Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
1. The dig at Kareena was amazing
2. Ranveer > Ranbir. Even Deepika knows this.
3. Priyanka was kick ass! She seems really fun. Can't wait for her movie with Ranveer. 
4. Ranbir and Kareena are both snobs.

rish.gs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahah Kareena and charity πŸ˜† good one DP!
I just love these 2 together. Btw i think pc is underrated. I cant think of anyone else in the industry who can do a jhilmil as good as priyanka. But she is always ranked after kareena.

Ps deepikas laugh is so cute
aurora-borealis thumbnail
This episode wasn't as boring as I was expecting it to be. Deepiyanka are so fun together and they seem like genuine friends. The quiz round was hilarious. I love PC's confidence and the sass she handles her questions with..she has never disappointed me on this show. Deepika was understandably diplomatic and reserved and her laugh is so cute but I sometimes couldn't understand what she was saying because of how hard she was laughing lol. Oh and I loved her dig at Bebo...that was very clever πŸ˜†
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The episode was better than the previous ones! DP's diplomatic stance can be understood and it was so good to see DP-PC saying somebody should slap him(KJo). DP's dig at Bebo was an intelligent oneπŸ‘πŸΌ Hope she learns to cut short her answers about RK and the relationship! Sigh! 
        I knew it,this ass sucker KJo won't ask PC anything about SRK... it would have been much more interesting than that idiotic tattoo question to DP! PC was okay but her laugh sometimes looked forced. Must say DP has good smile.  
Just.Somebody thumbnail
A big thank you and kiss to Priyanka Chopra and Salman Khan for calling Ranbir a dog πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ Now I am 100 % sure he is a dog! πŸ€£ Edited by this_is_my_name - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved this episode, Deepika was cautious yet it did not stop her from being herself. I really love her friendship with Priyanka especially when Priyanka defended her about not wanting to comment about her relationship status with Ranveer

Other things I enjoyed, Deepika's dig at Kareena, the buzzer round and where Deepika and Priyanka felt like slapping Karan πŸ˜†
pakeezah thumbnail
i would rate this episode second best after ranveer and arjun...
really cracking one and expected..both girls are naturally
intelligent and hv great senses of humour..you could tell
why PC always gets offers to host award shows and take
up causes, she is nver at a loss for words..

she was so gracious when karan asked her about being sidelined
for vidya at awards..she wasnt pretentious and all, no "not at all,
im very happy for vidya, blah blah but an honest, straight forward
reply.

dp is lovely, the way she carries herself...and her 'charity' remark 
was hilarious.

who was saying karan 'hates' deepika? i dont know WHERE 
that came from! its evident theres great camaraderie there.
dp doesnt suck up but she is neither formal like ash. karan
respects her and admires her a lot. you can tell. 

as for PC, theyve buried the issue. it was evident.
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the episode! Both were so funny and quite intelligent and mature as well with their answers. Even the digs. (; Loved Deepika's Charity dig. Nicely put. Genuinely liked this combo.  
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deepika was on FIRE! πŸ˜† That Charity comment was hilarious - PC was getting worked up about it too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I liked this episode quite a bit actually πŸ˜† Deeps and PC looked sooo gorgeous - that last round was hilarious!!! "Raja Babu!!" 🀣 KKHH and DDLJ mix up πŸ˜† "Sing an RD Burman song" (silence) πŸ˜†

I genuinely liked all of the stuff shown - but too much Ranbir again πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I hope next week's episode is interesting... Vidya killed it last time πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Cats & dogs comment- Hmmm. Look who fought.
πŸ˜†