Users

Frequent Posters

anki_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Vaish-

Aweosme update it was...

Just loved it how you showed it...

But i hate it when you leave half words...

as to what kria didn't want to do and all...

Awesome it was...

I really loved how you developed it..

Amazing... :D

haha thnx thnx..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it feels great whenever u comment.. coz am reading your works and am truely truely amazed that u even like my works.. πŸ˜ƒ

anki_22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alex754

Wow
This is going great
But why did swayam reveal her truth just like that?
And pure blood means u meant like ORIGINAL vampire types?
Then what are sharon and swayam?
What is going to happen to rey?
Kriyaansh ka kya hoga
But srsly i am loving the way u r writing
Soooper

hahaha thnx a lot bachchaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes, Pure-blood means that kind of vampire..but I will reveal what exactly are the relations between those three in the next one.😊 help me get comments if u wanna know faster..πŸ˜‰ hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And trust me, Swayam has an agenda for revealing her truth like that..😳

anki_22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: don girls

OMG ... Kriya is a princess vampire... 

Oh my it's a vampire story of KR..! 
I am definitely going to love this FF 
Can't wait to read more of this FF, please update, 
Yes I know it stupid to say as you have just updated, but I am super excited to read on ...! 

awww I wait for these kind of comments...thank u soo much..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and help me get more readers if u wanna read the next one fasterπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ hahaha greedy meee...😳
anki_22 thumbnail
@swaronlove001 :  Thank u babu..😊

@SanskritiS : Small..?? sowwieee.. next one pakka long hoga..😊

@love_arsha : haha, your verrry welcome love.πŸ˜†

@
dollydua : thnx😊
Lovelylavender thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anki_22

<font color="#990033">hello SHANAYA..!! *bows* am so soo so sorry, maine kabbh nahi socha tha aisa kuch hoga...πŸ˜•πŸ˜› and she is completely fictitious, and middle aged, and she doesn't have the H...πŸ˜† sooo it is not you AT ALL..πŸ˜›

okay, now hoping maafi manjoored, so, yes, Swayam is something like that to Kriya, and am soo glad you noticed...πŸ˜† thank u sooo much for liking it and the comment... I hope you'll like the next update aswell... and usme Sanaya Singania nahi rahegi..πŸ˜†
</font>

Heyya anki!!
Aww ofcourse yaar.. U dnt even need to b sorry!!
I understand its a fiction character!!
Itss ookkkiiieeesss!!
N cumin to the recent update!!
*faint*
*sprinkle water*
*got up*
kriya VAMPIRE PRINCESSS!!
Well now thts wat i call a faadu twist!! Kudos yaar!!
Luvd d way u described how swayam understood rey is d one..
Bichara rey aajkal har jagah jealous hi hota h!! Lol!!
Well m glad kria ko kuch hua to nai!!
N lets see aage wat this fantastic story by an amazin writer take turns!!
Loviiinnn it!!
Jalllddii se update karna :) :)

-shanaya (not sanaya lol!!) singhania.. :)

PS: i dnt mind if u use sanaya singhania name.. I understand so plz dnt say sorry :)

anki_22 thumbnail

heyy Shanaya..!!
hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ha wo to hain, Rey ko jealous dikhana acha lagta hain..!!πŸ˜›
and thaaank you darling..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† am soo glad u r loving it..!! I will try to update early, but thora persuation to lagega na..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Mystique.Kishi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Shona, I am late , no????? Are you angry?
So coming to the write up...Why go you leave cliffhangers?????? I don't like them but I also love them. You have known me long to know I am a confused kinda girl. I am loving your Swayam. Said it before, Gonna say it again. He makes me insecure about my Swayam. I mean, this one is presumably a vampire knight. How do one best this????
So, kriya is a pure blood? So she was born a vampire? Her father was one? Where did Sharon go?????? Dont answer them..I want to know as the story flows.
 I loved the jealous Rey. It is hard to make a human look appealing amidst vampires. But you pulled it off with aplomb. You know whenever you tell me that you are afraid to put up a part because you think its crappy... Well, that is the moment I start looking forward to it. Because you tend to speak in contradictory terms...And this one reaffirmed my belief. Also, you don't need to worry about it being rushed. Trust me, it was not!!!!! I know rushed when I read it. This was perfectly controlled... And you know why I don't give opinion on the characters...Because you have kept them mysterious with so many layers...I feel like there is a lot to come. Like a lot to unfold about each of them. πŸ‘πŸ‘
P.S- I want Swayam in my harem!!!!!! I am taking him when you finish the ff...
much love,
Kishi
anki_22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvarsha20

Shona, I am late , no????? Are you angry?

So coming to the write up...Why go you leave cliffhangers?????? I don't like them but I also love them. You have known me long to know I am a confused kinda girl. I am loving your Swayam. Said it before, Gonna say it again. He makes me insecure about my Swayam. I mean, this one is presumably a vampire knight. How do one best this????
So, kriya is a pure blood? So she was born a vampire? Her father was one? Where did Sharon go?????? Dont answer them..I want to know as the story flows.
 I loved the jealous Rey. It is hard to make a human look appealing amidst vampires. But you pulled it off with aplomb. You know whenever you tell me that you are afraid to put up a part because you think its crappy... Well, that is the moment I start looking forward to it. Because you tend to speak in contradictory terms...And this one reaffirmed my belief. Also, you don't need to worry about it being rushed. Trust me, it was not!!!!! I know rushed when I read it. This was perfectly controlled... And you know why I don't give opinion on the characters...Because you have kept them mysterious with so many layers...I feel like there is a lot to come. Like a lot to unfold about each of them. πŸ‘πŸ‘
P.S- I want Swayam in my harem!!!!!! I am taking him when you finish the ff...
much love,
Kishi

nahii shona, am not at all angry.. you are my sweetheart no..!!
LOL, me too love Swayam.. and FF end hone me deri hain, agar readers chahe to.. else who knows, may be yehi last one hoga..πŸ˜†
am gonna answer all of you queries if I get the chance to update..😊
achaa, to I speak in contradictory..?? yaani ki next wala won't be good.. lemme weeep..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
acha, chal, I will take your opinions on charectors personally only..😳
thank you  sooo much babu for the comment.. me lovesh you..πŸ€—

kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
luv dis story dear,,,<3

concept mast hai :D

amazing updates :D