Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh AT: 209 "" ultimate winners "" (Page 26)

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

GM AT,

I dunno after thinking a lot I did not like the way Amol was brought home

I wish Shiv would have brought him or they would have got approval letter on anni then both gone to bring him home

I don't understand bacche ka home delivery it never happens; morning sonaliji sent her report; how much time did the management have to think about it like did they do it because AnSh were the first to think about adopting Amol; or was it because Shiv is the DC

All this somehow feels incomplete without AnSh proper convo bout adoption; Shiv making her understand that it may take time

Amol is so confused they should have shown AnSh spend time with Amol as uncle aunty then when he would get adopted he would feel something; he has a connect with Shiv very clear but I dunno his mother smother him with love is he feeling that

Amol was abandoned by his parents then no one took him home for years from Jaipur(which BTW was his home for 6 years) so he came to udaipur; here he stayed for a few days and now AnSh have taken him to their home; Did Amol get a chance to think about him getting parents Does he have the fear of being left again

I dunno I wish they would have been some indication as to how Amol felt

anyways CVs have the tendency to show things as FB; I just hope all this was shown instead of WD n her tamasha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaumampandeypriya03blushing

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Hi & bye AT.
Me gone mad...after watching those sbb/NN/sbs/bv episodes & segments ...i think the sherwani is not that badLOL poor SRS & BS.

Now ARS will surely claim ShivLOL...what Sanchi will attain by doing all this bcoz her mother will not listen to her anyway & will harbor the attachment for her lost son .

Mahi is such a over actor...and those were not city celebrations.
BV should fire the Sherwani designer, set maker,decorater,  choreographer ASAPDead

have u watched this NN segment of TR-KG ...the boy has made PY his frnd on the first day of shoot itself...so like his onscreen fatherROFL & then his poemsHeart

Me made something
do watch if u have some timeSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3LauraMumamhisusmitaadi2512pandeypriya03RTeeblushingaparnauma

pandeypriya03 IF-Sizzlerz
pandeypriya03
pandeypriya03

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

How is this ? My first time trying to make a sigge blending with 4 pics..

its very prettyDay Dreaming

mujhe essa blending karne kyu nahi hotaCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3Aashima.umamhisusmitaRTeeblushingaparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Many times people harbour desires, wishes, a need to do something that remain dormant. One wants to do things but not take the first step. Or maybe the situation has not presented itself. This could be in the personal or professional sphere of life. 
A slight push, a helping hand, companionship of a like minded individual often help in bringing these dormant desires to the fore.

I feel that in Shiv's case this is what has happened. He is no different from Anandi. He too could have in his heart felt right about adoption in general but this was not a priority. Anandi has always taken the bull by the horn. She voiced her inner desire to adopt first after visiting orphanage. This desire was not in conflict with Shiv's innermost feelings. He was open to it. Smile

His question to her that "would she not like her own child first" was just to ensure that Anandi was serious about it. Were Shiv not in favour of adoption, he could have refused outright. After all at the end of the day, a child is not a toy and the responsibility of a child has to be borne by both.

These are two happy individuals who thrive on each other's support and companionship and want to do right by the world.Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LauraMumamBruce_LAashima.adi2512anshurg5aparnauma

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Keeping all things apart kab kyun kaise

one more AnSh scenario

Amol needs to have a bath A trying to get him to remove his clothes he will not

Shiv will come and see this

Father son naino ki bhasha

Shiv ask Anandi to turn around Anandi what? AnSh naino ki bhasha

She turns around Shiv get him out of his clothes and wraps a towel around him and takes him for his bath

Getting dressed again the same; making hair too A is making his hair chappat like mummas good boy he no like Shiv makes his hair

A feels bad as for Amol not connecting to her but very happy for Shiv Amol connection Shiv consoles her Maybe speaks with Amol

======

God knows what will CVs show us if they can't off screen zindabad like yesterday afternoon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamgeet005pandeypriya03

pandeypriya03
pandeypriya03

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chahanya

one more AnSh scenario

She turns around Shiv get him out of his clothes and wraps a towel around him and takes him for his bath

Getting dressed again the same; making hair too A is making his hair chappat like mummas good boy he no like Shiv makes his hair

A feels bad as for Amol not connecting to her but very happy for Shiv Amol connection Shiv consoles her Maybe speaks with Amol

======

God knows what will CVs show us if they can't off screen zindabad like yesterday afternoon

imagination its look pretty
dekhne mil toh kitna aza aaye

even i liked your yday thought also regrding anshMol

-------------------

do write os on ansh n amolSmile

Edited by pandeypriya03 - 10 January 2014 at 11:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LauraMumamadi2512

red-bird Senior Member
red-bird
red-bird

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chahanya

one more AnSh scenario

======

This  scene reminds me of one very nice FF that  an awesome writer was writing and has not given an update in a long time now...Smile  The name of that FF was something like...Agar Tum Na Hote...Big smile Love it!!

Edited by red-bird - 11 January 2014 at 12:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umamadi2512

pandeypriya03
pandeypriya03

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3LauraMumamAashima.RTeeadi2512

Go to top