Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh AT: 209 "" ultimate winners "" (Page 109)

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Leaps in BV are very subjective. This has been shown in the past. Else how would AnSh be celebrating their first ann. after 9 months leap and two deliveries at two different times by two diff peeps.Star
Here leap will be for the BH folks. I think they themselves are tired of the hospital bed.

In KB acclimatization of Amol by Shiv and Anandi will continue as if there was no leap anywhere. (fingers crossed) Day Dreaming

What may be leap for one could be a moment in time for another. It is all a matter of perspective (director's and writer's) .Wacko

So no point fretting over it.Big smile. Tighten your seat belts sit back and enjoy.

Yeah...it will all be easy, if we imagine, KB is on Earth and BH is in Saturn or Pluto...and the families use rockets to travel to and fro...Geek Wacko

Now., there's science fiction too in BV...Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LAashima.RTee-FreeLancer-

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Why can't they understand that they are losing out on viewers who have been with them for more than 5 years?

All the people who have been watching this show since beginning don't seem to be able to connect with the Shekhars apart from Mr&Mrs Shiv Raj Shekhar.

Why can't the Rangeela man get that into his head?

BH track is ruined by pregnancy AnSh track with excessive focus on KB

If he wants to end the show just why doesn't he do that instead of ruining the show?

@bold Aparna, perhaps they have been wanting to lose these viewers. But we also are like little leeches. Firmly and tightly holding on to our preyLOL (BV) sucking its blood out. They have no choice but to keep feeding our appetite for more with whatever drivel they can find. Unfortunately this drivel is better than the delicacies being served at other places.

Though I can tell you that there is a lot of tasty food to be had here if only they want to serve it.Wink

Anandi and Shiv realllyyy ROCKHeartHeartHeart

Edited by RTee - 14 January 2014 at 2:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LumamAashima.adi2512-FreeLancer-aparnauma

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged

hello ATLOL

Edited by aashimaahuja - 14 January 2014 at 2:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeadi2512blushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashimaahuja

hello ATLOL
Did this become AT for KB parivar too????
Why posting pictures of them?
Who is interested in them?
AnSh are not like this husband and wife.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umamblushing

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Ok girls...Il make it easierEmbarrassed...date with the update...

Balika vadhu 18th May 2013 written episode

Anandi talks with Dadisa on the phone, and Dadisa is very happy. Anandi asks her how is she. Dadisa says now as you're back.. we all are fine. She tells Anandi, you could have called at least. Anandi says, what do you think I didn't miss you all? Dadisa says that can never happen. Dadisa says then tells her that Jagya left gifts there.. and how Sanchi took Jagya out. Anandi gets surprised. Dadisa says, even I didn't believe, but Jagya told me how she took care of him. Anandi says, I am happy knowing Jagya liked Udhaipur. Dadisa asks her when she is coming to Jaitsar..and says, when you come, I will give you a good news. Anandi asks what good news? Dadisa says, that I will tell when you come here.. can't say on the phone. Anandi says, okay I will talk with Shiv.

Shiv enters and says so you going Jaitsar tomorrow. Anandi says, it's not good to listen others conversations. Shiv says, I just listening my wife's and dadisa's conversation. He gives her permissions, but Anandi says, we just came back from Kashmir, and if I leave again.. family may not like it. Shiv says, no one will have any problem.. but still if you want, then I can talk with them.

++++++++++++++++++++
All ul need to do is find the 'food' from the above two parasTongueLOL...go for itTongue

its like an open book examWink
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

couldnt resist the discussion - well yeah, BV is screwing up on Ansh story for the sillies...buildups lack in Ansh related tracks - neither did the sailaab have the required buildup nor did the Sorry mission - its sheer power of good looks and chemistry which is pulling the Ansh scenes...they look great together and that is what works for them, plus all the past good work...

NGO phuski, a wasted diwali, a stupid inclusion of new character, a messed up past track of S, and now a hurried adoption...

whats important is that even with all the mess...the ones that appeal the most is Ansh...inspite of more concentration on everything else around

though, I have to mention that DS-J scenes off late are becoming my fav though in the epis - even the precap DS-J scene...very powerful...generally, I fast forward scenes, when other characters are there in precap, with Ansh, to watch Ansh...but I went back again and again to first watch DS-J and then followed it up with Ansh...if only Ansh were around DS and J - what impact it would make...4 central characters...all powerfully written, powerfully executed...Day Dreaming

++++++++++++++
Anyway, even with all the weaknesses, loopholes, BV is still much better than the rest...they are lacking a strong conceptual drama right now...if they have that ...nothing can stop itSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LumamAashima.adi2512RTeeaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Originally posted by aparnauma

Why can't they understand that they are losing out on viewers who have been with them for more than 5 years?

All the people who have been watching this show since beginning don't seem to be able to connect with the Shekhars apart from Mr&Mrs Shiv Raj Shekhar.

Why can't the Rangeela man get that into his head?

BH track is ruined by pregnancy AnSh track with excessive focus on KB

If he wants to end the show just why doesn't he do that instead of ruining the show?

@bold Aparna, perhaps they have been wanting to lose these viewers. But we also are like little leeches. Firmly and tightly holding on to our preyLOL (BV) sucking its blood out. They have no choice but to keep feeding our appetite for more with whatever drivel they can find. Unfortunately this drivel is better than the delicacies being served at other places.

Though I can tell you that there is a lot of tasty food to be had here if only they want to serve it.Wink

Anandi and Shiv realllyyy ROCKHeartHeartHeart
True.They are capable of serving a lot of stuff lot tastier than this if they are allowed to or if they want to.
Why can't they create drama to show the eskimo brothers and eskimo sisters instead?Thta will definitely be lot more interesting than KB nonsense if they are really interested in showing drama.
They created so much out of nothing like Sanchi.They can do that with Eskimos too.TongueLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdAashima.Bruce_Lumamadi2512RTeeblushing-FreeLancer-

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Hiral...

Thank You...Hug

------------

Now, I'll look up for food for thought...LOL

---------------

AnSh...Heart