am' choked with emotions right now...

Its wonderful...⭐️

---------------

AnSh & Amol ..❤️
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful Arti..

I do hope they show such turmoil in Amol. But, bacha is too young to show such emotions I think..
Edited by dixie123 - 10 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ aarti...wow Amol ki baatein...

wow...I so wana see AnSh Amol bond...

but these CV pouring water that too cold water 
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: RTee

Here is another story involving Amol. This one was begging to be told ever since I set my eyes on Amol. It had to be told before Amol set foot for good in KB. A hasty effort. I normally never write in first person. But this story could not be otherwise.😳. 

For love of AnSh and now Amol

Hopes and dreams of a 6 year old

My name is Bablu, I am 6 years old and I am an orphan. I was recently brought to Udaipur. They said that I would like Udaipur. But they did not see my tears on leaving my friends behind. 

Ever since I know, I have lived in a house with many children older and younger. All of them could walk, run and jump but I couldn't. They told me my legs were weak. I had to be carried or wheeled. This is why I never had many close friends except Rani. We were both 3.

"Orphan, what does it mean", I had once asked the Aunty who looked after us in Jaipur. She  told me that it was someone who had no mother and father. I looked at her blankly. "What was that" I questioned, but she sushed me aside.  My eyes had so many questions but no answers. 

I would see many children leave this big house never to return. But not me. They told us that their new mothers and fathers had taken them. I waited for my turn. It never came. Grown up men and women would come, look at my legs and silently say no. They thought I didn't notice. 

One day Rani left too. That night I cried myself to sleep. 

When Rani visited us some months later, she told tales of the wonderful life she had and how much her mother and father loved her, I felt happy for her but there was no excitement in me. I knew I would never experience this joy. I channelled all my energy into the one thing that I loved. Drawing. 

In Udaipur, one day a grown up man and woman walked in. I glanced up out of curiosity. There was something different about them. Suddenly both looked at me. I felt shy and looked down. They were talking to Aunty about me. I could sense it. Aunty called her Anandi Shekhar and him Mr. Shivraj Shekhar.

While I was being wheeled outside, the man and woman stopped me. The man was strong and he tenderly stroked my face. The woman hugged me. She smelt of fresh flowers. Her eyes were wet on seeing me. I wished I could remain in her arms always. But I knew this was wishful thinking. I stared at them blankly.

Sonali aunty told me that I would soon have my own mother and father. I did not believe her. These things did not happen to me. 

She and my Aunty took me to a large house. It was decked up like in fairy tales. Everyone was singing and dancing. The music was catchy and I too ached to dance. But this was not my destiny.

Inside I saw Anandi and Shivraj Shekhar. They almost cried on seeing me. Were THEY going to adopt me. I dared not hope. 

Sonali Aunty told them that I would be theirs. My name would be Amol. Priceless. I heard but could not react. My heart filled with dread. Was this a dream?

Suddenly I was the centre of attention. There were so many people. All were staring at me, ruffling my hair, caressing my face. I wanted to hide somewhere but there was no place to go. I felt all alone.

Anandi and Shivraj Shekhar came out of nowhere and enveloped me in their arms. Had they sensed my unease. I too wanted to put my little arms around them but had no courage. 

Finally  a ray of hope was beginning to shine in my heart. I felt sheltered from the ills of the world and felt that one day I could trust them with my little secrets. But that was still a long way off. This was just the first step in that journey.

All I knew at this moment was that in their arms I felt safe. I felt I was finally home. 

Simply beautiful

This is what they should show Amol's feelings.

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yah I think Uma ur rht 

AnSh over excited...I think seeing confuse Amol 😕  A and Shiv will be clam down slow down...😆

like Shiv said and A said too they are grown up  now 😆

ok peeps good nt 

kal mood hoga toh scene upload warna bhool jao 😆

Tina ke Grey post ka intezaar karo 😉
Edited by blushing - 10 years ago
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mahaarey hivdhey mein jaagi dhaunkani
Rae chandaa main thaari chandni
Maney daaman mein baandhi khusi
Rae jhoom, jhoom, jhoom jhoom baa jhoom!

============

Is this a comedy scene or romantic scene-😡

precap anandi ghagra is that diwali bahi dhooj one na- 
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@anjali

Yes MS is makar sankranti

I would love to see AnShMol during MS but even if social message ke liye professional Mr. and Mrs. SRS do something toh I would be one happy person

+++++

Just like they took the first step and asked her not to take pallu at home could not they pack a nightie for her

When they were packing for Kashmir Meenu and Ira were there they must have seen her pack kapde ka kuch or she snuck it in baad mein or he snuck it in

Shiv should give her a single piece nightie not anything flimsy ya netty uss line mein but a satin one or so many good available

Basant can give toh Shiv kyun nahi???

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma, Aditi, Nivi, Chahat for appreciating this small effort towards understanding Amol. 
AnSh rock
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Arti,
          Amazing, ⭐️

You captured little Amol's feelings perfectly.😛

His eyes seem to hide many emotions.

---------------------------
Ansh ⭐️

Aditi GN😊
. Edited by anshurg5 - 10 years ago