Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Interesting dreams...😉... Go ahead...
Praneethaeswar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26nightingale

Dream Three

Aastha enters into her new office building. Large and beautiful building. She inquires at reception about her boss's room. Receptionist tells her the room number. Aastha walks away towards the room and looked into the room. Her boss sits in the chair and looked at her when she knocks the door. 😊

Aastha asks him May I come in sir and the Boss says yes come in. They spoke for half an hour about her job and her responsibilities.😊

Aastha is so happy as the boss is so good and the work is good. She signs the joining report and starts her work.😊

One week is over and Aastha slowly adjusted to her work and with environment. As usually Aastha enters into office and took her seat. Few minutes later attendee comes and Aastha leaves to meet her boss. 😊

Aastha dashes a handsome person while entering into the room and about to fall. The handsome holds her arms and pulls her close to him.😳 Without looking at him Aastha says sorry.

Shlok husks near her ears with low voice, I am not always there with you to hold you.😆 Aastha looks at him, he is Shlok. 😲

Aastha surprises, mixed feeling of love and surprise on her face. Then Aastha notices that he still holding her close and his eyes are looking deep into her eyes. 😉

Shlok's hands move down and hold her waist softly. 😳

Back ground music: Aye Lahu Munh Lag Gaya, Lahu Munh Lag Gaya

Aastha was told that Shlok is the CEO of the company. How is it possible?😕

I Woke up😭

Dream four tomorrow

Praneethaeswar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I never thought I wait for dreams also to read ,and when I see he post I will have a smile on my face to read it eagerly 
aisumalavika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what a dream..😃
waiting for ur next dream...😳
26nightingale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank you all my dear friends for your nice appreciation.😊

I am busy and  not well so am not able to post,comment or  not active.🥱

Hope tomorrow I may get a very nice dream.😉