SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Now I am going to get bashed for this but from the SBS Surbhi looked pretty happy with Raqesh she was being very enthusiastic and all. Now is she acting or is she actually happy with him?
 Plus we never got to see Surbhi's take on Karan leaving..
Ps: Lalit Mohan's back is it because of KSG leaving?
sincerely,
              a very confused fan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zynia78 thumbnail
Yeah they were looking very good together and loved their masti.I hope others too like them bcz they are doing a lot of hardwork.
_TheWhitePele_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of course she looked enthusiastic. She has a show and a new jodi to promote!
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Surbhi is a new comer and the fact that she's getting to work with different people is well, might be exciting for her.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Surbhi seems to get along with just about anybody so it's no surprise that she and Raqesh are friendly with each other already and well Lalit created Asya's chemistry in the first place , perhaps he's back to recreate it πŸ˜Š 
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lalit only comes when chemistry needs to be 'created' between a pair. He wasn't with IPK after its initial few months, and similarly with QH, Arshad took over after the initial few months with Lalit. So him coming and going does not depend on KSG.
Go4welkin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Below is my POV:

Surbhi is looking enthusiastic in SBS as that's exactly she is expected to do as female lead of the show, she is doing her job by promoting her show and the new entry and any professional would do that but it doesn't mean she don't care for her friendship with KSG but what happened with KSG was between him and the channel and it is beyond her and as far as she is doing the show she should be professional about it and promote the show with the same enthusiasm as before.

Also, directors are always on rotation with QH track changes and Lalit's return may be planned based on the track and may not necessarily be due to recent controversy. 

Edited by Go4welkin - 10 years ago
volatile thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have a feeling that Surbhi already had an inkling that KSG wanted to leave but was just staying on for Gul, so I am sure it didnt come as that big of a surprise to her when it actually happened. 

Also, she needs to continue working despite Karan leaving, hence the enthusiasm. But yes, it hurts to see her so happy and doing masti with someone else even if it seems to be faked!

Lalit has been brought back to ensure that the audience start loving the new AsYa chemistry, thus forgetting about the original Janapanah Six Packs! πŸ˜•

At the end of the day, the reality is that everyone has to move on. Such is life! 
Edited by volatile - 10 years ago
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

Surbhi seems to get along with just about anybody so it's no surprise that she and Raqesh are friendly with each other already and well Lalit created Asya's chemistry in the first place , perhaps he's back to recreate it😊

Actually Sangeeta Di told me on FB that she was looking quite and sad.

And Preeti told me that she was trying real hard to look unfazed and normal.

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Go4welkin

Below is my POV:

Surbhi is looking enthusiastic in SBS as that's exactly she is expected to do as female lead of the show, she is doing her job by promoting her show and the new entry and any professional would do that but it doesn't mean she don't care for her friendship with KSG but what happened with KSG was between him and the channel and it is beyond her and as far as she is doing the show she should be professional about it and promote the show with the same enthusiasm as before.

Also, directors are always on rotation with QH track and Lalit's return may be planned based on the track not necessarily due to recent controversy.

The best reply we could have had πŸ‘