their first kiss to be so special.

'we are going to goa' she said fastly and about to push him. But  but Rey caught her hand.

'who said I will leave you if you said where you are going?'  Rey  said  shocking her.

Precap:

"Bhabhi I m sorry I said to Rey we are going to goa" Taani  mumbled because of feeling guilty.

"no problem Taani we are not going to goa we are going to  lonavala" Sharon said while smirking.

Sorry I didn't read for checking mistakes

Edited by poorni_vishali - 8 years ago
amazing update boys vs girls nice taarey and swaron scene nice next update soon..
Awesome updt
Boys v/s girls part was suprb
Rey is too naughty
Taarey part was so romantic
Waiting 4 nxt part