Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No, more like Deepika and Priyanka said that they were brought up in a culture that does not initiate them into dating- as in, Indian culture is such that none of us are brought up in a way we can date men casually and then decide on one. That is not incorrect. 
Also, Priyanka said that there is no space for casual dating in the industry. If one has a conversation with a guy, it will immediately turn to marriage and babies by the media. So, the concept of casual dating doesn't really exist in Indian culture. You're either in a relationship, or not. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

Nope. She's talking about rain.. baarish.

what bout the dog comment? so Cats & Dogs ref to Katty & DPad .. Dpad gave a priceless expression πŸ˜†
DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Am I the only one who finds Anushka overrated? or maybe I havn't watched all her films ... the industry seems to love her ... so far whoever has come on the show has ranked her ahead of her contemporaries ...

she played the same character over and over againπŸ₯±
bubbly punjabi girl!!! a-la-geet

geet is epic,no one can copy her
Edited by LadyDabangg - 10 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail

Nope. She's talking about rain.. baarish.

And the question remains- Why does she want to know about rain, if she meant Raining cats and dogs? πŸ˜† Actually, don't answer that. I don't care. I cannot take anymore Ranbir this season. 
Sophz thumbnail
Poor Shahid Priyanka didn't even know his first film but she remembered Salman's first film which he wasn't even the lead πŸ˜†

This episode was pretty boring, and it was my most awaited one!
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

what bout the dog comment? so Cats & Dogs ref to Katty & DPad .. Dpad gave a priceless expression πŸ˜†

I think, dog is Ranbir ( She omitted unfaithful from "unfaithful dog"). PeeCee probably meant I want to know about Ranbir and Katrina. But, her implication was.. Ranbir you are a kutta... & that girl of yours is a billi #claws. Yeah, she meant to insult both 

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
DianaPrince thumbnail
my derivation
cat-katrina

dog- cheating or ranbir

didn't ranbir and PC had something during anjaana anjaani??
Star_girl thumbnail
What is with Salman and Priyanka?
Do they have a love-hate thing going on or what? Both seem rather interested in each other. 
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well balanced epi of kwk with deepyanka. Loved pc's maturity n dp's diplomacy.

I think, dog is Ranbir ( She omitted unfaithful from "unfaithful dog"). PeeCee probably meant I want to know about Ranbir and Katrina. But, her implication was.. Ranbir you are a kutta... & that girl of yours is a billi #claws. Yeah, she meant to insult both 

aah now I get it ... there's no love lost betn RK & PeeCee ... both hate each other πŸ˜†