Did i call her names??????? Stay on topicπŸ˜›

I am I topic that's why edited it out πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Tani91

I am I topic that's why edited it out πŸ˜ƒ

Now we are on the same pageπŸ˜›
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
LMAO the last part had me in splits.πŸ˜† The girls are hilarious. Priyanka confuses KKHH with DDLJ and DP says Amrish Puri's profession was "father" in DDLJ. Then they all keep saying Raja, Raja Babu, Raja Bhai, pretty much everything except Raja ki aayegi baraat when asked for Rani's debut film. πŸ€£
*Ignoring the irrational hate and gross s**t-shaming in this topic*
HAHA, Deepika's dance jiggy thing to Kaho Na Pyaar Hai was so funny. πŸ˜† I've only seen the rapid fire and quiz round. I don't blame Deepika for being diplomatic, anyways the episode (or what I saw of it) was better than I thought. Deepyanka πŸ˜³

Originally posted by SinistarPain

Now we are on the same pageπŸ˜›

no we're not you hate Deepika I loathe Ranveer 🀒so we aren't on the same page πŸ˜›
Deepika is really beautiful I always thought Priyanka was the prettiest but sitting next to Deepika she was mehh
please DO NOT let this topic close down as well like the other...
please please please ignore the haters and trollers...let them have their kind of fun πŸ₯±

koi links update karo first page pe...plz!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

LMAO the last part had me in splits.πŸ˜† The girls are hilarious. Priyanka confuses KKHH with DDLJ and DP says Amrish Puri's profession was "father" in DDLJ. Then they all keep saying Raja, Raja Babu, Raja Bhai, pretty much everything except Raja ki aayegi baraat when asked for Rani's debut film.🀣

You know, Raja Babu is one of Ranveer's fav movie.. πŸ˜†
All actresses with no connection to the industry should learn from Priyanka. She's bindaas. So much better than her stupid, coy act when someone mentioned SRK in previous seasons. I liked Priyanka's answers. Deepika was so guarded. But bindaas replies from an outsider will work only if they're powerful and giving superhits. 

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

LMAO the last part had me in splits.πŸ˜† The girls are hilarious. Priyanka confuses KKHH with DDLJ and DP says Amrish Puri's profession was "father" in DDLJ. Then they all keep saying Raja, Raja Babu, Raja Bhai, pretty much everything except Raja ki aayegi baraat when asked for Rani's debut film. πŸ€£

LOL I laughed out loud hearing Amrish Puri's profession. πŸ˜†