Users

Frequent Posters

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: khusi_*

C'on appy who knew that they will turn out like that
๐Ÿ˜†
i was very sure anandi wont b resticted in chai making...she got the wings n will fly...but alas...saanchi...new papa...two mommies
arghhh...
Ok cya ppl

Come on Khushi  we live in a era of package deals ๐Ÿ˜› so how  were you expecting  her to fly around just chirping  & singing.

Sanchi ...she is more trouble than she's worth!" But I guess, "Most of us are๐Ÿ˜‰"๐Ÿ˜†
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

Come on Khushi  we live in a era of package deals ๐Ÿ˜› so how  were you expecting  her to fly around just chirping  & singing.

Sanchi ...she is more trouble than she's worth!" But I guess, "Most of us are๐Ÿ˜‰"๐Ÿ˜†

if dis sought os pacakge deal m getting... den i'll lke to stay alone... tkng my hubby else wer... from everyday family drama
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Appy..honestly..i didnt expect sasural se sasural tak at all...lol...
Tina...my issue the package contains only saanchi n shekhars...with findetails...how he got lost..how he returned back...her new bf...her fbs...her drinking tamsha...and only chai trays nothingelse...n very annoying...no balance
i still say amol track is very very rushed comparing to anup n saanchi's footage
i do agree amol's building up track wud havnt got drama for trp...but seeing the adoption track..if the base is not solid...how can i enjoy the next thing
anandi's speech was good yesterday
bit still am not liking...the awareness type of lines
it cud have been better
'i did what my heart said...what my mamta said...not for any social service...'
anyways final bye shye
happy makar sankranti
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 5cents

Come on Khushi we live in a era of package deals ๐Ÿ˜› so how were you expecting her to fly around just chirping & singing.

Sanchi ...<font><font size="2">she is
more trouble than she's worth!" But I guess, "Most of us
are๐Ÿ˜‰"๐Ÿ˜†
</font></font>

Tina did not expect her entire life revolving around this no good family which serves no purpose.Doesn't add to the story.
Honestly what new thing are they showing through this family?
At least in BH story both Anandi and Singhs evolved into something better than what they were at the start.
There is no progress in Anandi's life . She was already a bahu no 1 what is the point in showing all this and nothing else?
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
We should all be atleast comforted in the fact that Ajee is no more actively in Saanchi Sudharo mission, but concentrating mostly only her Patijee and Betajee at the moment...๐Ÿ˜†

You know., a silver lining in a darkest cloud...
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Tina...well I was supposed to come HK during 20th till 3 rd Feb 

now Will be nxt month after 6Th Feb...

Yo...we miss meeting in HK 

I am more upset over Amol AnSh initial bond wrapping  

AnSh disturbance in Hotel...bit realistic all done with friends family 

nothing new ๐Ÿ˜† 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Even during AnSh dance their scene wascut tto show Sanchi

Why so much attention to them?

If they think Shekhar family is bringing them TRPs why not send Anandi and Shiv away permanently and make Sanchithe lead?
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
GA AT...as usual...dropping in and going out instanteously๐Ÿคข and preventing AT from going to Page 2๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Uma ๐Ÿค—- brillliant OS - I love the way u put A in first person and weave magic...and especially love the punch lines...they are just classic๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Khushi - what grey night suit...me dont know anything about it (puppy eyes)๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...

btw tum log Uma ko kya patti pada rahe they๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Uma u know me na, me is innocent mylord๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...<<not my fault if Shukla wants to strut his stuff on National TV and show off his bod๐Ÿ˜› and that night suit๐Ÿ˜†>>

waise I want a category of 'sharmila member'...total contrast - want to break my image๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anjali - chutney regime ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Artee - fun quizes...one of a kind haa...so cool๐Ÿ˜Ž frayed shirtโ˜บ๏ธ

Tina  di - loved ur fun creation - specially the boost is the secret of our energy๐Ÿคฃ

Precap precap precap - A is loooking like a dulhaniya๐Ÿ˜ณ red and green mai...she was standing near the mirror...should we expect a longer scene before the hug.,..becoz most likely after the hug, it will be left to our imagination๐Ÿ˜›
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hiral gosh...plz...๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ poor SS...๐Ÿ˜†

anyways...anyways...still off mood...

But my love AnSh and they rocks no matter what CV showed  ๐Ÿฅณ
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hiral...๐Ÿค—

Thank You...๐Ÿ˜ณ

U are such a busy bee now a days..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

----------------

Now U have to tell me, the history of that grey night suit...U've said all, saying U know nothing...๐Ÿ˜†
Give me a clue...an approximate date of the scene...I have to solve this puzzle...am' sure Arti is also with me...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

----------------

๐Ÿ˜ก me so irritated  - KB gang after shudh desi romance of AnSh...now, what we will get to watch...
Nothing !!! ๐Ÿ˜ก