Koffee With Deepyanka!-- Thread - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Deepika doesn"t know how to casullay date,but for a revenge she jumped on Sid mailya immediately  after her much publicized breakup with Ranbir. 
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sophz

I think so too maybe something happened between them. Honestly I wouldn't want them together one is a player and the other is even a bigger player. It would be disaster ðŸ˜†

Loha lohe ko kat ta hain. ðŸ˜†
Ranveer has a family to fall back on.He said it earlier and it reflects his film career choice😛.
Never read any pr article of Ranveer which puts some other  actor in the badlight.
Sophz thumbnail
Was Deepika being diplomatic when she said Salman has the better body than Ranveer😲 As much as I like Salman his body is no where near Ranveer's.
Originally posted by: Sophz

Was Deepika being diplomatic when she said Salman has the better body than Ranveer As much as I like Salman his body is no where near Ranveer's.

Bade bhaiyaa promotion shuru.😉

WANDERLUST thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why didnt deepika  answer  - whether ranveer is a  better actor than ranbir ðŸ˜• 
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Apart from deepika's smile which i like😳
The episode was so "wannabe" and trying to be funny and they both acted so innocent...
Originally posted by: kareena05

The episode was so "wannabe" and trying to be funny and they both acted so innocent...

which Queen Deepika done miserably😆
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kareena05

PC's accent and the wannabe attitude with all the head shaking - Disturbing.
Deepika tried to hit on Arjun Rampal.Man this woman is really a ... Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago