Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

KSG Is Innocent [EDITED] (Page 4)

sheilasandhu IF-Dazzler
sheilasandhu
sheilasandhu

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddy25

Okay Gugu I admit I have my share of doubts whether we can bring him back to QH after the 'replacement' fiasco, but I would definitely like to see his name getting cleared from this allegedly 'unprofessional' behaviour...

A few things that keep bothering me at this point are:

1. Karan himself wanted to quit Qubool Hai...that too a long time back. It is becoming more and more evident now. Hence, I don't think bringing him back is a feasible option now (my opinion).

2. Karan definitely knows how to fight his own battle. In the past too, he had spoken out about biased award ceremonies, incompetent juries etc. We will always be there to support him, but at the end it's everyone's own battle. 

3. Has Karan changed his standpoint and wants to come back? (please say yes Smile)

4. What is our agenda right now? We want an apology from Zee for defaming Karan as well as bring him back to the show, or just the former?

Please clarify my doubts so that I can make an active participation in this. Smile

Most Important is the Apology as tarnishing someone's name immaterial of him being wrong or right is just not ACCEPTABLE. 

We are hoping that with the Apology they reinstate him and he accepts because that would prove innocence across the board...

P.S   Sorry i replied for Gugu since she is not here and has exams in the morning.

Edited by sheilasandhu - 05 January 2014 at 10:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Drishya..teddy25DimpleAggarwalprincess101kyph21maha2012-ajna-

..Drishya.. Goldie
..Drishya..
..Drishya..

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheilasandhu

Originally posted by teddy25

Okay Gugu I admit I have my share of doubts whether we can bring him back to QH after the 'replacement' fiasco, but I would definitely like to see his name getting cleared from this allegedly 'unprofessional' behaviour...

A few things that keep bothering me at this point are:

1. Karan himself wanted to quit Qubool Hai...that too a long time back. It is becoming more and more evident now. Hence, I don't think bringing him back is a feasible option now (my opinion).

2. Karan definitely knows how to fight his own battle. In the past too, he had spoken out about biased award ceremonies, incompetent juries etc. We will always be there to support him, but at the end it's everyone's own battle. 

3. Has Karan changed his standpoint and wants to come back? (please say yes Smile)

4. What is our agenda right now? We want an apology from Zee for defaming Karan as well as bring him back to the show, or just the former?

Please clarify my doubts so that I can make an active participation in this. Smile

Most Important is the Apology as tarnishing someone's name immaterial of him being wrong or right is just not ACCEPTABLE. 

We are hoping that with the Apology they reinstate him and he accepts because that would prove innocence across the board...

P.S   Sorry i replied for Gugu since she is not here and has exams in the morning.

I agree with u di...Apology is the most important thing...
It would be best if Karan comes back but that is something Karan has to think about.
What we can do is to tarnish Zee for trying to tarnish Karan's image and make them apologise to him.But whatever it is the hate and disgust I have for Zee is not gonna change.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

teddy25sheilasandhuDimpleAggarwalprincess101kyph21Guguminti-ajna-

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
He can't fight his own battle? Really now!!! By talking like this about him you're just bringing him down even more in the eyes of non-ksgians. No celeb would EVER do such a thing. Karan being nowhere in that list. He's just clearing things for his fans, not for people to twist his words and take out a different meaning. Now I get why Karan always chose to stay mum about whatever's spoken about him. How much fans read between lines to interpret their own version? The more they talk about an issue the more people analyse and assume stuff.
teddy25 Goldie
teddy25
teddy25

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Sheila ji for the clarification.
ZEE definitely owe him an apology. 

Please see my PM for more.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sheilasandhukyph21Gugumintimaha2012-ajna-

treasure11 IF-Sizzlerz
treasure11
treasure11

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
just coz they could'nt afford him they did all this!!!Shocked
how UNPROFESSIONAL !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Drishya..sheilasandhukyph21Guguminti

kyph21 IF-Rockerz
kyph21
kyph21

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
they wont apologize people!!! they will apologize when they loose TRPs and they realize people have unsubscribed to them.
So PLS UNSUBSCRIBE TO ZEE IMMEDIATELY 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheilasandhuawesomemaha2012Guguminti

ShoSurbhiddict Senior Member
ShoSurbhiddict
ShoSurbhiddict

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i just don't understand why the hell channel hires an.actor of his calibre n expense and then giving some really unacceptable reasons, they show him the door, defame him and break a million hearts...i just hate zee Dead

still i remember the time, when i would fight with my bro n wtevrr be the situatn, i never ever missed ne episode( even during zoyaan track)!!..
n now,.even though i watch it for sj,but the craze is gone and i have missed 3/5 episodes last week..hell zee Angry

zee has to apologise to ksg!!u guys need to be screwd big time..hate u zee Angry ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYasheilasandhukyph21Gugumintimaha2012

arorasurbhi IF-Dazzler
arorasurbhi
arorasurbhi

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged

We stand by KSG. Hate Zee Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21Guguminti

Go to top