India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

ZaYa OS: Realizations (Page 5)

Cold-Fire IF-Sizzlerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Awsum os...loved the caring side of Zain...

Crucio. IF-Dazzler
Crucio.
Crucio.

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged
DeeDum :* That was such an ah-mazing OS!! 
You have to convert it to a two shot, please?! 
The start, gosh, I could imagine Aliya hugging Zain, ek dum achanak se Blushing
And then, they are afterall Zain-Aliya. You can expect everything from them, except romance..!! 
Eeepp..this really made me fall down from my bed with a THUD!!
When she asked Zain for his jacket, he refused because, he wasn't a Bollywood film hero and felt cold too so couldn't give her his jacket.
Damn!!! These two, look so cute..!! :) I could imagine Zain saying "Mujhe bhi thand lagti hai yaar..i know I'm hot par toh bhi, its way too chilly over here" LOL *this should happen in the show, but no hopes* 
I WANT THIS TO BE A TWO SHOT -_- 
I  WANT THE NEXT PART SOON, HEAR ME? SOON!! 

~Jhanvi  x. 

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanikhrn.kj

awesome os Smile
Thanks a ton. <3
Glad you liked it! :D
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudharsan24399

Awesome :)
Thanks. :)
Glad you liked it. <3
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rg0782

Awsum os...loved the caring side of Zain...
Thank you dear. :D
Glad you liked it. :)
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhanvi_TaaRey

DeeDum :* That was such an ah-mazing OS!! Thanks a ton. <3
You have to convert it to a two shot, please?! What is with everyone wanting it to be a two-shot? LOL
The start, gosh, I could imagine Aliya hugging Zain, ek dum achanak se Blushing Vahi imagine kar tu. :D
And then, they are afterall Zain-Aliya. You can expect everything from them, except romance..!! 
Eeepp..this really made me fall down from my bed with a THUD!! Yay! You fell down. :D
When she asked Zain for his jacket, he refused because, he wasn't a Bollywood film hero and felt cold too so couldn't give her his jacket.
Damn!!! These two, look so cute..!! :) I could imagine Zain saying "Mujhe bhi thand lagti hai yaar..i know I'm hot par toh bhi, its way too chilly over here" LOL *this should happen in the show, but no hopes* Same here. Embarrassed
I  WANT THE NEXT PART SOON, HEAR ME? SOON!! Zabardasti hai kya? LOL

~Jhanvi  x.  I absolutely loved your comment. <3 Got such a huge smile on my face!! Embarrassed Thank you sooo much. :)

Edited by ARandKJFan - 16 January 2014 at 3:24am
Crucio. IF-Dazzler
Crucio.
Crucio.

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

DeeDum :* That was such an ah-mazing OS!! Thanks a ton. <3 Pleasure :) 
You have to convert it to a two shot, please?! What is with everyone wanting it to be a two-shot? LOL cause its just too awesome!! 
The start, gosh, I could imagine Aliya hugging Zain, ek dum achanak se Blushing Vahi imagine kar tu. :D  haann..still imagining Blushing
Eeepp..this really made me fall down from my bed with a THUD!! Yay! You fell down. :D  Note the irony of the situation :D 
Damn!!! These two, look so cute..!! :) I could imagine Zain saying "Mujhe bhi thand lagti hai yaar..i know I'm hot par toh bhi, its way too chilly over here" LOL *this should happen in the show, but no hopes* Same here. Embarrassed
I  WANT THE NEXT PART SOON, HEAR ME? SOON!! Zabardasti hai kya? LOL  haann -_- 

~Jhanvi  x.  I absolutely loved your comment. <3 Got such a huge smile on my face!! Embarrassed Thank you sooo much. :)  Awh..pleasure..issi baat pe..make it a two shot Big smile nahi toh AngryAngryDead

santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ARandKJFan

DeeDum :* That was such an ah-mazing OS!! Thanks a ton. <3 Pleasure :) 
You have to convert it to a two shot, please?! What is with everyone wanting it to be a two-shot? LOL cause its just too awesome!! Accha? Merko diabetes ho jayega. LOL
The start, gosh, I could imagine Aliya hugging Zain, ek dum achanak se Blushing Vahi imagine kar tu. :D  haann..still imagining Blushing
Eeepp..this really made me fall down from my bed with a THUD!! Yay! You fell down. :D  Note the irony of the situation :D 
I  WANT THE NEXT PART SOON, HEAR ME? SOON!! Zabardasti hai kya? LOL  haann -_- 

~Jhanvi  x.  I absolutely loved your comment. <3 Got such a huge smile on my face!! Embarrassed Thank you sooo much. :)  Awh..pleasure..issi baat pe..make it a two shot Big smile nahi toh AngryAngryDead Dekthe hai. Kya padna hai part-2 mein? Pranks ya romance? I was too confused LOL
Agar ab yeh haal hai, jab mera 5 chapters likh ke ho jayega FF ka toh kya haal hoga? LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Beintehaa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index