Users

Frequent Posters

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome update

loved it
laila is right .Rudra need to understand paro who is unaware of everything n trapped by destiny ...
so rudra got the name of thakur sa  from the source 
continue soon

😃
arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice updates
Continue soon
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

Chapter 3

Paro was very happy after hearing this. She knew that Thakur sa will surely save her from him. All she waited was for tomorrow morning."Sir, you know how powerful and cruel Tejawat is then how come you are taking her with you?" Aman asked. "I know Aman and it's important for that girl to know about his true colors. Only after that she'll believe us and then sign those papers."  Rudra said with a smirk.

"Yes Thakur sa!" His loyal servant said to him. "That Major doesn't know that if he's smart then I am smarter. Call all the villagers!" Thakur passed the order and a creepy smile crept through his face. "I only play games which I win." Thakur had full confidence that his trick can never go wrong. 

Early in the morning Rudra and Aman took Paro to her village saying that he will drop her to her home. Paro's happiness knew no bounds but only Aman and Rudra knew that her happiness is for a few minutes only. Within a few hours they reached Birpur. Everyone looked at them with envy in their eyes while they all felt bad for Paro. He left her in front of her Mami's house and he was just waiting for her to not to recognize her and the same thing happened. Rudra and Aman faked a shocking expression and Rudra tried to convince Mami and all but then he noticed how broken Paro looked. And that's what he wanted. He wanted her to be angry at her family and all so that in a fit of rage she agrees to his conditions.

"Tejawat!" Rudra screamed on top of his voice and within a flick of moment Tejawat showed up. "Speak of the devil and he's here!" Rudra said tauntingly. As Tejawat came out all the villagers greeted him.That somewhat astonished Rudra. The whole Birpur respects him so much and obviously they won't even believe a word against him. "Why are you here?" Tejawat asked him. "To arrest you, Tejawat!" Rudra said frankly. 

"Thakursa, please save me from him." Paro begged him but seemed like something else was going on in Tejawat's mind. "I would've saved you dear but for that I have to know you." Tejawat said. At that moment he didn't even have a strong evidence against thus he had to drag Paro out from there. Her aunt and Thakuriansa were helpless also thus do anything but to shed tears.

Rudra took back Paro to BSD headquarters hoping that the charade he had put up for Paro to believe him had worked. "Whom are you trying to save? The family who denies to know you even or the village who doesn't even care about your existense?" Rudra was rubbing more salt on her wound. Tears flowed down her cheeks. But she said something that he couldn't even believe. "So? What else could those poor people do? Stand against you? So that you can kill them?" Paro said in a broken tone. "What they did was right!" Paro almost choked while saying this. Deep inside she was completely shattered after hearing her Mami and Thakur saying that they doesn't know her.  

Rudra's anger knew no bounds. He gripped Paro by her hands and asked her," It doesn't make any difference? Why don't you just accept the truth? Are you that weak to accept it? Or are you that dumb to understand the fact?" Rudra asked. He tightened his grip which made Paro wince in pain. "Leave me!" Paro screamed and pushed him away from her. "Stay away from me!" Paro screamed. She was disgusted how Rudra treats with her. "You are not a human you are a devil!" Paro screamed and took out all her frustration on him. "Devil? Just see what I do to you. Even a devil will be afraid of me!" Rudra said making Paro scared to death.
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Note: Guys I am receiving very less likes and comments. Thus I decided to PM only those who will comment and like both. 
sireesha76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
but feeling bad for paro
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
 feel sad for Paro
she lost everything ...her identity , her home , her village her mami sa...
n tejawat played well
though paro is still far away from the truth ...
rudra got frustrated when paro didn't help him...
let' s see age kya hota hain
continue soon 
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Poor Paro ðŸ˜­
Feel sad for her 
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Awesome upd.
loved it.
tfd pm.
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome part

feel sad for Paro
she lost everything ...her identity , her home , her village her mami sa...
n tejawat played well
though paro is still far away from the truth ...
rudra got frustrated when paro didn't help him...
let' s see age kya hota hain
continue soon 

Thanks dear