Do pm me for next part
sure
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sheenalipkknd

Just started reading this FF, nice start can't wait for the next update๐Ÿ˜Š
tnx a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š

chapter2

Aliya went to her room controlling her tears and closed the door. Zain followed her,calling her name but she refused to talk to him.''He kept knocking till Aliya replied, "Aliya listen to me! Please!"
"Zain please leave me alone for a while..." she requested.
"I will be sitting in front of your door till you open it jaan..."
"Stop being stubborn Zain!" said Aliya. She waited for his reply for a while and then left for the washroom to freshen-up as she had cried too much.
Meanwhile Zain climbed the pipe to enter her room and Aliya was shocked when she came out of washroom.
"Zain are you mad?" Aliya asked not believing her eyes.
"So you didn't know what I could do if you refuse to talk to me, right?" Zain asked closing the window.
"But Zain what if some thing had happened to you while climbing the pipe?" Aliya was worried.
"Oh my soon to be wifey, you care so much for me!" he smirked taking slow steps towards Aliya while she took every steps back until she hit the wall.
''Aliya...'', he whispered.
''Zain, where are you?" Before Zain could complete his sentence,they heard his mom's voice.
"Oh God! Aliya I have to leave right now!"With that he rushed towards the door but came back and kissed Aliya on her cheeks after which he left the room as quickly as he could, leaving a shockingly surprised Aliya blushing and staring at the disappearing figure.

~~~
''Mamu? Are you busy? " she asked knocking on the door.
"Aliya my daughter, you don't need to ask permission beta. Come in, come in..." Mamu replied.
Aliya came and sat next to him on sofa and took a book which was kept on the table aside.
"Will you read any books? You can choose whatever you want from this library." Mamu smiled.
"Mamu actually... " she hesitated to express herself.
"Say Aliya, I am listening to you beta."" Mamu I want to go back home... "
"But why? It's not even a week since you are here!""I am just missing Ammi & Abbu..."
"Did anyone say something to you? Did Suraiyya begum..."Before Mamu could complete his sentence
she said; "No Mamu! Mami is so caring and so is everyone... Actually I haven't stayed away from my family for so long."
"Oh!! Then let's ask your Ammi & Abbu to come here."Aliya didn't know what to say.
"But Mamu it will be good if I leave for Bhopal tomorrow itself."
"Good? For whom? For what?" Mamu asked raising his eyebrows.
"Mamu I am also missing Bhopal. Now will you ask Bhopal to come and stay here?" she asked smilingly and Osman Abdullah couldn't control his laughter .
"So you both of you are here in the study room,huh?" Zain asked entering the room.
"Come Zain" said his father Osman
"Aliya told me she wants to go back home soon..."Hearing this Zain looked at aliya who looked everywhere in the room but didn't meet his eyes.
"Mamu, Abbu is coming to pick me up. He will be here in 1 hour. Till then I will do my packing. I'll see you later."
''Okay beta." replied Mamu.Zain didn't ask or say anything because he wasn't happy.

~~~
''Assalamualiakum Ghulam Sahab'' Osman Abdullah greeted Aliya's father with a smile.
'Walaikumassalam. Kaise hai aap? (How are you?)'', he smiled back.
''Allah ka shukar hai sab khairiat hai. Shabana nahi aaye kya? (Everything is fine by God's grace. Shabana didn't come?'' he asked.
''Nahi Osman Sahab. Mai thodi der hi ruk paauga yahan par. Kal aap sab log hamare yahan aaye zaroor raat ke khaane ke liye. (No Osman Sahab as I will be leaving for Bhopal soon. Tomorrow you all have to come for dinner at our place.)''
''Insha Allah zaroor! (We definitely will!)''Nafisa came with some snacks and juice and greeted him.
''Baitho beta. Fahad kaisa hai? Aur tumhari bachiyaan? (How is Fahad? And your children?)'''
'Mashaallah sab khairiat hai. (Everyone is fine.)''.
''Osman Sahab, Suraiyya Bhabhi dikhaayi nahi de rahi hai aur Shaziya kahan hai? (Where are Suraiyya Bhabhi and Shaziya?)", GillamoorhSahab asked.
''Suraiyya kisi padosi ke yahan gayi hai kuch functions ke liye aur Shaziya ka toh pata nahi. Nafisa, Shaziya kahan hai beta? (Suraiyya has gone to a neighbor's house for some functions and I have no idea for Shaziya. Nafisa, where is Shaziya?)'', Osman aksed.
''Dad Shaziya apne mayke gayi hai... (She has gone to her mom's place...)''
''Oh accha.'' Osman replied.
''Nafisa beta zara dekna ye Aliya kahan reh gayi. (Nafisa please call Aliya.", Aliya's father said
''Mai abhi dekhti hoon. (Just a minute.)''

~~~

'Aliya?' Nafisa knocked the door.''Bhabhi come in. You don't have to knock.' Aliya smiled.''Phupa ji has come. Are you ready?''"Yeah I am! Let's go...' Aliya said taking her bag when Nafisa stopped her.'Aliya one minute. I want to say something...''
''What Bhabhi?'
''About Shaziya and Gauhar...''

~~~
Before leaving Aliya came to Zain's room as he hadn't come out of his room since Osman informed Aliya wants to leave.'Zain? I am going now. Will you not say Allah hafiz?'' She said sitting beside him on the bed.
''Please leave me alone Aliya...
''She sat there for a few minutes. Silence crawled. Seeing the time, she sighed and got up to leave when Zain caught her hand. She smiled.''I am sorry Aliya!'' he said.
''You didn't do anything zain so why to say sorry?'' she replied tears welling in her eyes.
''But you didn't say what's the matter?'' he asked.
''Zain do you love me?'' she asked wiping her tears.Cupping her face, Zain replied;
'Of course I do Aliya & I love you more than I've ever loved someone... Now please stop crying, I cannot see you in tears... Please Aliya?''
''Okay I believe you but you'll have to do something to cheer me up'', she said with a witty smile on her face.
''But aren't you already okay? I mean happy again? And this smile, it's dangerous... What's on your mind?'' He knew something was up, but what?
''Tomorrow night at my house, you're coming and I'll wait.''With this Aliya turned to leave when he grabbed her wrist.
''No no no! You got to be kidding me Aliya! How can I just come to your house? What will everyone think?''
''Your family has been invited to my house for dinner so you will be coming too and I'll be waiting for you...'' She smiled.''Oh I see. I will definitely come and well... Be ready.'' He ended this with a wink.
Laughingly Aliya replied, '' I will! See you soon then.''Hugging him she left his room, leaving a smirking Zain behind.

~~~

It was 1am when she felt her phone vibrating. Luckily she had put her mobile on silent or else Ayat would have bombarded with her questions!''Hello Aliya? How can you sleep so peacefully while I can't...?'' she heard his husky voice.''Zain I wasn't sleeping...'' she replied almost in a whispering tone.

~~~
Edited by MsfairyCindreLa - 10 years ago
Aloha People! :D

Some notes regarding this FF :)

1) We appreciate likes and comments, and would be very pleased to read them. Each and every comment makes the writers happy. :)   A special thanks to all those who comment or even press a like!๐Ÿ˜ณ

2) If you wish to receive updates, buddy either me,Butterfly003, or Mun, MsFairyCindreLa.
It's quite tough to go and buddy everyone who wishes for updates. So please help us, by just clicking on the 'Buddy' option and your request shall be accepted as soon as we come online! :)

3)As already mentioned, updates will be given once in a week or maybe within 2 weeks (lateness caused due to studies)...

4) Sorry if any of the notes above were rude.

5)Hope you'll enjoy the Chapter 2! :D

Cheers!
~Diksha

Edited by Butterfly003 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Jenny_sms

Awesome

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
awesome update.
but what happen with aliya?why she behaving so strange?
love ZaYa moment.waiting for next part.
Awesome 
Update 
I loved 
Plzzz update soon
Cant wait
awesome update loved it ๐Ÿ˜›do PM me
Amazing
Loved it