Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

why ranjan now?my thoughts

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i am just enjoying this ranjan track a lot.. 
 but saying that there are a lot of people who are just loving them and then there are some who feel it should have been brought to focus sometime later in the show..

but somehow i feel its the right time to bring ranjan track.. my reasons are there ---

1. when they were kids, baldev always tried to trouble ranvi in some way cos of jealousy or competitveness.. but when the wrong was done , veera used to spring to action and get justice for her veerji.. as of now i dont see any intercations of baldev and ranvi and even no reasons for them to tiff with each other.. if gunjan also falls in love with ranvi , then along with bansuri baldev will not let this happen.. also considering the other day ranvi has given a peace of mind to baldev when he spoke abt veera and all that haq thing... 

2. secondly ranvi is on the verge of losing everything .. his house, fields, veera going away and now his lady love.. before he breaks down i am sure veera will hold him back up and make sure he gets back everything.. we can get loads of ranveera to see in this case.. veera will make sure he gets all the happiness in life just the way he has done all his life for her..

3. thirdly, for veeba to happen.. the good side of baldev has to be explored a bit.. i have a feeling that finally baldev will only unite ranjan.. i dont know why but i have solid feeling about this.. i guess this will make veera soften towards him.. or else i dont find any reason how veera might suddenly start seeing baldev in different light.. u can ponder over it..

4. finally ranjan is quite a eye soothing pair.. so we get some romance also na.. these 4 characters and lives have to get entangled for the story to move..

and there are so many things of ranveera yet to be explored.. they dont know about their fathers truth and even veera doesnt know the truth of her and ranvi's relation either.. and when that happens gunjan and baldev will have to play a major support...
Edited by namratavyas - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinkerBella thumbnail
i want to see beeba fall in love with each other after their marriage hehehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
NamuVyas thumbnail
Originally posted by: _AngelSonu_

i want to see beeba fall in love with each other after their marriage hehehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

yeah.. and veera teaching lesson to bansuri also.. lol.. bansuri will die if both their kids get hooked to ranvi and veera.. she just hates them so much
TinkerBella thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratavyas

yeah.. and veera teaching lesson to bansuri also.. lol.. bansuri will die if both their kids get hooked to ranvi and veera.. she just hates them so much

me 2 i soo much want to see this track πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
completely agree with ur thoughts here namrata, 
Ranjan track seems to be at the right time for now, 

its a granted fact that baldev and bansuri will not accept Ranjan at start, but might end up actually playing Cupid, when they both gang up on Gunjan for hanging out with Ranvi too much . and starting of the thought process in Gunjan eventually, anything is possible with this , lookin forward to how things will pan out, this is just the begining, 
dafla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with u and wishin it happen in this way...
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeh, agree with you namrataji...
This is the right time for ranjan's track, just hope veera finds out the truth soon, i wanna see how he supports her veerji😊
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratavyas

i am just enjoying this ranjan track a lot.. 

but saying that there are a lot of people who are just loving them and then there are some who feel it should have been brought to focus sometime later in the show..

but somehow i feel its the right time to bring ranjan track.. my reasons are there ---

1. when they were kids, baldev always tried to trouble ranvi in some way cos of jealousy or competitveness.. but when the wrong was done , veera used to spring to action and get justice for her veerji.. as of now i dont see any intercations of baldev and ranvi and even no reasons for them to tiff with each other.. if gunjan also falls in love with ranvi , then along with bansuri baldev will not let this happen.. also considering the other day ranvi has given a peace of mind to baldev when he spoke abt veera and all that haq thing... 

2. secondly ranvi is on the verge of losing everything .. his house, fields, veera going away and now his lady love.. before he breaks down i am sure veera will hold him back up and make sure he gets back everything.. we can get loads of ranveera to see in this case.. veera will make sure he gets all the happiness in life just the way he has done all his life for her..

3. thirdly, for veeba to happen.. the good side of baldev has to be explored a bit.. i have a feeling that finally baldev will only unite ranjan.. i dont know why but i have solid feeling about this.. i guess this will make veera soften towards him.. or else i dont find any reason how veera might suddenly start seeing baldev in different light.. u can ponder over it..

4. finally ranjan is quite a eye soothing pair.. so we get some romance also na.. these 4 characters and lives have to get entangled for the story to move..

and there are so many things of ranveera yet to be explored.. they dont know about their fathers truth and even veera doesnt know the truth of her and ranvi's relation either.. and when that happens gunjan and baldev will have to play a major support...

What truth??? isn't he dead???
NamuVyas thumbnail

yeah but ranvi doesnt know about his father having a one night stand with another woman whose result is veera and then that ratan had a miscarriage and out of guilt sampooran left .. ranvi doesnt know all this.. he just knows that veera is not his real sis and ratan never told him the entire truth.. he will be big time heart broken if he knows this truth of his father..he idolizes his father so much..
even veera doesnt know that she is step sis of ranvi..
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
yeah but ranvi doesnt know about his father having a one night stand with another woman whose result is veera and then that ratan had a miscarriage and out of guilt sampooran left .. ranvi doesnt know all this.. he just knows that veera is not his real sis and ratan never told him the entire truth.. he will be big time heart broken if he knows this truth of his father..he idolizes his father so much..
even veera doesnt know that she is step sis of ranvi..
[/QUOTE]
oh okay...😊 I just love ranveera, veeba and ranjan... aik se badh kr aik... aik dam jhakaaas...πŸ˜ƒ