India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishabala OS : Hijack (Page 7)

karamjeet IF-Rockerz
karamjeet
karamjeet

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Awesome OS...loved it specially madhu character...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

book.worm

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Amazing OS..!!! Superb Loved it..!!!

book.worm

mahimesha Goldie
mahimesha
mahimesha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
 ROFL
it was LOLRk is such a gentlemenEmbarrassed madhu is a cutee pieWink

awesome os ...i loved ur os ...
this is so different  hijack in hijack plain they fixed there marriage ...
the pregnancy drama and talk was superb Embarrassed
sorry for the late reply  Ouch

book.worm

HeyDeviMaiyya IF-Stunnerz
HeyDeviMaiyya
HeyDeviMaiyya

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome OS! Loved it :D

book.worm

Cold-Fire IF-Sizzlerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged
This was a hell funny as well as superb os...
From the beginning, I don't find anything wrong in RK refusing to help Madhu...afterall it helped them to get together for a lifetime...
but one thing I did not understand...Madhu went to Trishna and told her dukhbhari katha...bt she should have atleast thought that may be RK is married??? She had taken a huge risk... i guess RK is always meant to be single until and unless he meets his Madhubala..LOLLOL
Madhu is such an actress...actually she reminds me of my sister-in-law...who told me something like this when she was angry on my bro...Big smile
Their fights were too cute and funfilled yaar...madhu is defo mad...she kept on irritating the poor RK...Even the air hostess took Madhu's side...bechara...
So now the real drama starts, the HIJACK!!! At first from tht name I thought u meant how madhu hijacked RK's heartLOLLOL but now I get u really meant the word...waise what I said,m Madhu has done it..Isn't it??
Oh Gid...this Mukund was so seedha sadha in the show and kuku keeps on depicting him as womanizer, or psycho, or negativeOuchOuch...and the negative one, SultanAngryAngry...kuku keeps on gungan gaaing of his...good brother, good brother-in-law...hmphhh...Stern Smile
Finally Rishbala coming close...how sweet...
RK is so caring...Madhu should have married him immediately...Their convos were really EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Again mukund came for getting bajaoed...the leader of the gang was really good, he helped Rishbala out of the trouble named Mukund...now kuku will say that the leader's name was Sultan...wasn't it kuku dear????LOLLOL
RK got shot...Hey bhagwan rakshaa karna uski..Madhu be ready with khoon...LOL
Finally they meet each others' parents...Oh my my Trish also there!! 
oho!!! the way Rishabh gave her back was so damn good...so finally they will be getting married...
So again the plane???? But thank god he came to be with his shaadi-se-pehle-pregnant wife...LOLLOL
This Rishbala is mad about babies yaar...go quickly finish ur reception and quickly have a baby...show mein yaar aaisaa hi hona chahiye tha...waise bhi RK kaam pe to  jaata hai nahi..then he should put the time he is in home to some use...
All over it was really a fantastic os...expecting more works like this from u...thnks for pm and tk cre...SmileSmile

Edited by rg0782 - 09 January 2014 at 1:29am

book.worm

book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rg0782

This was a hell funny as well as superb os...
From the beginning, I don't find anything wrong in RK refusing to help Madhu...afterall it helped them to get together for a lifetime...
but one thing I did not understand...Madhu went to Trishna and told her dukhbhari katha...bt she should have atleast thought that may be RK is married??? She had taken a huge risk... i guess RK is always meant to be single until and unless he meets his Madhubala..LOLLOL
Madhu is such an actress...actually she reminds me of my sister-in-law...who told me something like this when she was angry on my bro...Big smile
Their fights were too cute and funfilled yaar...madhu is defo mad...she kept on irritating the poor RK...Even the air hostess took Madhu's side...bechara...
So now the real drama starts, the HIJACK!!! At first from tht name I thought u meant how madhu hijacked RK's heartLOLLOL but now I get u really meant the word...waise what I said,m Madhu has done it..Isn't it??
Oh Gid...this Mukund was so seedha sadha in the show and kuku keeps on depicting him as womanizer, or psycho, or negativeOuchOuch...and the negative one, SultanAngryAngry...kuku keeps on gungan gaaing of his...good brother, good brother-in-law...hmphhh...Stern Smile
Finally Rishbala coming close...how sweet...
RK is so caring...Madhu should have married him immediately...Their convos were really EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Again mukund came for getting bajaoed...the leader of the gang was really good, he helped Rishbala out of the trouble named Mukund...now kuku will say that the leader's name was Sultan...wasn't it kuku dear????LOLLOL
RK got shot...Hey bhagwan rakshaa karna uski..Madhu be ready with khoon...LOL
Finally they meet each others' parents...Oh my my Trish also there!! 
oho!!! the way Rishabh gave her back was so damn good...so finally they will be getting married...
So again the plane???? But thank god he came to be with his shaadi-se-pehle-pregnant wife...LOLLOL
This Rishbala is mad about babies yaar...go quickly finish ur reception and quickly have a baby...show mein yaar aaisaa hi hona chahiye tha...waise bhi RK kaam pe to  jaata hai nahi..then he should put the time he is in home to some use...
All over it was really a fantastic os...expecting more works like this from u...thnks for pm and tk cre...SmileSmile

LOL tht wa sso funny and cute... thanks hun for commenting...

the thing, if RK turned out to be married... then it wud make him an even more of a villain to Trishna na? married man seducing an innocent girl? I bet Madhu wished he was marriedWinkLOLLOL

Okay... I gotta admit... the leader is SultanLOLLOLLOLLOL that is the reason I made the other guy Mukund... i had thought of revealing Sultan's name... but hijackers are very careful about their identity right? hence didnt mention the nameEmbarrassedLOL
Hey on my defense... Mukund was a sweetheart in Raabta... just that, I can't see Mukund elder to RK... hence when an guy elder to RK is required I go to Sultan... otherwise I go to MukundEmbarrassedLOL

uma88

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I give up
I don't have any more words of praise for you now ! Embarrassed
Hug the best I have read till now!
unique! loved it !
can u please pm me the next time u update anything ? Embarrassed
thanks!