Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh AT: 209 "" ultimate winners "" (Page 42)

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Arti, the quiz master, had fun reading the qs and ans specially the reasoning

Ansh rocks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdLauraMRTeeadi2512

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali_pi

Originally posted by blushing

yo...I think I did nt upload this scene in my serious accLOL kab ka hain JulyConfused

aditi i read sensuous acc firstLOL

Haveli burning wala na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee

LauraM Goldie
LauraM
LauraM

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Every other day I catch with AT discussions and (now already on the regular basis) I find Arti's variations on A's hand themeLOL
This is not a complaint, I just can't miss the fact, A's hand on Sh's chest becomes a leitmotif of ATLOL

Arti, I love your sort of innocent, but hilarious humor. I suppose you're one of those persons who are telling jokes with perfectly calm and naive expression on their faces, while others are shaking with laughter.

To be continued...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdAashima.umamadi2512RTee_goofyCat_RainbowSun

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Trying a something. Please bear with me. Here is the beginning fool and final before tomorrow night's episode.

+++++

The joy of the celebrations of Anandi and Shiv's first wedding anniversary was multiplied by... I don't know how much the joy of a parent increases when their child comes into their lives. Amol the gift of Anandi and Shiv's wedding anniversary along with him brought them the gift and joy of parenthood. Kesar Buag was always split into two when it came to ideas and ideologies. Ira and Saachi always being in the minority were now joined by the long lost and recently returned Anup Raj Shekhar. Saachi was upset that despite her 'Main bhi dekhti hoon kaise Anandi bhabhi aur Shiv bhaiyya ko unki khushiyan milti hai' dialogue, Amol came bringing joy for her cousin bhaiyya and his gawaar wife and that too on the day which was a constant reminder to her of the day the gawaar permanently came into her life. 

Everyone sane in the family was happy for Anandi and Shiv. She had to spoil things now for Anandi and Shiv. She looked around Ira had her pareshaan 'Oh ma paraya khoon mere ghar mein aa gaya' look on her face. Saachi smiled evilly and thought of using her apna khoon her apni ma to spoil the happiness. But she had to change her mind as Saachi did not have time not interest in making coffee. She looked around once more and saw the many society agony aunts doing their job perfectly but that would not create a dhamaka of the maximum scale. She looked around and found the perfect target. A smile had just come upon Anup's face seeing how happy Anandi and Shiv were. He had told them that it was a really big responsibility but then he saw the confidence his Dadda and Big B had on the new parents of Amol. He was feeling proud of his nephew just then his niece came up to him.  

Saachi: Congratulations ab toh aap dadaji ban gaye.

Anup: Dadaji nahi chhote dadaji. Chhote papa se chhote dadaji.

Saachi: Nahi bade dadaji toh papa banenge aap toh dadaji bane hain.

Anup: Tumhaari grammar thodi weak hai. Rishte naate samajhti nahi kya?

Saachi: Main toh chahat, bharosa aur yakeen bhi nahi samajhti but wo important nahi hai. Important ye hai ki aap meri baat ka matlab nahi samajh rahe. Aap dadaji bane hain.

Anup: Beta wo kya hai na bhabhi ne mujhe bataya ki tumhaari baatein sirf coffee peene par hi samajh aati hain. Mujhe acche se bina coffee ke hi matlab samjha do.

Saachi: Uff kitni mehnat karni padti hai mujhe. Main nanhi si jaan aur kitne kaam. Aap dadaji banenge because Shiv bhaiyya aapke aur CM ke bte hain.

Anup: Kya??? Kya??? Kya???

Saachi: Uff ab TV serial ki tarah teen baar bolkar bore mat kijiye. Jaaiye jaldi CM se poochiye.

Anup gets all emotional on knowing that he is the father of Udaipur ka collector too and not only the father of a wannabe cricketer. Saachi smiles evilly, now now don't get angry on the poor soul that is the way she knows how to smile. Hmm maine maachis to laga di hai bas ab intezaar hai ki CP bomb phootega. Mere cousin bhaiyya aur unki wife ki zindagi mein ab aayega twist.' Saachi and her thoughts... 

TBC...

Edited by Chahanya - 12 January 2014 at 8:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdLauraMumamgeet005_goofyCat_RTeeadi2512RainbowSun

LauraM Goldie
LauraM
LauraM

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
This is my tribute to Arti and her affection for someone's hands.

I know it's clumsy, but I couldn't resist to make it. 

Arti, it looks like your affection affected me seriously.LOL

angel3umamAashima._goofyCat_adi2512RTeeRainbowSun

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LauraM

Not just someones hands but also the particular position the hands love to be at LOL

Very nice

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3LauraMumamAashima._goofyCat_adi2512RTeeRainbowSun

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Every other day I catch with AT discussions and (now already on the regular basis) I find Arti's variations on A's hand themeLOL 
This is not a complaint, I just can't miss the fact, A's hand on Sh's chest becomes a leitmotif of ATLOL

Arti, I love your sort of innocent, but hilarious humor. I suppose you're one of those persons who are telling jokes with perfectly calm and naive expression on their faces, while others are shaking with laughter.

To be continued...

Thanks a lot Laura for understanding the lightness behind the humour. 

You are indeed a very perceptive person with great sense of humour.Embarrassed This is very visible in those recent collages made by you.

My jokes are generally situational and are likely not understood by most people I interact with.LOL  

And as for as Anandi's hands are concerned, I look at them at various levels from utter frivolousness to a much deeper symbolism. They symbolise the evolution of an actress's comfort zone. Which is why they are an object of my affection.Wink

Thanks for this lovely collage. It and the thoughts and the words behind it are beautiful. Not clumsy at all.Hug

angel3LauraMumamAashima._goofyCat_adi2512RainbowSun

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
very nice laura-
Arti- Me too was thinking whole day abt the various before hug postions of Ajee's hand's-

LOL

Ansh rocks-

i think no news in Ansh land- very quiet day here-

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LauraMumam_goofyCat_RTeeadi2512

Go to top