Bound by Blood, ek Alag love-story.(KR+SS FF) *Updated Ch5* - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
WARNING: It may be long

I need to start my Rant so let's start

Okay first of all let me tell you that I don't like vampire stories at all except twilight. Anyways I thought to give it a try since your writing skills impressed me so much and now I can proudly say I am hooked completely. I love how everything is described so well and especially Sharon's character. I already love Sharon's character it is so powerful and I hope that kria's character also comes out to be a powerful one. 

The chapter literally was amazing, astounding, bewildering, breathtaking, extraordinary, impressive, marvelous, miraculous, spectacular, staggering, startling, striking, stunning, stupefying, stupendous, wonderful and what not.

I loved it baby you never cease to amaze me πŸ˜ƒ I moment I think you can't get any better you prove me wrong. And this time I love to be proved wrong. 

Love you tons and update soon 

P.S I forgot to mention that it's super mysterious. I have always loved mysterious fics as they keep me hooked till the last and same is the case with this one. Keep writing love you write so f**king well.

And my rants end here.
Edited by ..Re.. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..Re..

Okay first of all let me tell you that I don't like vampire stories at all except twilight. Anyways I thought to give it a try since your writing skills impressed me so much and now I can proudly say I am hooked completely. I love how everything is described so well and especially Sharon's character. I already love Sharon's character it is so powerful and I hope that kria's character also comes out to be a powerful one. 
The chapter literally was amazing, astounding, bewildering, breathtaking, extraordinary, impressive, marvelous, miraculous, spectacular, staggering, startling, striking, stunning, stupefying, stupendous, wonderful and what not.

I loved it baby you never cease to amaze me πŸ˜ƒ I moment I think you can't get any better you prove me wrong. And this time I love to be proved wrong. 

Love you tons and update soon 

gosh Re-baby, me lovesh you sooo much...❀️❀️
these many adjectives, won't be able to digest re..!!😲😲
thank you soo soo sooo much...!!😳
and I really hope this Vampire story makes you love Vampires..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by anki_22 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by anki_22

gosh Re-baby, me lovesh you sooo much...❀️❀️
these many adjectives, won't be able to digest re..!!😲😲
thank you soo soo sooo much...!!😳
and I really hope this Vampire story makes you love Vampires..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Till now I love it and I am sure I would love it further a sell

I edited my comment. Forgot to mention something so please do read the P.S wala part.

Love you more πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
truth really hits dear rey bechara confused soul, don't knuw what exactly going on. and swayam, he is opening d truth's door, that too intentionally. wanna know why kriyam are running? so update soon thanks 4 d pm
Awesome update
Anki
Loved it so much
But i hate u for stoping word in middle
Kriya vampire she is from birth or now
Update next fast
Kria is vAmpair!!!!!
n that to princess
supab
Originally posted by kuhu_Arsha

luv dis story dear,,,<3

concept mast hai :D

amazing updates :D

thanks a LOTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pradeep_maurya

Awesome update
Anki
Loved it so much
But i hate u for stoping word in middle
Kriya vampire she is from birth or now
Update next fast

hahahaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ love you for always commenting tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and woh to main nahi boling..😳
Originally posted by Rockingbhardwaj

truth really hits dear rey bechara confused soul, don't knuw what exactly going on. and swayam, he is opening d truth's door, that too intentionally. wanna know why kriyam are running? so update soon thanks 4 d pm

trust me, Swayam has some agenda in mind..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†