Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-FF)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE 2 THREAD 17 LAST PART+EPILOGUE/PG 1 Feb27th - Page 65

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
nice epilogue..maneet blesed with girl n all are happy..maan gifting his baby every year payal..like her name..loved the journey of revenge changing to love..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm close up maneet with payal
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drrose31

😲 sach mein kya 😛

thanks ... how i wish i can post parts now 😳

kyun type nahi huca hai kya
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely ending😳.. Awesome FF👏👏Beautifullly written⭐️⭐️Loved Maaneet and Payal moments.. its so cute❤️❤️Loved father-daughter bond..its so lovely❤️Loved it😳Thanks for the PM dear
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update !!

Epilouge was beautiful !!

Their story started with maan's hatred toward chopra & to take revenge he broked geet's marriage ..bt later himself feel in love with her ..& did everything possible to make geet his ..

And nw both maan n geet loved each other madly & living happily with their daughter payal & with whole family ..
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice ending,..
Happy one..
Payal with maneet..
Congrates..
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Payal is so cute.
Lovely ending.
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional touchy touchy epi...te way my maaneet ki love day by day growing and te way their baby their angel came in to te world was lovely emotional ..te way my maan wearing her te payal and naming her as payal was lovely emotional heart touching.. i had tears seeing my maaneet's parenthood..te way my maan was happy to have this two angel who made his life a heaven was lovely emotional...te way my maaneet ki life and their angel , and my maan sleeping holding his angels was lovely emotional..i love te epi so so much... 
Edited by Desigirls12 - 10 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely heart touching emotional ff... wenever u update tis i will get excited to read tis ff... thanku dear for giving a lovely ff which stays in my heart forever.. i miss my maaneet in tis ff, but im happy tat u have started season 3.. te way my maaneet ki journey started as revengeful but now they became soul mates.. i love te ff so so much dear
Edited by Desigirls12 - 10 years ago