Fan Fictions

Bound by Blood, ek Alag love-story.(KR+SS FF) *Updated Ch5* - Page 11

anki_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Couch_Potato

You know when I started reading this fic pehle pehle I didn't catch as many things in the prologue as I did this time around. I read all three chapters back to back and yes! I love your Sharon and Swayam. I'm actually surprised I say this because I was convinced I would love the betrayed!broken!Rey lekin by the end of the two chapters, I'm sooo hooked onto your Sharon-Swayam. I love how you have shown them to be equal on all accounts. I love how she has played on his mind throughout and he knows her so well. And as for Sharon, I love the anger and aggression that comes from being misunderstood or rather never understood. And the whole equation of right and wrong and how nothing is ever black or white but shades of grey. That was awesome.

As for Kriya, I'm actually shocked with the way you have portrayed her. But I can feel her issues, her self loathing coming through but yet I'm still shocked that she would do something like this but I love the way she is shaping up.

Overall, I really enjoyed it and yes, I have a special place in my heart for jeaous!Rey.

Please update soon! I promise to read sooner this time. Heh. πŸ˜‰ 

awww thank youuu for the lovely comment.. yaar I always look forward to your comments, u write it so well and always give me the "exactly, that's what I wanted to say"-wala feeling, love you for that re..πŸ˜†
am happy that the never-understood Sharon is conveyed...😊 and trust me, Kriya is pretty messed up here..πŸ˜†
aaand Rey's jealousy, yush, am gonna work on that A LOT..heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anki_22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramya.sri

awesome update

baad mein lamba update dunge
exmss hai ab

its okk babu.. πŸ˜† all the best for ur exam..
anki_22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanskritiS

Awesome update πŸ˜Š

Loved the way u showed Sharon's character
Rey jealous n confused about Kriya-Swayam-Sharon

Me too confused about the story
so update soon to solve it

haha, I will babu..πŸ˜† am sooo glad you liked Sharon..πŸ˜†
Mystique.Kishi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘
Okay applause done!!!!!! The rest will come after i finish my comment. There are very few things on planet earth that leave me speechless. The combination of your writing and a hot Swayam is one of them. I have a feeling that I will love Swaron more in this one. 
Sharon and her flashbacks!!!!!!!! How on earth did you manage that?????😲😲😲 
I mean it takes me a whole bl**** chapter to explain a character. You did it in one para and that too with such finesse. Also, i sort of picked up a teacher-student chemistry in Swaron (am I right? swayam trained her, dd he not?) Oh lord, I loved Swayam. I was sighing through the whole swaron fight. aggressive swaron!!!!!! A new shade to them . Till date i have only seen soulful Swaron. This will be a very appreciated change... 
Coming to kriyansh *opinions reserved* at least till a bit more of the story is revealed. You know, your Reyansh is a very controlled guy. Nothing easily rattles him. Sort of like a role reversal between Reyam. I can't add anything that have not been said before. You are awesome with the flow darling.
But now you have a problem!!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Because I can be a pain in the a*** when I want updates!!!! and I am gonna start hounding you for this.The applauses as promisedπŸ‘πŸ‘
                                                                                                                               Love you mi cara,
                                                                                                                                      Kishi
Edited by luvarsha20 - 10 years ago
anki_22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvarsha20

πŸ‘

Okay applause done!!!!!! The rest will come after i finish my comment. There are very few things on planet earth that leave me speechless. The combination of your writing and a hot Swayam is one of them. I have a feeling that I will love Swaron more in this one.

thank u sooo much babu, Swayam ishhh howt...😳I just pushed him infront..

Sharon and her flashbacks!!!!!!!! How on earth did you manage that?????😲😲😲 
I mean it takes me a whole bl**** chapter to explain a character. You did it in one para and that too with such finesse. Also, i sort of picked up a teacher-student chemistry in Swaron (am I right? swayam trained her, dd he not?) Oh lord, I loved Swayam. I was sighing through the whole swaron fight. aggressive swaron!!!!!! A new shade to them . Till date i have only seen soulful Swaron. This will be a very appreciated change...

yeshh, sort of teacher-student, that they were.. haha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† U like the flashback thing, I wasn't sure if it will be conveyed clearly, but I tried.. πŸ˜• chalo am glad..πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to kriyansh *opinions reserved* at least till a bit more of the story is revealed. You know, your Reyansh is a very controlled guy. Nothing easily rattles him. Sort of like a role reversal between Reyam. I can't add anything that have not been said before. You are awesome with the flow darling.

yess, I tried making Rey differently, well, tried.. but kuch to bol de.. πŸ˜• hate him, like him, thik thak, not-up-to-mark, kuch to bol kriyansh ko lekar..πŸ˜•

But now you have a problem!!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Because I can be a pain in the a*** when I want updates!!!! and I am gonna start hounding you for this.The applauses as promisedπŸ‘πŸ‘
                                                                                                                               Love you mi cara,
                                                                                                                                      Kishi

meko agar bolti rahegi updates k liye, then i might be able to write..coz right now, am stuck..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† love you darling..πŸ˜ƒ

Mystique.Kishi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
You know, the only thing I would say about Reyansh is he is very realistic. For him to be completely chummies with step mom at this age will not make sense. He behaves the way he is supposed to. I ike it when characters stop being fairytales and start being flawed. Job well done, darling
divyani.arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ii !!! dedicated it to me !!!!^_^
par kyu ??? maine kya kiya re ;/
but anyways thank you  πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

VAMPIRES !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(if m not wrong)
u've hit the ryt cord man !!! vampires r my weakness πŸ˜³ .. i luv reading them ! ^_^ 

sharon was class !!! the diva ... 
her flashback was potrayed beautifully with perfection ^_^ ... 
her words were never considered *sigh ...i know how it feels 

though it happens rarely wid me but i found swaron more indulging in this story ...
the swaron fight was OMG !!!! πŸ˜²  hawwttt it was πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

clueless rey 
jealous rey β˜ΊοΈ i honestly love this side of him ^_^ 

as of now i dont know wat to say about kria ... 

waiting for the story to unfold 

i know m veryyy late 
sorry πŸ˜’

love,
divu 

-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update..

r krishayam vampires???

coz sharon kept telling gang as mortals n even swayam said hurting mortals s against law..

loved's sharon's CS n her flashback..

poor vicky.. rey s confused n jealous n don't know wats happening there???

swaron teacher-student feeling.. n cat-mouse fight was awesome..

kria cut her nerves??? 

update next part soon waiting..
anki_22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyani.arsha

ii !!! dedicated it to me !!!!^_^

par kyu ??? maine kya kiya re ;/
but anyways thank you  πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

VAMPIRES !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(if m not wrong)
u've hit the ryt cord man !!! vampires r my weakness πŸ˜³ .. i luv reading them ! ^_^ 

sharon was class !!! the diva ... 
her flashback was potrayed beautifully with perfection ^_^ ... 
her words were never considered *sigh ...i know how it feels 

though it happens rarely wid me but i found swaron more indulging in this story ...
the swaron fight was OMG !!!! πŸ˜²  hawwttt it was πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

clueless rey 
jealous rey β˜ΊοΈ i honestly love this side of him ^_^ 

as of now i dont know wat to say about kria ... 

waiting for the story to unfold 

i know m veryyy late 
sorry πŸ˜’

love,
divu 

tu bohot down tha bacha, so I thought it will make u feel better..😊
thanks for commenting re, and I will try to update soon..πŸ˜†

anki_22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaishu88

awesome update..

r krishayam vampires???

coz sharon kept telling gang as mortals n even swayam said hurting mortals s against law..

loved's sharon's CS n her flashback..

poor vicky.. rey s confused n jealous n don't know wats happening there???

swaron teacher-student feeling.. n cat-mouse fight was awesome..

kria cut her nerves??? 

update next part soon waiting..

I love your comments..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thnx re.. I will try to update soon..