Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
no idea jake...btw she should come back tomorrow in any case...
-RoadsideRomeo- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

agree rahul...the forum is dead sincne yeasterday...no activity ...plus actually i dont know what to tas my fantacy r going off all thanks to kumud sundary missing with no solid reason at all

😭
Main wo days miss kartaa hu jab Kusum ji ko hotseat pe bithaayaa thaa... Kyaa masti hoti thi...
Wo bhi kyaa din the... 😭
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
chalo RAJBADDON KO BADHAi ho for confirming this nonconforming news ...logic was there to come up this news after all  πŸ˜† waise bhi who want to hurt their own feet after all πŸ˜†... btw why party is here ...its someones luck to not leaving smart brain ...hmm intelligence back ..thats why can πŸ˜† 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rahuketu

😭
Main wo days miss kartaa hu jab Kusum ji ko hotseat pe bithaayaa thaa... Kyaa masti hoti thi...
Wo bhi kyaa din the... 😭

put again her on ... , i will join πŸ˜ƒ 
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
of course she was not leaving. Or if it was true, then it would been the stupiest decision EVER. "Leaving bcus of my husband's wants to make a show with us". 
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheJake

Isn't Jen suppose to be back yet?

She was gone for 15 days,  will resume shooting Wednesday or Thursday. I also heard her break was reduced to 12 days if thats the case than she will resume shooting on Monday but danny said on sbb she is gone for 15 days not 11 or 12 days.  So I'm expecting to see her in Thursday episode. She will shoot in the morning and they will add her parts before thursday episode goes on air.
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baki

of course she was not leaving. Or if it was true, then it would been the stupiest decision EVER. "Leaving bcus of my husband's wants to make a show with us". 

it was a RUMOUR as it has always been said MAY BE  πŸ˜†...btw these types of  rumours are part and parcel of our show ...all thanks to our great lead actress who is jen part of kajen  πŸ˜•

biggest thing is she never comes herself to deny or accept ..its always her pati parmeshwar who does the honour...mera in pati patni ke professionalism ko shat shat  pranam πŸ˜†
mena_k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally my silence on this unwanted rumor paid off. Now we all will be together with Jenam on this beautiful journey of saraswatichandra as before without any darr.πŸ‘

Bhagwan saraswatichandra ke trp ko lambi aayuu de.πŸ˜†
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
now everybody can hold on their bashing cmmnts on kajen
thnk god i know them thru my clso frnds who know them closely  warna to i wud have lashed out in frustationπŸ˜†
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishika21

now everybody can hold on their bashing cmmnts on kajen

thnk god i know them thru my clso frnds who know them closely  warna to i wud have lashed out in frustationπŸ˜†

rishika ...u r always cute in comments..😊