Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh AT: 209 "" ultimate winners "" (Page 28)

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Arti.,

Was just about to say that on AnSh dance. Sjee is really dancing away...LOL
The other day, when I was watching S's dance on one lil' sbb / sbs segment, I found it very funny.
In this video it looks very cute...
Looking forward to it...Embarrassed

Hope Sa - Anoop will not spoil this nice moment of AnSh...Confused

Edited by adi2512 - 11 January 2014 at 2:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maahi11umamAashima.RTee

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 2:58am | IP Logged
@adi sorry ...i dont know any other alternative of opening that video.
But in bv i am surprised...as someone is going to be father of his biological child on the same day as his best frnd's wedding anniversaryROFL 
What a speedROFL 
Within one year ...back in home, back in hospital,got reputation,closed relationship with someone else completed MS, saved damsel in distress, fallen in love, helped her in her divorce, saved her again,also two times saved someone who doesnt deserved to be saved,  made-break engagement, married to his lady love, landed in jail, witnessed court case, saved a stranger & hospital,  now becoming a fatherSmile

and i thought all the limelight was on AnshLOL
now tell me Ansh tracks apart from transfer, adoption, revelation, HM, confessionErmm

edit-
thanx ArtiBig smile
earlier i thought of making a VM on the song "bekarar karke hume yun na jaiye" but the song was of only 3.52 min...unlike this "Mere mehboob" song of 7 minLOL...so dropped the idea.
& my VM contains the pond scenes at double speed as i cant exclude themD'ohaddicted to itOuch

Edited by aashimaahuja - 11 January 2014 at 3:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeadi2512aparnauma

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashimaahuja

@adi sorry ...i dont know any other alternative of opening that video.
But in bv i am surprised...as someone is going to be father of his biological child on the same day as his best frnd's wedding anniversaryROFL 
What a speedROFL 
Within one year ...back in home, back in hospital,got reputation,closed relationship with someone else completed MS, saved damsel in distress, fallen in love, helped her in her divorce, saved her again,also two times saved someone who doesnt deserved to be saved,  made-break engagement, married to his lady love, landed in jail, witnessed court case, saved a stranger & hospital,  now becoming a fatherSmile

and i thought all the limelight was on AnshLOL
now tell me Ansh tracks apart from transfer, adoption, revelation, HM, confessionErmm

U don't know ?...
AnSh are always the tortoises TongueLOL

----------------

Spotlight was never only on Anandi or AnSh.
The Balak Var of Balika Vadhu shares the same dias. He too is an integral part of the story., only that offlate, its a bit disappointing of them, waste away his character.,
But am' sure, after all this criticality in health of BH's beendni, he too will be focussed.

umamAashima.RTeeaparnauma

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Ashima.,

Pls pls make one one "bekaraar karke hume"...would love to watch this even if its small...pretty please...Day Dreaming

Also., pls someone make one on Arti's second choice of song - mera mann...mera mann...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashima.RTee

maahi11 Goldie
maahi11
maahi11

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged
oh cumon ashima its gonna heights of boppler if the baby is born... may be she will be critical but d child will nt born... its 5th month n even a premature baby cant born...

n regarding ansh dey have lot to tackel in future.., new dad, cant understand a person who drinls d same stinks y did no body got d bad smell from saachi's mouth... nyways... drama in cuming epi's of mera beta mera hai... dispute btw ira n anup claiming shiv... den to save Amol from Sa... dey have job... n to plan dere own baby also... wic I dont wen will cum

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashima.RTeeadi2512

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 3:19am | IP Logged
@adi I will be glad if they focus on SV/J Big smile agreed that they are wasting him. He is a very talented actorStar & I am not saying that the story is only of A & her journey...I know its of Ja-An. 
I always felt that the pregnancy track is rushed...just to match the timings of the two kids in Ja-An lives.
Adoption...I still feel SRS will be a more like support system for A , than being the father of Amol.
He is ready to accomodate a child in his/their life, fulfill all his needs wholeheartedly &  to SHARE his Aji with someone elseLOL but will he behave like a father...i have a doubt.

Will Aji thank Shiv for his GIFTQuestion? or  will they wish each other ever? or all good things will be vanished by Sanchi-Anoop fiascoAngry?

edit--
@Maahi it will not be a blooperLOL as we all know G2 was in her 5th month at the time of revelation, then  assuming that one month is passed after that in which Anoop got his memory back (going by Meenu's dialogue "bas ab aur nahi saha jata" as she will not say this after spending 3 months alone + 3 days in same room with her husband) ...So G2 is in her 7th month now & can very much deliver a premature babyLOL

@adi will try to make oneSmile

Edited by aashimaahuja - 11 January 2014 at 3:22am

umamadi2512RTeeaparnauma

maahi11 Goldie
maahi11
maahi11

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged

@adi I will be glad if they focus on SV/J Big smile agreed that they are wasting him. He is a very talented actorStar & I am not saying that the story is only of A & her journey...I know its of Ja-An. 
I always felt that the pregnancy track is rushed...just to match the timings of the two kids in Ja-An lives.
Adoption...I still feel SRS will be a more like support system for A , than being the father of Amol.
He is ready to accomodate a child in his/their life, fulfill all his needs wholeheartedly &  to SHARE his Aji with someone elseLOL but will he behave like a father...i have a doubt.

Will Aji thank Shiv for his GIFTQuestion? or  will they wish each other ever? or all good things will be vanished by Sanchi-Anoop fiascoAngry?

I too agree ab the adoption though d thought is good... but the stry line is not... i mn how cum suddenly out of blue moon an thught of adopting the child n shiv said yes,... its like I want a toy n d hubby gets a toy for the wife... well dey could have shwed dat shiv or An rescued some child n den took her home took care of him/her n den decided to adopt... or sumthng diff but nt dis wer I dont see ny logic... dey just spoke one min n decided... dey saw amol n decided... arre think abt it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashima.

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged

I don't mind even if they don't - its all u/stood between them...LOL

But am' really looking forward for a scene between AnSh after all this public celebration, provided Sa - Anoop will not spoil the whole atmosphere.

Ajee said, Amol would be the priceless gift, and she indeed got same, so., one scene toh banta hai..EmbarrassedLOL

maahi11umamAashima.RTee

Go to top