Posted: 10 years ago
Kaha se laate ho aisi stories...

i just love ur writing(sigh)...

i get never tired of writing this again and again..πŸ˜†

loved it. specially the pranks...
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A complete new avatar of madhu, I thoroughly enjoyed it lazy, sure I will add this o my fav list
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm,  "it is illogical and a big blunder" ?  I must have totally missed that part.  

Lazy, the best part of a good storyteller, like yourself, is that you write so well, that the reader gets completely lost in your story.   I tend to forget logic sometimes as long as I am enjoying the read.  Who needs logic when the story has completely gripped your imagination?

And that is what you did here.  There was one twist after another.  Madhu's revenge was a twist, her sitting by RK, her ongoing teasing, and then the unexpected Hijack.

Even though I knew the name of the OS, I actually was not expecting a hijack.  I know, I know.  Title, airport etc BUT I still completely forgot - good story telling!!!!
manju21.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS Lazy😳...Love u lazy for such lovely story...😳
I liked Naughty RK and Madhu...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
They both were thinking of doing it wen der flight was hijacked 🀣...and Trishna truly believed Madhu over her own brother she is really innocent...πŸ˜†
Keep on writing wonderful stories...πŸ€—

Edited by manju21.k - 10 years ago
revti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome os
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Da..Kuku am fallin short of words after readn such an hilarious OS...! 🀣

Madhu is such a prankster. .hahah🀣
her calln him a PIG dat wss! 🀣

nd d way she actd..poor trishna fell for dis abla nari..feminist..🀣

gud Rk made her taste her own medicines. .d way he playd revenge was damn hilarious. . 🀣
🀣
Gud dat leader did d gud job to dat makki..he really wss 🀬

nd last part .

ilovu nd day line First baby nd den mad sex..dat was icing on sugar.
Dear I love all ur ffs..
ur a gem a blessd writer..
Am ur Big, wala pankhi now...

awesome. .
awesome
Muaaahhh πŸ€—
DivyaEdited by Desire6 - 10 years ago
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS...loved it specially madhu character...
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing OS..!!! Superb Loved it..!!!
mahimesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 πŸ€£
it was πŸ˜†Rk is such a gentlemen😳 madhu is a cutee pieπŸ˜‰

awesome os ...i loved ur os ...
this is so different  hijack in hijack plain they fixed there marriage ...
the pregnancy drama and talk was superb πŸ˜³
sorry for the late reply  

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was a hell funny as well as superb os...
From the beginning, I don't find anything wrong in RK refusing to help Madhu...afterall it helped them to get together for a lifetime...
but one thing I did not understand...Madhu went to Trishna and told her dukhbhari katha...bt she should have atleast thought that may be RK is married??? She had taken a huge risk... i guess RK is always meant to be single until and unless he meets his Madhubala..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Madhu is such an actress...actually she reminds me of my sister-in-law...who told me something like this when she was angry on my bro...πŸ˜ƒ
Their fights were too cute and funfilled yaar...madhu is defo mad...she kept on irritating the poor RK...Even the air hostess took Madhu's side...bechara...
So now the real drama starts, the HIJACK!!! At first from tht name I thought u meant how madhu hijacked RK's heartπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but now I get u really meant the word...waise what I said,m Madhu has done it..Isn't it??
Oh Gid...this Mukund was so seedha sadha in the show and kuku keeps on depicting him as womanizer, or psycho, or negative...and the negative one, Sultan😑😑...kuku keeps on gungan gaaing of his...good brother, good brother-in-law...hmphhh...😳
Finally Rishbala coming close...how sweet...
RK is so caring...Madhu should have married him immediately...Their convos were really πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Again mukund came for getting bajaoed...the leader of the gang was really good, he helped Rishbala out of the trouble named Mukund...now kuku will say that the leader's name was Sultan...wasn't it kuku dear????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RK got shot...Hey bhagwan rakshaa karna uski..Madhu be ready with khoon...πŸ˜†
Finally they meet each others' parents...Oh my my Trish also there!! 
oho!!! the way Rishabh gave her back was so damn good...so finally they will be getting married...
So again the plane???? But thank god he came to be with his shaadi-se-pehle-pregnant wife...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This Rishbala is mad about babies yaar...go quickly finish ur reception and quickly have a baby...show mein yaar aaisaa hi hona chahiye tha...waise bhi RK kaam pe to  jaata hai nahi..then he should put the time he is in home to some use...
All over it was really a fantastic os...expecting more works like this from u...thnks for pm and tk cre...😊😊
Edited by rg0782 - 10 years ago