Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Happyansha

Nice story!!!!

Do pm me when u update next time

thnx, will surely do..😊
anki_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hello beautiful readeers..!😊 here I am with the new chapter... So, when I wrote the chapter I wasn't sure how it will turn out..But after writting it, I felt may be this is too rushed.. I thought of answering the queries forming from the previous chapters, but when I actually wrote it, I had to devide it into two seperate Chapters.. anyway, enough with my blabberings..πŸ˜† get ready for the super-natural to reveal.. LOLπŸ˜† enjoy..
thank you Deetha for the awesome banner😊!

CHAPTER 3: Reality hits me

His father told him last night that he is marrying again, and he wanted his son to be happy about it, he wanted his son to accept his new mother. Mother? No way! No one can take my mother's place. Sixteen years old Reyansh was going insane with anger after hearing the news. He was pacing rapidly in Kriya's room while she was busy rearranging her desk. She had the habit to do that a lot.

"woh aise kaise mujhse... how can he? He can't just come and say I've decided to marry again.."

"kyu nahi?"

"aree, what do u mean by kyu nahi? Kriyaa, are you even listening to me?"

Rey grabbed her hand and made her face him, is she even a little bit bothered about what he is feeling right now?

Kriya sighed softly and cupped his face while tilting her head to side,

"Why are you so upset? He is starting his life all over again, so what's your problem? Tum he to khush hona chahiye na, for him?"

"But am not khush at all... am upset, like really upset... how can you be so calm Kriya?"

"Coz at least you have your father to get upset at, mere pass aisa koi hain nahi na"

And she went back to her desk cleaning business.

Rey could never bring up his feel of betrayal at his dad's marriage in front of her again. How could he forget, his friend lost her mother when she was only ten, and her father, no, she had never seen her father.

Rey always wondered how someone can be so mature and naive at the same time...and how can someone resist not loving her. How can a man leave a daughter like her and not be bothered about that?

But today, the person he saw right now, in front of his eyes, trying to slash her own veins out, Rey couldn't recognise her. No, she is not the Kriya he knew.. Something's wrong, something is very very wrong about her.

Rey looked around the room again, everyone is in a mess... no one is ready to digest what exactly happened there ten minutes ago, everyone wants to go home, but surprisingly, no one is actually going out of the room, they are too busy in discussing the sudden incident.

Rey looked up and spotted Vicky, with some minor scratches, Vicky is on his feet and trying to calm down his girl-friend Neha, who surely doesn't look too well, sobbing like she is the one who got the scratches.

Vicky will be fine, but I need to find Kriya now.

Rey dashed out of the room, and he started searching every room in the farm-house. No, she is not anywhere...

You can't leave like this again Kriya.

He had to find her. He is troubled, he is deeply troubled at the thought of her being so weak, so unnatural, injured and someone else is holding her, someone else is taking care of her. No, Rey won't allow that.

"tumne terrace par check kiya?"

A familiar voice from behind broke Rey's chain of thoughts as he looked back. Vicky and Neha are standing behind him, apparently they also want to know what exactly happened, and they also were tensed about Kriya's state.

Neha repeated her question again, "terrace pe honge shayed."

They rushed towards the stair-case.

"What were you thinking?"

Swayam's gentle scold made Kriya look up from her wounded hand. Apparently, the wound wasn't deep at all and after Swayam wrapped it tightly with his handkerchief, the blood slowed down as well.

She sighed softly,

"I lost contro-..."

"Don't ever say that, ever again. You are a strong woman, remember that, you have the power over yourself."

Swayam's deep voice made her look down again.

He trusts me too much, but how can I make things right? How can I make sure everyone in downstairs forget everything they saw?

Actually, yes... I can... I can make them forget this incident.

Her face lightened up at once at the thought, but from an angry frown from Swayam made her gulp down the words before she can speak out.

"No, No way. Never. You absolutely can't do that. You know how much stress it will cause you? It will permanently damage you, you won't wake up. And we still don't have that mortal with whom you can create the bo-..."

Swayam's constant flow of words stopped as Kriya glared at him.

"I told you not to say those words ever, didn't I Swayam? I will never ever do something like that to someone, I will never take someone's li-"

"KRIYA!"

A combined scream made both of them startled.

Neha, Vicky and Rey stood in front of Kriya, who was sitting with her back leaned on the terrace's wall while Swayam was kneeling beside her. She didn't know how to react seeing them. Yes, she is happy. She is too happy to see them, see them worried about her, but then again, she didn't want anyone to get tangled in her complicated life. Especially not Reyansh.

Rey couldn't utter a word for a moment. He saw Swayam holding Kriya's hand, and then he saw him move away as she looked up. Rey wanted to rush to her at once, hold her tightly in his arms, ask her everything, kiss her pain away, but his jealousy didn't let him, he stood there, watching her intently as she looked back at her, as Neha ran and hugged her tight. He waited. He waited words to form in his mind before he can walk towards her and kneel down infront of her.

"What the hell is going on with you Kriya?"

Swayam watched them, as the fragile looking girl wrapped her arms around Kriya and kept on saying thank god you okay, he watched the boy who was thrown away miserably by Sharon stood beside them, worried and unsure, he watched Kriya's expressions softened as the other boy kneeled in front of her, and Swayam couldn't move his eyes off of him.

This boy, he was the one who stood in front of Kriya like a wall, his face emits genuine concern for her, his large eyes shows how much he is worried. Swayams lips starts forming a soft smile as he watched the muscular guy hold Kriya's hands gently, and asked her what's going on, his strong-build cheek-bones showed his determination to find the truth, and his soft gaze on her showed his feelings towards her all too well...

Swayam couldn't help but to smile. Yes, he found the right person. The right person for Kriya.

"Do it Kumari, do whatever you're thinking. Make all the people downstairs forget what they witnessed"...

Swayam's deep voice made all of them look up at him in shock...

Before Kriya can speak, Neha jolted her face from him to her,

"Forget what they witnessed? She can make them forget?"

"Ohh yes, she can. She can manipulate a person's thoughts, memories!"

"What? But, but that's impossible right?"

"ohh no Miss, there are things which seems impossible, but can actually happen."

"th-that's, that's soo cool Kriya? What else can you do?"

"Ohh she can also..."

"WILL YOU SHUT UP SWAYAM???"

a frustrated yell from Kriya startled everyone, except for Swayam. He gently nodded his head but the soft smile didn't leave his lips.

Rey stood up; his mind was whirling like anything. He couldn't exactly get the things Swayam said, but again, the way he said them, he didn't left any scope to doubt him. Rey walked a few steps and stood in front of Swayam, his face inch apart from him while he hissed out the words from under his teeth,

"What nonsense are you talking about? No human can do all these things."

Swayam didn't flinch, neither had he move away. His smile reached his eyes as he spoke in the same tone, softly,

"You are right, no human can. But your friend there, is not a human, she is a vampire. A pure-blood vampire princess."

So, how was it..?? good..? bad..?? ugly..?? like it..? hate it..?? please leave your reviews and press the like button if you like it.. I can take all the joota-chappals aswell, so you can leave negetive comments too..!! but I really wait for the LONG ones, sooo, please do the honour..😊

Edited by anki_22 - 10 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aweosme update it was...

Just loved it how you showed it...

But i hate it when you leave half words...

as to what kria didn't want to do and all...

Awesome it was...

I really loved how you developed it..

Amazing... :D
alex754 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow
This is going great
But why did swayam reveal her truth just like that?
And pure blood means u meant like ORIGINAL vampire types?
Then what are sharon and swayam?
What is going to happen to rey?
Kriyaansh ka kya hoga
But srsly i am loving the way u r writing
Soooper
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Res res res..until u fulfill my demand sweetipie
Unres..
M so bad na..???..took hell lot of time to unres nd making u desperate...m sorry please...
Update was fantastic anki baby...like always coz of UR essence in it...the flashback part in between...u know what...i really like it how u mix up past with present without friction...so smoothly...
Explaining kriya THEN nd kriya NOW...that mature yet naive girl had cut her wrist nd dat wud surely be shocking for loverboy...rey was hurt coz father remarried...evn kriya was rite on her part...bt poor girl lost her parent at such a tender age...
U r way too gud in describing scenes anki...this quality of urs is making me all lala over u...
Ur description actually helps in visualising things...it becomes easy to do so ...
Ok back to update...kumari...nyc...let .e jump let me jump... [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] ...dark fic...i so love it...dat too rey a mortal nd kriya THE VAMPIRE PRINCESS...jhakkas combo...
M totally in aww with rey's feelings for kriya...the guy cares for her so much...smtimes i pity him...nd smtimes m jealous of kriya πŸ˜‰ ...ahem ahem ahem...again back to the topic...
Rey is shocked was natural ...jhatka to lagega na ye jankr ki jise apna banane chala tha woh to blood sucking vamp hai...though she dnt wish to sacrifice mortals for her own sake...
Aah...now comes my swayam...what a gem he is...he recognized the best one for kriya...nd he revealed her secret too...dost ho to esa...
Inshort...i loved it...(pata nai kitni bar bolna padega... ...
Edited by akankshaArsha - 10 years ago
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG ... Kriya is a princess vampire... 
Oh my it's a vampire story of KR..! 
I am definitely going to love this FF 
Can't wait to read more of this FF, please update, 
Yes I known it stupid to say as you have just updated, but I am super excited to read on ...! 
love_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg...
Just loved loved it alott...
Poor rey and viha...
Real truth jankr unka kya reeaction hoga...
Eagrlly waiting for your next update...update soon and thanx for pm me