Posted: 10 years ago
I really liked PC in this episode than when she came with Shahid. She was so annoying there with her fake giggles and bitchy attitude. 
Like Dex said she wasn't trying to impress Karan at all. She sounded so mature. Kudos to her. 

And her the truth or dare question for Katrina had me laughing out loud. I can't believe DP didn't get why PC did that. Really Deepika..I would expect you to know that Katrina can't speak Hindi. 
Originally posted by MischiefManaged

OMG I thought I was the only one who noticed PC's sagging skin near her armpit. Maybe it was because of the way she angled her arms or something but yea it was quite distracting. 

I think it was because the shirt was too tight. She kept on pulling and adjusting her shirt. 
And wait..I don't get when people were saying PC took a dig towards Duggu. Is it because of her comment regarding having a mirror on the wall. That's hardly a dig. There's nothing wrong with loving yourself and admiring your good looks. Better and healthier than being insecure. 
Or is it because she ranked him last in terms of acting. lol Duggu fans shouldn't take her seriously. She ranked Katrina above Kareena too once. These actors rank based on their benefits..only few actually rank based on acting. 
I thought Deepika was fine. She was herself.      PC has this wannabe cool act going now.  I don't buy her personality.  LIke she's putting on a front. 
PRIYANKA was so going to cry when she talking about her father :(
Originally posted by JodhaBai

I thought Deepika was fine. She was herself.      PC has this wannabe cool act going now.  I don't buy her personality.  LIke she's putting on a front. 

I thought Deepika was fine too. Deepika came off cautious but she was also sincere, funny, and down to earth as well in my opinion.
lmfaooo...
the last part was sooo hilarious and fun🤣🤣

watched it more that 3 times now😆
any youtube or dailymotion link for USA watchers ??
The last bit was fun, as expected 👍🏼