ZaYa OS: Realizations

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys, I'm Ananya! I'm not exactly new to the forum.
This is my first OS on this forum, so please do read. 
Meet you at the end! :)
I'm very bad with titles so sorry.
This takes place after the New Year Party. Hope you aren't confused! :)

ZaYa OS: Realizations

Zain was just about to leave the party when he heard someone crying. Scouting for who it was, he saw a girl with her bent and shaking all over. He walked up to her and placed her hand on his shoulder.

The girl immediately hugged him, without even seeing who it was. Zain, startled at first, froze for a minute but after sometime, as the girl's cries increased, enveloped his arms around her and comforted her by rubbing her back.

After some time, he held her shoulder and pushed her a little back and saw who it was. It was Aliya who crying. Zain who had never seen her like this before didn't know how to react while Aliya, still shocked that she hugged a stranger felt slightly relieved that it was Zain and not some random person.

Zain said, "Al-aliya, why are you crying? Did someone shout at you? Or are you regretting what happened on the boat? I'm really sorry if you are. It was my entire fault," even though nothing major really happened. "Ji, nothing really happened on the boat that can make me cry. It's just that, my engagement broke. Ammi and Abbu will be heartbroken. They were so happy when this proposal came. I can't watch them that way." Aliya replied to him.

"Engaged to whom? How come I didn't know about this? Why did the engagement break?" Zain asked her, from a high voice to low voice.

"I was engaged to Zeeshan. You didn't know because I thought you are Zeeshan. There were just too many co-incidences like when Zeeshan's name was called, you came out right behind him, and you stayed in my home so I just assumed you are Zeeshan. That's why I said Haan' to you. Zeeshan saw us on the boat today and said he couldn't see me with another man and broke our engagement. I really liked his personality a lot. What do I do now?" Aliya asked him, tears filling up in her eyes again.

"Okay, since you promised me a date, I'm going to take you on one to make you feel better. You are a lucky woman since you're getting a date from a handsome hunk like me. And once we're done, I'll tell you who I am and you'll feel much better." Zain told her. "I'm going to take your word for it," she told him.

He took her to a restaurant nearby which was still open since it was New Year's Eve. It wasn't a five-star restaurant but wasn't a below average restaurant either. It was quite empty with only a few couples and some groups of friends there.

Aliya and Zain ordered their food and started talking. They talked throughout their whole meal, laughing, hitting each other, feeding each other food and enjoying tons. When they were done, Zain offered that they go for a walk before going home since their destination was the same.

They walked up to a park and sat down there since Aliya was cold and tired. When she asked Zain for his jacket, he refused because, he wasn't a Bollywood film hero and felt cold too so couldn't give her his jacket.' Aliya laughed at that and they continued talking. They talked all through the night, not realizing that it was early in the morning already. Startled, they both looked at each other, got up and ran towards the house but of course, they got tired after 100 meters and they just walked down quickly after that, still talking to each other.

On reaching the house, they were going to go their own ways when it struck that she didn't know his name yet so she called out, "What's your name?" and was received with, "No way Senorita" and ran up to his room.

Just then, Aliya's mother came out and said, "Where were you and Zain? We were getting worried. Even your mobiles were switched off." "Long story Ammi. Wait, what did you say? Zain?" she asked and her mother nodded back.

She mumbled to herself, "Zain Usman Abdullah, I'm coming for you. Wait and watch."

Good, bad? Did you guys like it? πŸ˜³
This was written in an hour so please keep that it mind. πŸ˜†
Criticism, jhootas, chappals are alwa
ys welcome! :D
Please do read, like and comment! :)

Love,
Ananya :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A very cute OS❀️

Loved the caring Zain and the way he took care of her😳
And Aliya seems to be very determined- awesome! :*
MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unr
She hugged him ... aww
And they spent d whole n8 talkin
Dats awesome! 😊
Btw can I request for next part pls? 😳 Edited by princesbarbie - 10 years ago
PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Umm.. I am very bad at commenting...!!  ...

But just want to say its so awesome and so cute.. lovely OS..!!!

Do write more and more..!!!

Originally posted by: Butterfly003

A very cute OS❀️

Loved the caring Zain and the way he took care of her😳
And Aliya seems to be very determined- awesome! :*

Thank you so much dear! <3
Glad you liked it! :D
Thanks for commenting! :)

Originally posted by: PrincessN

Umm.. I am very bad at commenting...!!  ...  That's fine! :) I'm not strict that way. πŸ˜†

But just want to say its so awesome and so cute.. lovely OS..!!! That's more than enough for me. πŸ€—

Do write more and more..!!! I'll try. πŸ˜³

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very cute and lovely OS
great work dear  πŸ‘

When she asked Zain for his jacket, he refused because, he wasn't a Bollywood film hero and felt cold too so couldn't give her his jacket.'

something I would totally expect from Zain lol πŸ˜†

Edited by MalikaRose - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MalikaRose

very cute and lovely OS

great work dear  πŸ‘

When she asked Zain for his jacket, he refused because, he wasn't a Bollywood film hero and felt cold too so couldn't give her his jacket.'

something I would totally expect from Zain lol πŸ˜†

Thank you so much! :)
Glad you like the OS.
Means a lot. :D
And yes, I didn't want to make it cliche so I put in that line. πŸ˜† Zain karta bhi nahi at this point of time. πŸ˜†
yaqeen. thumbnail
Cute and beautifully written OS. β€οΈ

Originally posted by: princesbarbie

Res
Unr
She hugged him ... aww Same here <3 :P
And they spent d whole n8 talkin Yup!
Dats awesome! 😊 Ikr B|
Btw can I request for next part pls? 😳  I'll think about it. I have my FF too. I'll definitely update if it's something I can finish in an hour. :)

Thanks a ton for commenting! <3
Means a lot. :)