Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: anjali_pi

Hello Ansh Land

Spoilers- aditi-

wait i will give

Anandi and Shiv very happy to see Amol.
Sanchi is jealous.
She cant control and cant bear AnSh happy. So she plots and inform Anoop that Shiv is his son. Anoop is heartbroken and questions Meenakshi. Meenu finally tells him the truth. Un able to control his emotions Anoop run towards Shiv.
Anandi and Shiv happily dancing with the kids. Anoop interrupts and stops Shiv. All shocked-Tana Din Thana

πŸ˜†BH also needed kya??

anjy...😑 you better faint now πŸ˜ˆ  

ur bang on...πŸ˜†yahi hoga    

Amol will nt come in KB now now...na ...or will he πŸ˜•  but A did not order bed for him πŸ˜†
Edited by blushing - 10 years ago
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: blushing

@ anjy...πŸ‘  

thoda bright karo na...dark dekh raha hain 

oops i cant- uploaded the collage in minus and edited it-copied and pasted then closed it- 

u watched the vm kya??
RainbowSun thumbnail

anjy...😑 you better faint now πŸ˜ˆ  

ur bang on...πŸ˜†yahi hoga    

Amol will nt come in KB now now...na ...or will he πŸ˜•  but A did not order bed for him πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘- i gave u spoilers and u πŸ˜‘
====
hope they will take amol back to complete the procedures-

I am not able to digest this home delivery - let them show some procedures and also some bonding of Amol and Ansh- then let him be there- that is much better- 

i hope they will show that they brought Amol just to wish Ansh on their anniversary- 
Muktchand thumbnail
@ anjy which VM...urs I already watched 

any new one πŸ˜•  

Amol still did nt utter word na...

what will be first word ...mujhe bathroom jaana hain realistic πŸ˜‰

Shiv and A will be πŸ˜†
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MOrning πŸ˜Š
Anjali - spoiler πŸ˜† sounds just like from the BV CVs πŸ˜‰

Aditi - DP is nice πŸ˜Š - imagining Ansh and Amol there!!
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hello all.
Looks like I am going to have another brain busting week at work.

But I thought I would put in a few of my thoughts on current track and similarities between A and G.

A's reason for adoption is purely emotional.She saw those abandoned kids with whom she bonded.
She being the person who knows only to give and find joy in giving has not really thought of the pleasure she will be getting from the child.When she got to know that the parents have abandoned those kids her first thought was she would never do that if she was their mother and she would do everything to ensure that the child had the kind of life that she/he deserved.She was not thinking of herself and all joy she would get out of that process.
Her saying that them adopting a child would set an example was totally unnecssary and the dialogue writer just spoiled it by adding that line.
Shiv is very well capable of saying no to his wife and we have already seen how cold he can be towards his wife if they did not agree on something for ex - Sanchi's issue.
Shiv may not have come up with this idea but he is going along with his wife in this because he thinks and feels there is something right in this.

Ganga found that she may have problems with carrying pregnancy till term but unexpectedly found herself pregnant and decided to continue with pregnancy.Her thought process was forund to be regressive but I think there is an element of insecurity too.Her first husband married her because he wanted children. then he went and got himself a third wife when she did not conceive.Once the third wife came into picture she was reduced to being a maid.
This thoughts must have played on her mind in wanting to keep her pregnancy.Her brain and education may have told her that it was not necessary to get pregnant and give birth to a child to be an ideal DIL/wife but her emotions seem to have gotten better off herToo bad CVs never touched that part.

Anandi knew that Shiv is different from Jagya and he won't abandon her the way Jagya has abandoned her but her emotional self took time to trust him and place her life in his hands.
She knew in her mind that Shiv will not find her inadequate but the feeling of inadequacy and fear of abandonment kept her away from Shiv or accepting Shiv and giving herself to him.

I think Ganga's foolhardy action is also a result of feeling of inadequacy and fear of abandonment.
Too bad CVs detail every emotion and action of Sanchi but they will not show the emotions that drive these two women who are the leads of the show and are potential role models.

Muktchand thumbnail
@ anjy I am hoping to Agency just told them they approve adoption of Amol to AnSh 

procedure will take time...I want AnSh with Amol with counselor before entering in KB.

then AnSh bedroom revamp...both are excited see revamp room...not just cupboardπŸ˜† 

AnSh visit Amol everyday...Amol slowly open with them started waiting for them... 

ahaa...but these BV wale 
Edited by blushing - 10 years ago
RainbowSun thumbnail

@ anjy which VM...urs I already watched 

any new one πŸ˜•  

Amol still did nt utter word na...

what will be first word ...mujhe bathroom jaana hain realistic πŸ˜‰

Shiv and A will be πŸ˜†

that collage was for VM- i made VM in a hurry -not collage- 

Muktchand thumbnail
@ aparna totally agree πŸ‘πŸΌ  esp this part 

Shiv is very well capable of saying no to his wife and we have already seen how cold he can be towards his wife if they did not agree on something for ex - Sanchi's issue.
Shiv may not have come up with this idea but he is going along with his wife in this because he thinks and feels there is something right in this.

Shiv doesn't come with idea of adoption doesn't mean he against of it. A knew Shiv won't say YES just like that...he is practical rational...same with Shiv he knew A very well her thought process. 

both are in sink...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think there will be sometime before the kid comes home.
I am sure there will be supervised visits to the orphanage as well the kid's vists to KB will be supervised before they are finally allowed to take him home for good.But BV people like to show Sanchi and KB parivar and their lives in great detail and DO NOT LIKE TO SHOW ANSH OR ANYTHING ABOUT THEM IN DETAIL.ONLY THING THEY ARE INTERESTED IN SHOWING WHEN IT COMES TO ANSH IS SOME LIGHT HEARTED ROMANTIC MOMENTS WHICH ARE SO RANDOM AND LEAD NO WHERE😑