Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
always supporting karan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheilasandhukyph21Guguminti

Prizi IF-Rockerz
Prizi
Prizi

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
We all knw KARAN is INNOCENT... I Just demand an aplogy frm ZEE.. baki bahad me jaye... Waise bhi 90% Viewer to already left d show.. Good fr zee...

Abt karan's returning zee doesn't deserve an actor like karan...

kyph21shishiksgGuguminti

kyph21 IF-Rockerz
kyph21
kyph21

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:15am | IP Logged
best way to make zee apologize is to unsubscribe to zeepackage on tv
riyatalyan Newbie
riyatalyan
riyatalyan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged

guyzz its been days..v rr ranting the same thng..apology fr karan..n no replacement..
wel replacement...haahhh..that has been dun..aahh uu dunno hw miserable I feel seing so...its pathetic..sad..n depressing..the scenes uu had imagined wid Karan..nw vl hv to watch wid raquesh..haahhh..nt posbl..probably ..m nt gonna watch it nymore...heaartbreakingg...

nyhw..atleast ..I hv learnt a lesson..m nt gonna b attached dis much wid ny odr show...m nt goona b dis much involved...ahhh..they se na..aftr ur frst heartbrak..uu strt doubting luv..I  mean lyk really..the sadness n bitterness it leaves..the same zz hppng wid me..wid regrds to karan leaving QH...I vl leave telivision...its nt fr me..I cant tolerate this..its sad..simply sad..therez a hole within...I cant...there r many btr thngs in lyf..I vl invest my tym dere..atleast dreams wnt b shattered then..dat wnt hurt this much...ahhh

well nthng can b done as ff now..regrdn this..morova Karan zz ill..so I wnt evn ask him to come back...but still there wz one hope..he vl come..n I wanted that this story b finished...therezz no point dragging it...n dat it wud hv cum again wid a new season..dat wud hv been refreshing..but..ahh chuck..

my point..the main n the biggest issue...apology to Karan..

zee has to do it..v hv to make them do it...they jz cant tok rubbish bou ny1...n that ny1 zz no1..but Karan...the most professional..hardwrkng..n THE BEST actor on telly...

guyzzz plzz dun let the fire blow down..v hv to keep it going..if jz asking urlremoved...here n trending on tweeter zznt enuff...v literally need to fyl a complaint..

guyzzz v hv to..m ready to file a official complaint..jz need ur support...n I kno ua dere fr KSG..olwys..so

n wel..they cant se lyk dis bou ny actor..

wel lemme share my xprnc wid uu..

yestrdy..I wz at dominos wid my frnz..n on the side table..there wz a grp ff ung gals n guys..probably they werw hanging out...n uu kno wt de were discussing...yes it wz KSG..but wait..nt5hng positive here...cz they were jz poking funnn dat luk..zee threw him..I read in times of india n ol..I ean ..I was so shocked..hw cab they poke fun...it angered me so much..ohh goddd..I cudnt take..I went there n shut them up..I mean I wz so frustated...my frnz came in to calm me down..n the grp ff ppl..I wz shreikimg at..they were jz lukin at me dumbfounded..Iaftr dat I left dat place..scene wz created...

nyhw..later I reakised..they must b sum wrkng prffsnl or ny students..who must nt b watching telly..c'mon...nt evry1 watches stelly..so its obvio fr them to nt kno it..the actual reazn..dat ..Karanm wz nt thrown out..but he hmself left it...due to his health reaznz..

den i realised...hw imortant n necesary it wz to hv a public apology issued fr him..they hv simply maligned his image...

regarding v fans ff him..no matter wt rubbish ny1 speaks..v kno..KARAN zz nt lyk dat..n v support him...n its nt fr us dat they need to ap[ologise ..but fr the general p[ublic...who dun give their tym to go on net n read thru the statements given by Karan or v supporting him..no1 listens ...newspaper n media zz wt enforces the thngs..n bring into lyt the actual facts...

no matter wt v do here...v cant shut up those public mouths poking fun or tokin bad bou him...unlyk ystrdy..I mean seriously..kitno ka mu kab tk band karwaenge..n fr wt..v hv nt dun nythng wrong..Karan hasnt dun nythng fr vich ,,his image zz at stake..

guyzz plzz..v hv to..v need to...

if uu ol r true KSGIan..plzz support me...

AFfr Karan gave official stmnt that he dint wanna do leagal case..n frm past few dys..seeing the support n trend on twitter..I wz keping mum..but aftr ystrdys scene..it has ignited teh fire again in me..I mean ..luk wt reality zz...v fans can spare the tym..but nt the general public..n nw evn hough KSG dusnt want or is unwilling...I SURELY WANT A PUBLIC APOLOGY issued by zee...its needed ...

A public apology inm the media byy zee zz needed fr hvng maligned his image...n m ready to take the plunge..jz need ur support...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheilasandhushishiksg

riyatalyan Newbie
riyatalyan
riyatalyan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged

jz tell us wt v r supposed to do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21

jazsidhu IF-Rockerz
jazsidhu
jazsidhu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged
will always stand by KSG...
do let to know wat to do to help out...

sheilasandhushishiksgkyph21

kyph21 IF-Rockerz
kyph21
kyph21

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged
please do trend. today on twitter from 7 Pm today
#WeBoycottZeeTv , maintain it for 2-3 days pls.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeasheilasandhu

Shona1493 Goldie
Shona1493
Shona1493

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:06am | IP Logged
we stand by ksgSmile
#weboycottzeetv Angry

Go to top