Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh AT: 209 "" ultimate winners "" (Page 94)

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

===

Will there be a montage change -?
Montage is always around anandi- so amol in her life means montage too na- 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdLauraMAashima.umamhisusmitaRTeedixie123aparnaumablushing

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali_pi

===

Will there be a montage change -?
Montage is always around anandi- so amol in her life means montage too na- 

Maynot be so soon.. Maybe they will wait for JaGan's baby to come too..
Then both the Balika vadhu and Balak Var ka family on the montage. Smile

+++

GN..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdAashima.umamRTeeRainbowSunaparnauma

gloriousgal Goldie
gloriousgal
gloriousgal

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
The precap- Heart Day Dreaming...another SR on the way before Amol comes home Embarrassed Wink

Anandi and shiv looked so cute while dancing on Chanda chamke cham-cham esp shivji wearing dhoti Embarrassed LOL
He has definitely evolved as a dancer LOL
was just wondering anandi and shiv look so pure and innocent na Embarrassed Lub Ansh Heart
I think the prank that the spoiler mentions is actually the plan of kb folks to send ansh to hotel for their 'special night' as a first anniversary gift Embarrassed

Loved siddharth's expressions and eye convo with meenu...good job. Sid!!

Btw, rangeela folks are assuring/promising to fans more Ansh scenes on chidiya Wink Tongue

Edited by gloriousgal - 13 January 2014 at 1:27pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdAashima.umamdixie123RTeeRainbowSunblushingaparnauma

LauraM Goldie
LauraM
LauraM

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Finally went trough all your posts.
Me - fell in love (again) with AnSh Day Dreaming

While watching caps (Nivi, Anjali, thanks Hug), I thought that AnSh (T/S) are too good for an ordinary soap. They were amazingly beautiful while looking at each other - so much love and tenderness in their eyes. 
A, overwhelmed with joy of fulfilling her deepest need to love and care for near/dear ones. Overwhelmed with affection for Sh who made her dreams come true. Whose love gave her wings, so she's ready to fly now!

We can complain (with a reason  too) on adoption track, but since Shekhar family agreed with adoption of Amol, we can see a new Anandi. The one who finally overcome inhibitions which is beautifully visible in 10% kiss+hug scene (also known as Nivi's hugLOL), and today as well. She's got the ultimate proof of love and closeness from Shiv when he agreed wholeheartedly to the adoption.

So, looking at A who is shining and at the adorable AnShAmol family I have no complaint! On the contrary, their happiness exceeds screen space...

I didn't want to write long comment, but I was carried away by AnShDay Dreaming  

What I wanted to say is:

1. Nivi, I totally understand your fascination with scene mention above - and I love your creations on the theme. As for me, you can keep making them..

2. Uma, lovely OS, so romantic. I'm somewhat shaken these days by romantic songs, VMs, avis (etc.) girls are posting ...and  now your OS! Please girls, I have real life duties to fulfill, it's not easy while my thoughts wander through cloud worldDay Dreaming
Uma, I specially liked these two lines:

Even though we already knew what is in our hearts, it still feels good to say it, to let the other know.

"Just because we can't see it anymore," Shiv says, "it doesn't mean it's not there."

And I will end with this.

It's almost midnight - another (New) year for us is about to ... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdAashima.umamhisusmitadixie123RTeeRainbowSunblushingaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
So true.While Anandi was talking about the reasons why she opted for adoption she was the confident Anandi whom the village had put faith in.
She was confident about winning over her family taking them along with her and she is also confident in taking along the society with her and that she could be an instrument of change who is all determined to bring about change in the way people thought.Big smile

--------------
Some more things I would like to see in the show.
Anandi's periphery of vision expanding beyond KB house.

The need for drama is understood.Every story needs a protagonist and antagonist so they should bring in a more powerful character as an antagonist against Anandi.Jagya Anandi Gauri triangle worked because Anandi and Gauri are equal and opposite poles. Jagya worked  well as an  antagonist because Jagya has meant the world to her once and he knew Anandi so well and he had the power to hurt her like no one else could and of course Shanky is a terrific actor.So please CVs look beyond Sanchi for antagonist.Because Sanchi is neither a strong character like Gauri is nor does she have power to hurt like Jagya.

If they want to concentrate on family drama they should get a strong character like Dsa in KB may be Anop would make a good antagonist

If they want a good dose of drama why can't they create a drama between the two lead couples?
The eskimo sisters bonding while the eskimo brothers are at war with each other with Anandi torn between her jaan se pyaara pati and her best friend for ever.Why can't they show this drama combined with their professional tracks?

If they want to show Sanchi please show her ruining her life and rising again from ashes instead of her screwing up things for the family.

A strict no - no is the two elderly couple in constant tussle about who posesses rights over the grown up son.DeadAngry

red-birdLauraMBruce_LumamRTeeblushing

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
The 10% hug/kiss scene is my hug now.. LOL Thanks Laura for this and liking my creations. Hug

Happy New Year to you. Smile

red-birdLauraMumamAashima.RTeeblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Happy Sankrant...Pongal Lohri...Hug

Happy New Year to Laura Party

red-birdLauraMgloriousgalumamRTeedixie123

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Aditi: Aagayi ? Have been itching to ask you something since I saw the episode.

Were beta and Papa hugging someone else in their milan scene ?  *Appy maarna mat but I want to know* Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdumamRTeeblushingaparnauma

Go to top