Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Bound by Blood, ek Alag love-story.(KR+SS FF) *Updated Ch5* (Page 17)

anjali22 IF-Sizzlerz
anjali22
anjali22

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged
loved it
amazing one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anki_22

Mystique.Kishi Senior Member
Mystique.Kishi
Mystique.Kishi

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Shona, I am late , no????? Are you angry?
So coming to the write up...Why go you leave cliffhangers?????? I don't like them but I also love them. You have known me long to know I am a confused kinda girl. I am loving your Swayam. Said it before, Gonna say it again. He makes me insecure about my Swayam. I mean, this one is presumably a vampire knight. How do one best this????
So, kriya is a pure blood? So she was born a vampire? Her father was one? Where did Sharon go?????? Dont answer them..I want to know as the story flows.
 I loved the jealous Rey. It is hard to make a human look appealing amidst vampires. But you pulled it off with aplomb. You know whenever you tell me that you are afraid to put up a part because you think its crappy... Well, that is the moment I start looking forward to it. Because you tend to speak in contradictory terms...And this one reaffirmed my belief. Also, you don't need to worry about it being rushed. Trust me, it was not!!!!! I know rushed when I read it. This was perfectly controlled... And you know why I don't give opinion on the characters...Because you have kept them mysterious with so many layers...I feel like there is a lot to come. Like a lot to unfold about each of them. ClapClap
P.S- I want Swayam in my harem!!!!!! I am taking him when you finish the ff...
much love,
Kishi

anki_22

Couch_Potato IF-Rockerz
Couch_Potato
Couch_Potato

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Halla bol!

RES.

anki_22

anki_22 Senior Member
anki_22
anki_22

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarsha20

Shona, I am late , no????? Are you angry?
So coming to the write up...Why go you leave cliffhangers?????? I don't like them but I also love them. You have known me long to know I am a confused kinda girl. I am loving your Swayam. Said it before, Gonna say it again. He makes me insecure about my Swayam. I mean, this one is presumably a vampire knight. How do one best this????
So, kriya is a pure blood? So she was born a vampire? Her father was one? Where did Sharon go?????? Dont answer them..I want to know as the story flows.
 I loved the jealous Rey. It is hard to make a human look appealing amidst vampires. But you pulled it off with aplomb. You know whenever you tell me that you are afraid to put up a part because you think its crappy... Well, that is the moment I start looking forward to it. Because you tend to speak in contradictory terms...And this one reaffirmed my belief. Also, you don't need to worry about it being rushed. Trust me, it was not!!!!! I know rushed when I read it. This was perfectly controlled... And you know why I don't give opinion on the characters...Because you have kept them mysterious with so many layers...I feel like there is a lot to come. Like a lot to unfold about each of them. ClapClap
P.S- I want Swayam in my harem!!!!!! I am taking him when you finish the ff...
much love,
Kishi

nahii shona, am not at all angry.. you are my sweetheart no..!!
LOL, me too love Swayam.. and FF end hone me deri hain, agar readers chahe to.. else who knows, may be yehi last one hoga..LOL
am gonna answer all of you queries if I get the chance to update..Smile
achaa, to I speak in contradictory..?? yaani ki next wala won't be good.. lemme weeep..LOLLOL
acha, chal, I will take your opinions on charectors personally only..Embarrassed
thank you  sooo much babu for the comment.. me lovesh you..Hug

Mystique.Kishi

kuhu_Arsha IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu_Arsha
kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
luv dis story dear,,,<3

concept mast hai :D

amazing updates :D

anki_22

..Re.. Senior Member
..Re..
..Re..

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
WARNING: It may be long

I need to start my Rant so let's start

Okay first of all let me tell you that I don't like vampire stories at all except twilight. Anyways I thought to give it a try since your writing skills impressed me so much and now I can proudly say I am hooked completely. I love how everything is described so well and especially Sharon's character. I already love Sharon's character it is so powerful and I hope that kria's character also comes out to be a powerful one. 

The chapter literally was amazing, astounding, bewildering, breathtaking, extraordinary, impressive, marvelous, miraculous, spectacular, staggering, startling, striking, stunning, stupefying, stupendous, wonderful and what not.

I loved it baby you never cease to amaze me Big smile I moment I think you can't get any better you prove me wrong. And this time I love to be proved wrong. 

Love you tons and update soon 

P.S I forgot to mention that it's super mysterious. I have always loved mysterious fics as they keep me hooked till the last and same is the case with this one. Keep writing love you write so f**king well.

And my rants end here.

Edited by ..Re.. - 03 February 2014 at 9:47am

anki_22

anki_22 Senior Member
anki_22
anki_22

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Re..

Okay first of all let me tell you that I don't like vampire stories at all except twilight. Anyways I thought to give it a try since your writing skills impressed me so much and now I can proudly say I am hooked completely. I love how everything is described so well and especially Sharon's character. I already love Sharon's character it is so powerful and I hope that kria's character also comes out to be a powerful one. 
The chapter literally was amazing, astounding, bewildering, breathtaking, extraordinary, impressive, marvelous, miraculous, spectacular, staggering, startling, striking, stunning, stupefying, stupendous, wonderful and what not.

I loved it baby you never cease to amaze me Big smile I moment I think you can't get any better you prove me wrong. And this time I love to be proved wrong. 

gosh Re-baby, me lovesh you sooo much...HeartHeart
these many adjectives, won't be able to digest re..!!ShockedShocked
thank you soo soo sooo much...!!Embarrassed
and I really hope this Vampire story makes you love Vampires..WinkWink

Edited by anki_22 - 03 February 2014 at 9:46am
..Re.. Senior Member
..Re..
..Re..

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki_22

Originally posted by ..Re..

gosh Re-baby, me lovesh you sooo much...HeartHeart
these many adjectives, won't be able to digest re..!!ShockedShocked
thank you soo soo sooo much...!!Embarrassed
and I really hope this Vampire story makes you love Vampires..WinkWink

Till now I love it and I am sure I would love it further a sell

I edited my comment. Forgot to mention something so please do read the P.S wala part.

Love you more Big smileWink

anki_22

Go to top