Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh AT: 209 "" ultimate winners "" (Page 136)

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL

Tina...

Yeh toh hadh ho gayi...LOL

Isn't any one else mad too ...LOL

----------------

AnSh...Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsRTee

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Okies back to the episode  the name of the AT  such a poetic justice it is ...Johnny's papa gave him the ultimate award and made him the ultimate winner.  He not only got Amol but a anmol gift too from his dad.
Maybe it looks like I'm reading qasida (poetry of praise)   of  Anup but genuinely I'm impressed with the man & his thinking.

I am quite impressed with Shiv's biological family  & baaki saab Dead   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umam

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Okies back to the episode  the name of the AT  such a poetic justice it is ...Johnny's papa gave him the ultimate award and made him the ultimate winner.  He not only got Amol but a anmol gift too from his dad.
Maybe it looks like I'm reading qasida (poetry of praise)   of  Anup but genuinely I'm impressed with the man & his thinking.

But am' disappointed he may not be the one to bell Sa...Ouch

Chalo...Its been very late tonight...
will go sleep..

GN / GD...Embarrassed

Edited by adi2512 - 14 January 2014 at 1:18pm

5cents

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

LOL LOL

Tina...

----------------

AnSh...Heart

LOL LOL  we missioners were spell bound with the glory Tongue

we were all so shocked to react.  Initially  I had not even noticed it but then ill-fitting dress & illuminating   discussion started happening then we all payed attention and we had said we'll do a petition for longer shirts on tracks LOL
Editing ki jai ho Angry Dead costumes no comments they shd all be put  under scissors Dead

RTeeadi2512

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL

Tina...

----------------

AnSh...Heart

LOL LOL  we missioners were spell bound with the glory Tongue

we were all so shocked to react.  Initially  I had not even noticed it but then ill-fitting dress & illuminating   discussion started happening then we all payed attention and we had said we'll do a petition for longer shirts on tracks LOL
Editing ki jai ho Angry Dead costumes no comments they shd all be put  under scissors Dead

@ bold - All I can say is Bechari Ajee and us viewers...LOL

Bye...GN..

5cents

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

But am' disappointed he may not be the one to bell Sa...Ouch

Chalo...Its been very late tonight...
will go sleep..

GN / GD...Embarrassed

Well,  I  think that it is PS's  plan to make Anup fix SA  but PB & his butting in these days are beyond meOuch

Chalo GN happy sweet huggy dreams Heart

I'll also need to get back to work. 

umamadi2512

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chahanya

Originally posted by RTee

Here is another story involving Amol. This one was begging to be told ever since I set my eyes on Amol. It had to be told before Amol set foot for good in KB. A hasty effort. I normally never write in first person. But this story could not be otherwise.Embarrassed

For love of AnSh and now Amol

Hopes and dreams of a 6 year old

My name is Bablu, I am 6 years old and I am an orphan. I was recently brought to Udaipur. They said that I would like Udaipur. But they did not see my tears on leaving my friends behind. 

Ever since I know, I have lived in a house with many children older and younger. All of them could walk, run and jump but I couldn't. They told me my legs were weak. I had to be carried or wheeled. This is why I never had many close friends except Rani. We were both 3.

"Orphan, what does it mean", I had once asked the Aunty who looked after us in Jaipur. She  told me that it was someone who had no mother and father. I looked at her blankly. "What was that" I questioned, but she sushed me aside.  My eyes had so many questions but no answers. 

I would see many children leave this big house never to return. But not me. They told us that their new mothers and fathers had taken them. I waited for my turn. It never came. Grown up men and women would come, look at my legs and silently say no. They thought I didn't notice. 

One day Rani left too. That night I cried myself to sleep. 

When Rani visited us some months later, she told tales of the wonderful life she had and how much her mother and father loved her, I felt happy for her but there was no excitement in me. I knew I would never experience this joy. I channelled all my energy into the one thing that I loved. Drawing. 

In Udaipur, one day a grown up man and woman walked in. I glanced up out of curiosity. There was something different about them. Suddenly both looked at me. I felt shy and looked down. They were talking to Aunty about me. I could sense it. Aunty called her Anandi Shekhar and him Mr. Shivraj Shekhar.

While I was being wheeled outside, the man and woman stopped me. The man was strong and he tenderly stroked my face. The woman hugged me. She smelt of fresh flowers. Her eyes were wet on seeing me. I wished I could remain in her arms always. But I knew this was wishful thinking. I stared at them blankly.

Sonali aunty told me that I would soon have my own mother and father. I did not believe her. These things did not happen to me. 

She and my Aunty took me to a large house. It was decked up like in fairy tales. Everyone was singing and dancing. The music was catchy and I too ached to dance. But this was not my destiny.

Inside I saw Anandi and Shivraj Shekhar. They almost cried on seeing me. Were THEY going to adopt me. I dared not hope. 

Sonali Aunty told them that I would be theirs. My name would be Amol. Priceless. I heard but could not react. My heart filled with dread. Was this a dream?

Suddenly I was the centre of attention. There were so many people. All were staring at me, ruffling my hair, caressing my face. I wanted to hide somewhere but there was no place to go. I felt all alone.

Anandi and Shivraj Shekhar came out of nowhere and enveloped me in their arms. Had they sensed my unease. I too wanted to put my little arms around them but had no courage. 

Finally  a ray of hope was beginning to shine in my heart. I felt sheltered from the ills of the world and felt that one day I could trust them with my little secrets. But that was still a long way off. This was just the first step in that journey.

All I knew at this moment was that in their arms I felt safe. I felt I was finally home. 

Simply beautiful

This is what they should show Amol's feelings.

I generally don't have time to go back & read At pages  but today thx to gray's anatomy I found this lovely piece. AWWW
Arti, this is just so so sweet and touching.Heart  I'm sure Amol is going through these feelings n emotions right now. ... I'm this lucky to have my own mama papa?  Magic it is for him ...the kid on sc is doing it just so well.  His emotions n  feeling are all trapped in his silent eyes and faint smile.   AnSh's love and affection will fill his life with vibrant colors and  make him bloom  to full glory  Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdumamRTee

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Night Suit  cheer haran special edition last partEmbarrassedLOL

Muni badnaam hue tere liye GNS  WackoOuch

After doing the cherharan  of GNS & its role and significance in life of AnSh we have come to the conclusion that SRS needs to suit up & cover all enuff sweet taste of liberty  by the single knit single yarn  flimsy NS Ouch

Gray, navy , black, brown  ...color is of no relevance but NS & its downing glory has made us At  Girls  FURIOUS. Angry
The faded glory  of  NS just Dead ...it has made us all morally  bankrupt Embarrassed LOL  and  it is about time   SRS should start wearing a NIGHTGOWN on top of the NS Embarrassed  for our sanity.  We are dazzling with such  clarity please  no more illumination  for us. we need to salvaged from the eye torture of ill  fitting faded NS  ASAP.

This is our anniversary gift to SRS ...

It is about time that you cover up for us audiences... enuff  liberty  now time for justice . Enjoy the warmth of robe with warmth of Aji  TongueEmbarrassed

It was nice to see the set of old collector sa's house in Jaitser Big smile
It brought back few memories Embarrassed

using my time so productively Wacko  working from home ki side effect Embarrassed

Edited by 5cents - 14 January 2014 at 3:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdLauraMumamanshurg5RTeeadi2512aparnauma

Go to top