Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: saakhi01

I am liking this story n i wanna read it further too...
I'll send u a buddy request...
Heyi wanna ask what is d frequency of ur updates...

Normally every week. First week update second week a teaser and so on😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the the teaser can't wait 
sandyjerry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely teaser πŸ˜³
Thanx for pm πŸ˜‰

One request plz dont take it bad Can u increase the font size plz  In teaser it was too small πŸ˜­

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mangobarun

Lovely teaser πŸ˜³

Thanx for pm πŸ˜‰

One request plz dont take it bad Can u increase the font size plz  In teaser it was too small πŸ˜­

Yeah sure. πŸ˜Š
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

"I can't believe it Rudra!" Laila reprimanded him. "Why the hell are you screaming at me?" Rudra was pissed with her reaction. Now he regretted calling her. 
"Call the doctor at least." Laila said. "No need." Rudra said but Laila was confused. Rudra took water from the jug kept on the side table and emptied the jug on her face. And she woke up with a jerk. Laila couldn't believe her eyes. So much rudeness in him. "Are you mad?" Laila screamed at him and went near Paro who was coughing by now. "See! She woke up. Now do you work." Rudra said with a straight and cool face. "Unbelievable" Laila said but Rudra just left. Laila forced Paro to eat or else her health would've deterioated and made her take rest. Paro was numb by Rudra's behaviour towards her and also sad by the fact that there was no one beside her. 

"Sir, BK Singh has come to meet you. He's waiting for you in his cabin." Aman said to Rudra. "Fine." Rudra said and went to meet him. "Jai Hind Sir!" Rudra greeted him. "What the heck is this? Are you out of your mind Rudra? I asked for information not a pile of dead villagers." BK Singh scolded him. "Smugglers. They are smugglers." Rudra corrected him. "Oh shut up Rudra. We know that but others and my senoirs doesn't. Because you don't have a damn proof." He was practically screaming now. "Do you even know that the people of that other village lodged a complain against us saying that we have killed their villagers without any reason." BK Singh said. "Rudra didn't I tell you that too much violence ain't good. No one kills their worst enemy like the way you have killed them. You didn't even leave anyone alive who can give us more information." BK Singh said. "I did" Rudra said. "Oh really? Who? I am sure that person can't even open his mouth." BK Singh said. "The witness is the bride herself." Rudra said. "What? You actually spared her?" BK Singh was astonished knowing that someone survived from his clutches. "Yes. She is in the other cell. But she isn't in a condition to say anything because of all this she's in a trauma." Rudra said. "Fine! When she is PERFECTLY fine then ask her NICELY." BK Singh said. "It's not necessary that threatning will solve all the problems. Give her the greed of freedom. She'll definitely answer." BK Singh gave him this advice and left.

"Rudra." Laila called out. "What?" Rudra asked. "She's ok now. And for God's sake don't do anything that will worsen the situation. If you need anything then just call." Laila said and left for her house.

"Laila just said she's ok now." Rudra thought.

Rudra opened the door of Paro's cell and entered. Paro didn't expect his presence at that moment. "What do you want from me?" A dejected Paro asked. "Accept your crime and sign these papers!" Rudra said with a firm voice. "I didn't do anything!" Paro cried and said. "Just stop it! These crocodile tears won't work on me." Rudra said. "if you don't answer properly then I know other ways to make you answer." Saying this he started to move close to her. Paro was hell scared now and she moved backwards till her back hit the wall. "Listen I didn't do anything." Paro kept saying but seemed like nothing worked on him. Rudra held her by her waist and brought her near him. "Really? Then sign the papers which says that the barati's were smugglers and you are the witness." Rudra said pulling her near to him. Paro tried her best to free herself from his grasp but in vain.

"It's not necessary that threatning will solve all the problems. Give her the greed of freedom. She'll definitely answer."

Rudra recalled BK Singh's advice and left her. He noticed the way she backed away from him. "Sign these papers and I'll let you go." Rudra said. 

*Tring Tring*

His phone rang and he had to go from there. Paro sighed in relief. "What is it?" Rudra asked. "Sir our undercover officers have gathered information about the smuggler's boss." Aman said. "Then are you waiting for an auspicious time to take his name? Who is it?" Rudra asked. "Param Singh Tejawat!" Aman said. "I have sent his information to you through another officer. You'll receive it by tomorrow morning." Aman said and Rudra disconnected the call. "Param Singh Tejawat. Let's see how long you can escape from the BSD officers" Rudra thought with a smirk.

Rudra entered Paro's cell again and asked her, "Who's the head of your village?" "Thakur sa" Paro said. "Your Thakur sa probably has a name." Rudra said sarcastically. "Para..Param Singh Tejawat." Paro said. "Fine then. Sleep well because you'll meet your Thakur sa tomorrow." He said and left. 

------------

Please ignore the mistakes.😳 Kindly leave your comments and likes and for PMs please buddy me.

Love,
Mally

BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome up date...
Rudra should take cousil from BK singh...he so calm and matured person...
My poor paro...
Thanks 4 the pm.. πŸ˜ƒ
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear 
Thanks for the pm 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wow awesome update
thakursa is caught ?