KSG denies new project + Raqesh IV

t1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys!
So Raj Baddhan has confirmed via texts that KSG is not working with Prakash Jha on a new project and neither is Jenny leaving SC!

Raqesh is also going to be doing an exclusive interview with Raj on Wednesday on Sabras Radio so I'm sure like me you'll all be listening in!

Confirmed: TV hunk & #QuboolHai new Asad @RaQesh19 will be LIVE on my #Drivetime show this Wednesday at 16:30 (UK) @ZeeTV

#KaranSinghGrover has also denied reports he is working with #PrakashJha in his next project. He is still yet to decide on next show.

Confirmed: #KaranSinghGrover has denied wife #JenniferWinget is leaving #SaraswatiChandra for his next project. He said "all false". :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Now its time for Raqesh to grab all limelight.. hapoy for him.. hope he uses his chance in a best ways.. looking forward to his interview! would be great if the interview as one week later.. then he would be able to speak on AsYa story & overall QH & Team...
t1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhiholic

Now its time for Raqesh to grab all limelight.. hapoy for him.. hope he uses his chance in a best ways.. looking forward to his interview! would be great if the interview as one week later.. then he would be able to speak on AsYa story & overall QH & Team...

I agree! No matter how sad it is that KSG left the fact of the matter is that he wanted to leave! It's not like he even planned to stay the whole time so why should Raqesh be given hate and not be given a chance!

I'd totally ship Raqesh and Surbhi if it was another serial but I'm hoping I love them together on this!
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
#t1234 lets not talk about hatred o this thread.. lets look at the brighter part...
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lolzz he had a reason of leaving the show. which many dont know
anyways now ksg is not part of the show.so no comments😊
beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishika21

lolzz he had a reason of leaving the show. which many dont know

anyways now ksg is not part of the show.so no comments😊

And what was the reason?
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He wanted to leave in oct itself when his contract was to expire but there must be some reason. He has not been keeping well since a long time ...much before oct itself. Surbhi has time nd agn mentioned that every 2nd day he felt ill...u cant just blame him or say he doesnt care about his fans.

He was to liv d show in oct but didnt bcz he had his loyalty towards d show whc gve him so much...he did his part was evn willing to give more time to gve a proper closure but wat did he get in return ?

I m not blindly supporting him but every coin has two side without knwng d whole thng we cant blame him. He did wateva he could..gve his tym evn whn he was ill...gve d guy a lil benefit of doubt. Here he is clarifying things for his friend but wat did she do...the whole PH team is keeping mum evn whn zee stooped so low nd is conti. Defaming him...y ?

Calling an actor unproff...or tht he reports on set being drunk is not acceptable...when d actors he works with didnt feel tht way when they found him cooperative thn y gvng false commnts ???

For an actor his reputation matters a lot..its thr job somethng they do fr thr livng...his reputation can make or break him...thn y tarnish it ??