Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Naseer is such a bitter and cynical defeatist!
Sophz thumbnail
What's with bollywood and their fascinations with Oscars? Bollywood sure likes to lick Hollywood ass!! it's disgusting. A movie it's only good if it's nominated for Oscar?πŸ˜•
And I agree with Naseeruddin Oscars are rigged they are not much better than filmfare or any bollywood awards.
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh... his whining continues πŸ˜΅
he has been pissed off since Slumdog won the oscars...
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sophz

What's with bollywood and their fascinations with Oscars? Bollywood sure likes to lick Hollywood ass!! it's disgusting. A movie it's only good if it's nominated for Oscar?πŸ˜•

And I agree with Naseeruddin Oscars are rigged they are not much better than filmfare or any bollywood awards.

He's annoying with his sense of entitlement and rants, but he does have a point. Oscars are a grand exercise in what Mamata Banerjee once called "scientific rigging" πŸ˜†. Certain film projects are executed from start to finish based on a very careful reading of what the members of the Academy of Motion Pictures like. And they manage to win like clockwork every single time - that's how predictable the Academy members are. 

chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: F.M.D.

did he say he likes farah khans films?  πŸ˜•

Why won't he? Farah signed his son in HNY.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
They might be rigged b/c end of the day it is the industry voting for one person. Hence you must present yourself in a certain way, lobby, suck up a little and have the right friends/connections.

But one thing for sure, Megan Fox would never be nominated for Transformers just b/c it made a lot of money. I love the fact that nominations are solid picks and flop films that were good get recognized. Oscars way ahead of FIlmfare in terms of getting out nominations. There have been too many years were Tabu, Urmila, Nandita Das, Smita Patil, Shabana Azmi, etc have been over-looked. In terms of that, Oscars (not always fair, but fair enough). 

I really hope Leo gets a nomination this year...it's been long overdue.
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is right though Oscar are controlled by the Zionist big budget corporations.

Paan Masala awards πŸ˜†

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Is he off his meds or something? He's been flying off the handle far too frequently, these days. πŸ˜†Even if whatever he says holds water, the way he says it makes anything hard to digest.
Originally posted by: MocoCoco

They might be rigged b/c end of the day it is the industry voting for one person. Hence you must present yourself in a certain way, lobby, suck up a little and have the right friends/connections.

But one thing for sure, Megan Fox would never be nominated for Transformers just b/c it made a lot of money. I love the fact that nominations are solid picks and flop films that were good get recognized. Oscars way ahead of FIlmfare in terms of getting out nominations. There have been too many years were Tabu, Urmila, Nandita Das, Smita Patil, Shabana Azmi, etc have been over-looked. In terms of that, Oscars (not always fair, but fair enough). 

I really hope Leo gets a nomination this year...it's been long overdue.

i was so upset when Leo dint win the oscar for shutter island, he deserved it so much..