Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Chahanya

Simply beautiful

This is what they should show Amol's feelings.

I generally don't have time to go back & read At pages  but today thx to gray's anatomy I found this lovely piece. AWWW
Arti, this is just so so sweet and touching.❀️  I'm sure Amol is going through these feelings n emotions right now. ... I'm this lucky to have my own mama papa?  Magic it is for him ...the kid on sc is doing it just so well.  His emotions n  feeling are all trapped in his silent eyes and faint smile.   AnSh's love and affection will fill his life with vibrant colors and  make him bloom  to full glory  ❀️
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Night Suit  cheer haran special edition last partπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Muni badnaam hue tere liye GNS 

After doing the cherharan  of GNS & its role and significance in life of AnSh we have come to the conclusion that SRS needs to suit up & cover all enuff sweet taste of liberty  by the single knit single yarn  flimsy NS

Gray, navy , black, brown  ...color is of no relevance but NS & its downing glory has made us At  Girls  FURIOUS. 😑
The faded glory  of  NS just 🀒 ...it has made us all morally  bankrupt 😳 πŸ˜†  and  it is about time   SRS should start wearing a NIGHTGOWN on top of the NS 😳  for our sanity.  We are dazzling with such  clarity please  no more illumination  for us. we need to salvaged from the eye torture of ill  fitting faded NS  ASAP.

This is our anniversary gift to SRS ...

It is about time that you cover up for us audiences... enuff  liberty  now time for justice . Enjoy the warmth of robe with warmth of Aji  πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

It was nice to see the set of old collector sa's house in Jaitser πŸ˜ƒ
It brought back few memories 😳

using my time so productively   working from home ki side effect 😳

Edited by 5cents - 10 years ago
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

I generally don't have time to go back & read At pages  but today thx to gray's anatomy I found this lovely piece. AWWW
Arti, this is just so so sweet and touching.❀️  I'm sure Amol is going through these feelings n emotions right now. ... I'm this lucky to have my own mama papa?  Magic it is for him ...the kid on sc is doing it just so well.  His emotions n  feeling are all trapped in his silent eyes and faint smile.   AnSh's love and affection will fill his life with vibrant colors and  make him bloom  to full glory  ❀️

So happy I snuck a peek in at this moment.  Especially since I rarely go back and read previous pages.  Hopefully AT makers will not danda maro me.  πŸ˜›

Arti, great work   πŸ‘  Loved how you took on Amol's perspective on the change his life is going through and how he is questioning the reality of it all.  Is this happening or is it my imagination?  Am I really going to be part of a family and have my own parents.  β€οΈ
Payali09 thumbnail
LOL, now even the CS's NS is not being spared!  Bechara trying to romance biwi and is instead being reprimanded for fashion choices by the AT wasis.  πŸ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Were they complaining about the NS or were they checking out what is inside the NS? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Payali09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Were they complaining about the NS or were they checking out what is inside the NS? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

That is what I don't understand  πŸ˜›

Based on the last few pages, sleeves should be longer and fabric thicker...Tina even suggested a robe.  Are they trying to cover him up more???  πŸ˜²

Surely that would make the kapda phadoing more difficult  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
red-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Morning All πŸ˜ƒ Happy Wednesday πŸ˜›

Watched the episode...omg ! whatever the KB Clan was thinking...calling every few minutes...it was funny but really not even funny...loved the variety of expressions of Dearest Hubby Darling's face...starting with smiling, then slightly annoyed and then fully irritated by the constant disturbances ...πŸ˜† And Anandi's expressions...million dollars one!!

The CP-Beta scene was really beautiful...and touching ...loved it πŸ˜› 

SA will never get better...because the family does not even want to do anything about her rude and bad behavior...time and again same thing but no action from family

LOVED the HUG and if YadavJi does not show a continuation of this HUG tomorrow...I will not be a Happy Camper at all...😑  I hope and pray to Almighty that he does not end the 1st Anniv celebration right here where the hug ended tonight...Please Dear God...show something ...anything with Ansh 😳

❀️Ansh Foreva...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Payali09

That is what I don't understand  πŸ˜›

Based on the last few pages, sleeves should be longer and fabric thicker...Tina even suggested a robe.  Are they trying to cover him up more???  πŸ˜²

Surely that would make the kapda phadoing more difficult  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Well  some people were actually checking out what is inside  while the other people assumed that they were checking out what is coveringπŸ˜†
Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: anjali_pi

Synopsis
15th Jan Wednesday 2014

Sanchi comes and apologizes to the family members which has been suggested to her by Saurabh. She pretends that she is guilty.

Shiv and Anandi completes formalities to adopt Amol.
Amol is left emotional as he is getting separated from his friends at orphangae and entering a totally new family.

Kalyani and Bhairon at godown catch hold of Gajendra( a male worker) trying to molest Vimla( female co-worker).Kalyani pacifies Vimala as Gajendra is dragged away by cops.

Amol enters KB and is welcomed by the family. All are happy.

16th Jan Thursday 2014

Anandi shows photo album to Amol to explain him his new relations.
The gyneac tells Jagiya in personal that things are not shaping good for Ganga. Threat on her life is building up.

Shiv and Anandi try to make Amol comfortable in the new setup.

We take one and half month time transition.

The Maharastrian women walks in. Kalyani tells the plan about Ganga's Godbharai to the Jaitser family.
Anoop receives a letter regarding that he will be awarded a gallantry award.
Kalyani calls up KB to invite the women for Ganga's Godbharai.

Sanchi tells she wants to apologize all at Jaitsar and be a part of Godbharai function. All are left thoughtful.

Editing -
17th Jan Friday 2014

Anandi shares her concern about Sanchi's participation in Ganga's Godbharai with Shiv but is positive that things will fall in place. 
The women from the Shekhar family arrive for the Godbharai celebrations at Jaitsar. Sanchi apologizes to Kalyani and then Sumitra. Both bless her.Sanchi now tells that she wants to meet Ganga and apologize her as well. Kalyani is taken aback.

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
GM AT-
NS discussions- Better i do this - -

Big realizations for me -πŸ˜†