Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Chahanya

Keeping all things apart kab kyun kaise

one more AnSh scenario

Amol needs to have a bath A trying to get him to remove his clothes he will not

Shiv will come and see this

Father son naino ki bhasha

Shiv ask Anandi to turn around Anandi what? AnSh naino ki bhasha

She turns around Shiv get him out of his clothes and wraps a towel around him and takes him for his bath

Getting dressed again the same; making hair too A is making his hair chappat like mummas good boy he no like Shiv makes his hair

A feels bad as for Amol not connecting to her but very happy for Shiv Amol connection Shiv consoles her Maybe speaks with Amol

======

God knows what will CVs show us if they can't off screen zindabad like yesterday afternoon

This  scene reminds me of one very nice FF that  an awesome writer was writing and has not given an update in a long time now...😊  The name of that FF was something like...Agar Tum Na Hote...😃 Love it!!

Edited by red-bird - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashimaahuja

Hi & bye AT.

Me gone mad...after watching those sbb/NN/sbs/bv episodes & segments ...i think the sherwani is not that bad😆 poor SRS & BS.

Now ARS will surely claim Shiv😆...what Sanchi will attain by doing all this bcoz her mother will not listen to her anyway & will harbor the attachment for her lost son .

Mahi is such a over actor...and those were not city celebrations.
BV should fire the Sherwani designer, set maker,decorater,  choreographer ASAP🤢

have u watched this NN segment of TR-KG ...the boy has made PY his frnd on the first day of shoot itself...so like his onscreen father🤣 & then his poems❤️

Me made something
do watch if u have some time😊

bold - was also surprised with this statement-- dunno whether it is the writing/direction or combination of both-- but BV has managed to give the best of kids scenes - so different from the usual ones-- nandu-mannu playing scene and then both grabbing roti - is so fresh in my memory..

am hoping that the trend continues with Ansh and Amol
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RTee

Many times people harbour desires, wishes, a need to do something that remain dormant. One wants to do things but not take the first step. Or maybe the situation has not presented itself. This could be in the personal or professional sphere of life. 

A slight push, a helping hand, companionship of a like minded individual often help in bringing these dormant desires to the fore.

I feel that in Shiv's case this is what has happened. He is no different from Anandi. He too could have in his heart felt right about adoption in general but this was not a priority. Anandi has always taken the bull by the horn. She voiced her inner desire to adopt first after visiting orphanage. This desire was not in conflict with Shiv's innermost feelings. He was open to it. 😊

His question to her that "would she not like her own child first" was just to ensure that Anandi was serious about it. Were Shiv not in favour of adoption, he could have refused outright. After all at the end of the day, a child is not a toy and the responsibility of a child has to be borne by both.

These are two happy individuals who thrive on each other's support and companionship and want to do right by the world.😳

Arti.,

A BIG 🤗 for this.

I loved your thoughts as in your other post, as to what would have happened from the morning till night. Embarrassed

and reg, the austerity of Shiv, yeah - those are the characteristics we love about SRS IAS., the way we would like to see a person of authority. Its truly a well thought out character of BV.
adi2512 thumbnail

Hi & bye AT.

Me gone mad...after watching those sbb/NN/sbs/bv episodes & segments ...i think the sherwani is not that bad😆 poor SRS & BS.

Now ARS will surely claim Shiv😆...what Sanchi will attain by doing all this bcoz her mother will not listen to her anyway & will harbor the attachment for her lost son .

Mahi is such a over actor...and those were not city celebrations.
BV should fire the Sherwani designer, set maker,decorater,  choreographer ASAP🤢

have u watched this NN segment of TR-KG ...the boy has made PY his frnd on the first day of shoot itself...so like his onscreen father🤣 & then his poems❤️

Me made something

Couldn't open the video. 😔
What's there in this ?..

Will watch your VM in a while..😳

adi2512 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: umam

bold - was also surprised with this statement-- dunno whether it is the writing/direction or combination of both-- but BV has managed to give the best of kids scenes - so different from the usual ones-- nandu-mannu playing scene and then both grabbing roti - is so fresh in my memory..

am hoping that the trend continues with Ansh and Amol

@ bold - Who said this Gowri ...?..😕

--------------------

BV always had a knack when it comes to direction with kids. Really hopeful AnSh + Amol scenes will come out good.
adi2512 thumbnail

Me made something

Ashima.,

The VM is sooo sweet...
Anandi is too cute...😳
mann mein ladoo phooting moments for Shiv...😆

Oh God., now a days, each and every of nice romantic songs fit them...😆 
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@adi thanks for watching & appreciating😃
One can easily make an sketch of my personality seeing my song selections😆

that video is of NewsNation...some masti of TR-KG where TR said that KG has made PY his frnd on the first day of shoot itself😆
then intro & poem session of KG.⭐️

adi2512 thumbnail

that video is of NewsNation...some masti of TR-KG where TR said that KG has made PY his frnd on the first day of shoot itself😆

Amazed how such peppy songs also fit AnSh...😳
Thank you., for showing this...😃

---------------

Surprised at the comparison...😆

I'am not able to open the video - dunno why 😕
Is there any other way to see this...?
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely VM Aashima. Had another one of those "I have fallen in love again with AnSh" after seeing the VM.👏

Here are two songs heard recently that can also be fitted to VMs for AnSh
A) mujhe kitna pyaar hai tumse, apne hi DIL se poocho tum...
B) aaj madhosh hua jaaye re, mera mann, mera Mann, mera mann

The news nation clip is lovely too. Lots of bonding going on for the long haul.😳

@priya thanks for the AnSh dance link. Both are doing a great job. Third dance togrther in under a month. Unlike the news promos, this one affirms that Shivjee has indeed learnt dancing😆