PaRud FF||I am always there for you||Chapter 6 pg 58 *23/6/14* - Page 30

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by puvini

Omg.. Paro still in danger.. Guards can prevent outsiders but nurse?😲 hope Rudra reach in time to save Paro.. Waiting for full update.. Rudra needs to control Tejawat otherwise he keep finding way to kill Paro.. And Rudra cant b around her all the time..
my story is much more twisted than the show?is it? 
Originally posted by shagun-rocks

loved the teaser...👍🏼

thanks
Originally posted by amaia

Nice teaser
thanks
Originally posted by Wahian4lyf

Interesting update! Loved it! Waiting for the next one and thanks for the pm!
thanks
Love the confidence rudra has on paro. Better late then never.
wonder full story .. please update soon 
Originally posted by PhoenixRising

Very nice update!
thanks.

Omg Omg guys! This thread just crossed 51 pages! Thanks a lot to my readers who read  my work. Love you guys! Hopefully more readers will like it in future and silent readers please do press the like button at least. It really encourages me to right more.

CHAPTER 5

Rudra crossed 1 hour road within 40 minutes just to take Paro to hospital. The moment he had entered the hospital with Paro all the people around him could hear him screaming for doctors. "Doctor!" Rudra screamed. The doctor rushed to him and the ward boy brought a strecter. He made her lay down on the bed but he didn't leave her hand. The doctor asked the ward boy and nurse to shift her to the OT. Rudra went along with them. "Please sir, you can't enter." The doctor stopped him from entering the OT and they took Paro inside. The moment he had let Paro's hand slip away from his hand he felt a different and an unusual feeling. As if his life was slipping away.

*Tring tring*

"Ya Aman!" Rudra answered the call and made sure that Aman doesn't get that he was sad, though Aman guessed it, he ignored it as he didn't want to make his sir feel awkward. "Sir I caught the assassin. If possible please come to the headquarters now." Aman said. "Fine." Rudra said though he didn't want to leave Paro's side. "Sir? Is Parvati fine?" Aman asked slyly. "She's in the OT." Rudra said emotionlessly and saying that he disconnected the call.

At BSD HQ 

"Speak the truth then you'll die less painfully. If not then you know what will happen?" Rudra said coolly. Now it was pretty obvious that catching Thakur's men wouldn't be so easy but in this case Aman caught him with ease. It was Thakur's turn to play the move. His men said, "Sir! Thakur Tejawat has appointed to kill you not Paro bai-sa. All of it was just a charade so that you fall in our trap. Even Paro bai-sa was in this plan." He lied. And instantly Rudra slapped him. "I said I wanted to hear the truth. No lies." Rudra said with a straight face.
Rudra knew that Paro wouldn't do all this and risk her own life. He knows that she was battling with her life right now so no chance of her being involved in this but little did he knew what Tejawat had in store for him. 

At Hospital

"Yes your work will be done, Thakur-sa!" The nurse said. "Rudra, I only play games which I win!" Tejawat said with an evil smirk. Well the whole point of this charade was to kill Paro. Thakur didn't leave any loopholes in his plan. He had to make sure that Paro died if not he will create such circumstances that Rudra will misunderstand Paro. 

Rudra and Aman had ordered their men to cover the whole hospital with special security. Since Aman was Rudra's trustworthy soldier he had left all the arrangement in his hands.

Soon the operation ended and Paro was shifted to a different ward. "Doctor, how's she?" Rudra asked while Aman present during their converstaion. "She is ok. But we have to keep her here till she regains her conciousness." The doctor said. Rudra sighed in relief which didn't go unnoticed by Aman. "Doctor, can I meet her?" Rudra asked hoping that the doctor will agree but to his dismay he denied, "No Major. At least not right now. You can meet after later though. Also she haven't regained her senses yet. So it'll be better if you meet her later." The doctor passed the instructions and left.

Rudra felt that trouble was still brewing up. He felt like something wrong might happen that too with Paro. Well he wasn't wrong at all. Rudra knew Tejawat well enough. He wouldn't play this game in such an amateur way by leaving so many loopholes. Thus he decided to stay back at hospital just to make sure that everything was under control. After all Paro was his last hope. He just couldn't let her die like this.

"Aman go to the HQ and take out as much information from the assassin. I need those information either by hook or crook!" He pressed his last 3 words. He made sure that he wouldn't leave any chance to catch Tejawat.

There the nurse was ready to hit the bull's eye as time had arrived for her to accomplish her due task which was to end Paro's life. The doctor had asked her to give her an injection. She exchanged the actual medicine with a toxic one and made her way to Paro's ward. The officers standing outside checked her properly and then let her in. She was thought her job was easy but to her bad luck Rudra was sitting inside her Paro. 

"Who are you?" Rudra asked frowning a little. "The doctor has sent me to give her this injection." She said hesitantly. Rudra called up the doctor just to make sure and the doctor replied in the nurse's favor. "Fine." Rudra gestured her to proceed her with her work.

So will Paro die? Will Tejawat succeed in his evil intentions? Or will Rudra save her?
This is the first fic am reading on paro and rudra and trust me its amazing
Chapter 5 was amazing
Hope rudra save paro
awesome , nice part
loved it
continue soon