Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Bound by Blood, ek Alag love-story.(KR+SS FF) *Updated Ch5* (Page 14)

Mystique.Kishi Senior Member
Mystique.Kishi
Mystique.Kishi

Joined: 26 December 2013
Posts: 778

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Clap
Okay applause done!!!!!! The rest will come after i finish my comment. There are very few things on planet earth that leave me speechless. The combination of your writing and a hot Swayam is one of them. I have a feeling that I will love Swaron more in this one. 
Sharon and her flashbacks!!!!!!!! How on earth did you manage that?????ShockedShockedShocked 
I mean it takes me a whole bl**** chapter to explain a character. You did it in one para and that too with such finesse. Also, i sort of picked up a teacher-student chemistry in Swaron (am I right? swayam trained her, dd he not?) Oh lord, I loved Swayam. I was sighing through the whole swaron fight. aggressive swaron!!!!!! A new shade to them . Till date i have only seen soulful Swaron. This will be a very appreciated change... 
Coming to kriyansh *opinions reserved* at least till a bit more of the story is revealed. You know, your Reyansh is a very controlled guy. Nothing easily rattles him. Sort of like a role reversal between Reyam. I can't add anything that have not been said before. You are awesome with the flow darling.
But now you have a problem!!!! TongueLOLLOL Because I can be a pain in the a*** when I want updates!!!! and I am gonna start hounding you for this.The applauses as promisedClapClap
                                                                                                                               Love you mi cara,
                                                                                                                                      Kishi


Edited by luvarsha20 - 24 January 2014 at 11:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anki_22

anki_22 Senior Member
anki_22
anki_22

Joined: 26 November 2013
Posts: 709

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarsha20

Clap
Okay applause done!!!!!! The rest will come after i finish my comment. There are very few things on planet earth that leave me speechless. The combination of your writing and a hot Swayam is one of them. I have a feeling that I will love Swaron more in this one.

thank u sooo much babu, Swayam ishhh howt...EmbarrassedI just pushed him infront..

Sharon and her flashbacks!!!!!!!! How on earth did you manage that?????ShockedShockedShocked 
I mean it takes me a whole bl**** chapter to explain a character. You did it in one para and that too with such finesse. Also, i sort of picked up a teacher-student chemistry in Swaron (am I right? swayam trained her, dd he not?) Oh lord, I loved Swayam. I was sighing through the whole swaron fight. aggressive swaron!!!!!! A new shade to them . Till date i have only seen soulful Swaron. This will be a very appreciated change...

yeshh, sort of teacher-student, that they were.. haha..LOLLOL U like the flashback thing, I wasn't sure if it will be conveyed clearly, but I tried.. Confused chalo am glad..Big smile

Coming to kriyansh *opinions reserved* at least till a bit more of the story is revealed. You know, your Reyansh is a very controlled guy. Nothing easily rattles him. Sort of like a role reversal between Reyam. I can't add anything that have not been said before. You are awesome with the flow darling.

yess, I tried making Rey differently, well, tried.. but kuch to bol de.. Confused hate him, like him, thik thak, not-up-to-mark, kuch to bol kriyansh ko lekar..Confused

But now you have a problem!!!! TongueLOLLOL Because I can be a pain in the a*** when I want updates!!!! and I am gonna start hounding you for this.The applauses as promisedClapClap
                                                                                                                               Love you mi cara,
                                                                                                                                      Kishi

meko agar bolti rahegi updates k liye, then i might be able to write..coz right now, am stuck..TongueLOLLOL love you darling..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystique.Kishi

Mystique.Kishi Senior Member
Mystique.Kishi
Mystique.Kishi

Joined: 26 December 2013
Posts: 778

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
You know, the only thing I would say about Reyansh is he is very realistic. For him to be completely chummies with step mom at this age will not make sense. He behaves the way he is supposed to. I ike it when characters stop being fairytales and start being flawed. Job well done, darling

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anki_22

divyani.arsha Senior Member
divyani.arsha
divyani.arsha

Joined: 14 February 2013
Posts: 706

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
ii !!! dedicated it to me !!!!^_^
par kyu ??? maine kya kiya re ;/
but anyways thank you  TongueBig smile

VAMPIRES !! LOLLOL(if m not wrong)
u've hit the ryt cord man !!! vampires r my weakness Embarrassed .. i luv reading them ! ^_^ 

sharon was class !!! the diva ... 
her flashback was potrayed beautifully with perfection ^_^ ... 
her words were never considered *sigh ...i know how it feels 

though it happens rarely wid me but i found swaron more indulging in this story ...
the swaron fight was OMG !!!! Shocked  hawwttt it was EmbarrassedBig smile

clueless rey 
jealous rey Blushing i honestly love this side of him ^_^ 

as of now i dont know wat to say about kria ... Ouch
 
waiting for the story to unfold 

i know m veryyy late 
sorry OuchDisapprove



love,
divu 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anki_22

-vaishnavimural IF-Dazzler
-vaishnavimural
-vaishnavimural

Joined: 08 January 2013
Posts: 3385

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
awesome update..

r krishayam vampires???

coz sharon kept telling gang as mortals n even swayam said hurting mortals s against law..

loved's sharon's CS n her flashback..

poor vicky.. rey s confused n jealous n don't know wats happening there???

swaron teacher-student feeling.. n cat-mouse fight was awesome..

kria cut her nerves??? 

update next part soon waiting..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anki_22

anki_22 Senior Member
anki_22
anki_22

Joined: 26 November 2013
Posts: 709

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyani.arsha

ii !!! dedicated it to me !!!!^_^
par kyu ??? maine kya kiya re ;/
but anyways thank you  TongueBig smile

VAMPIRES !! LOLLOL(if m not wrong)
u've hit the ryt cord man !!! vampires r my weakness Embarrassed .. i luv reading them ! ^_^ 

sharon was class !!! the diva ... 
her flashback was potrayed beautifully with perfection ^_^ ... 
her words were never considered *sigh ...i know how it feels 

though it happens rarely wid me but i found swaron more indulging in this story ...
the swaron fight was OMG !!!! Shocked  hawwttt it was EmbarrassedBig smile

clueless rey 
jealous rey Blushing i honestly love this side of him ^_^ 

as of now i dont know wat to say about kria ... Ouch
 
waiting for the story to unfold 

i know m veryyy late 
sorry OuchDisapprove



love,
divu 




tu bohot down tha bacha, so I thought it will make u feel better..Smile
thanks for commenting re, and I will try to update soon..LOL

anki_22 Senior Member
anki_22
anki_22

Joined: 26 November 2013
Posts: 709

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu88

awesome update..

r krishayam vampires???

coz sharon kept telling gang as mortals n even swayam said hurting mortals s against law..

loved's sharon's CS n her flashback..

poor vicky.. rey s confused n jealous n don't know wats happening there???

swaron teacher-student feeling.. n cat-mouse fight was awesome..

kria cut her nerves??? 

update next part soon waiting..


I love your comments..LOLLOL thnx re.. I will try to update soon..

love_arsha Goldie
love_arsha
love_arsha

Joined: 02 November 2011
Posts: 2385

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loved it alottt...
Read both parts its amazing...
Pls update soon and do pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anki_22

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bound for Eternity: The Suhaag Raat (MATURE) New collage added 7/8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86

Author: cinthiann1758   Replies: 686   Views: 255476

cinthiann1758 686 255476 26 July 2015 at 6:30pm by cinthiann1758
love love love(ar,rm,aa)part 5 pg 21updt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: mithilalovesksg   Replies: 179   Views: 113881

mithilalovesksg 179 113881 07 December 2013 at 10:24am by ksgandjsg21
Virika ff BOUND TO LOVE last part page 103

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96

Author: mariarauf48   Replies: 763   Views: 80731

mariarauf48 763 80731 23 November 2013 at 9:51am by surbhi1994
heart touching story - tr story

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Sandytaarey   Replies: 76   Views: 13201

Sandytaarey 76 13201 20 June 2013 at 8:40am by priyajain_frnd
story of a cassanova nd a play girl-tr story

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Sandytaarey   Replies: 85   Views: 13232

Sandytaarey 85 13232 18 June 2013 at 2:47am by priyajain_frnd

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index