RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: adi2512

Arti.,

Isn't this navy blue..?..πŸ˜•

Also., what do you remember...around HM time...?..πŸ˜†

Hiral.,

The pic you've posted is the scene where he surprises A with HM tickets right ?...or is it anything else...?

You are right Uma, that was navy blue. Let us wait for Tina to do a full post mortem of the grey one. We may be wiser by tomorrow.😊

Around the HM time, will get back to you on it later...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RTee

πŸ˜† Will look it up Hiral. Is it something that can be safely used for a quiz answer?⭐️

@anjali Both Uma and I need help here to locate this scene.

Btw why is everyone upset about the KB folks ringing up AnSh in the hotel roomπŸ˜•πŸ˜†. 

Isn't this their first marriage anniversary. πŸ˜ƒ

What have they not been doing last one year in KB that they can do only in this lake palace room for Daddu to get his sone ki seedi?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Anjali...Yeah...Me and Arti, need HELP...πŸ˜†

Arti.,

They would be doing alright...πŸ˜›
But the point is, we will be denied of a peep here too., where there could be a chance...πŸ˜†
adi2512 thumbnail

Leaps in BV are very subjective. This has been shown in the past. Else how would AnSh be celebrating their first ann. after 9 months leap and two deliveries at two different times by two diff peeps.⭐️

Here leap will be for the BH folks. I think they themselves are tired of the hospital bed.

In KB acclimatization of Amol by Shiv and Anandi will continue as if there was no leap anywhere. (fingers crossed) 

What may be leap for one could be a moment in time for another. It is all a matter of perspective (director's and writer's) .

So no point fretting over it.πŸ˜ƒ. Tighten your seat belts sit back and enjoy.

Yeah...it will all be easy, if we imagine, KB is on Earth and BH is in Saturn or Pluto...and the families use rockets to travel to and fro...πŸ€“ Wacko

Now., there's science fiction too in BV...πŸ€ͺ
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

Why can't they understand that they are losing out on viewers who have been with them for more than 5 years?

All the people who have been watching this show since beginning don't seem to be able to connect with the Shekhars apart from Mr&Mrs Shiv Raj Shekhar.

Why can't the Rangeela man get that into his head?

BH track is ruined by pregnancy AnSh track with excessive focus on KB

If he wants to end the show just why doesn't he do that instead of ruining the show?

@bold Aparna, perhaps they have been wanting to lose these viewers. But we also are like little leeches. Firmly and tightly holding on to our preyπŸ˜† (BV) sucking its blood out. They have no choice but to keep feeding our appetite for more with whatever drivel they can find. Unfortunately this drivel is better than the delicacies being served at other places.

Though I can tell you that there is a lot of tasty food to be had here if only they want to serve it.πŸ˜‰

Anandi and Shiv realllyyy ROCK❀️❀️❀️
Edited by RTee - 10 years ago
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hello ATπŸ˜†
Edited by aashimaahuja - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: aashimaahuja

hello ATπŸ˜†

Did this become AT for KB parivar too????
Why posting pictures of them?
Who is interested in them?
AnSh are not like this husband and wife.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Ok girls...Il make it easier😳...date with the update...

Balika vadhu 18th May 2013 written episode

Anandi talks with Dadisa on the phone, and Dadisa is very happy. Anandi asks her how is she. Dadisa says now as you're back.. we all are fine. She tells Anandi, you could have called at least. Anandi says, what do you think I didn't miss you all? Dadisa says that can never happen. Dadisa says then tells her that Jagya left gifts there.. and how Sanchi took Jagya out. Anandi gets surprised. Dadisa says, even I didn't believe, but Jagya told me how she took care of him. Anandi says, I am happy knowing Jagya liked Udhaipur. Dadisa asks her when she is coming to Jaitsar..and says, when you come, I will give you a good news. Anandi asks what good news? Dadisa says, that I will tell when you come here.. can't say on the phone. Anandi says, okay I will talk with Shiv.

Shiv enters and says so you going Jaitsar tomorrow. Anandi says, it's not good to listen others conversations. Shiv says, I just listening my wife's and dadisa's conversation. He gives her permissions, but Anandi says, we just came back from Kashmir, and if I leave again.. family may not like it. Shiv says, no one will have any problem.. but still if you want, then I can talk with them.

++++++++++++++++++++
All ul need to do is find the 'food' from the above two parasπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...go for itπŸ˜›

its like an open book examπŸ˜‰
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

couldnt resist the discussion - well yeah, BV is screwing up on Ansh story for the sillies...buildups lack in Ansh related tracks - neither did the sailaab have the required buildup nor did the Sorry mission - its sheer power of good looks and chemistry which is pulling the Ansh scenes...they look great together and that is what works for them, plus all the past good work...

NGO phuski, a wasted diwali, a stupid inclusion of new character, a messed up past track of S, and now a hurried adoption...

whats important is that even with all the mess...the ones that appeal the most is Ansh...inspite of more concentration on everything else around

though, I have to mention that DS-J scenes off late are becoming my fav though in the epis - even the precap DS-J scene...very powerful...generally, I fast forward scenes, when other characters are there in precap, with Ansh, to watch Ansh...but I went back again and again to first watch DS-J and then followed it up with Ansh...if only Ansh were around DS and J - what impact it would make...4 central characters...all powerfully written, powerfully executed...

++++++++++++++
Anyway, even with all the weaknesses, loopholes, BV is still much better than the rest...they are lacking a strong conceptual drama right now...if they have that ...nothing can stop it😊
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@bold Aparna, perhaps they have been wanting to lose these viewers. But we also are like little leeches. Firmly and tightly holding on to our preyπŸ˜† (BV) sucking its blood out. They have no choice but to keep feeding our appetite for more with whatever drivel they can find. Unfortunately this drivel is better than the delicacies being served at other places.

Though I can tell you that there is a lot of tasty food to be had here if only they want to serve it.πŸ˜‰

Anandi and Shiv realllyyy ROCK❀️❀️❀️

True.They are capable of serving a lot of stuff lot tastier than this if they are allowed to or if they want to.
Why can't they create drama to show the eskimo brothers and eskimo sisters instead?Thta will definitely be lot more interesting than KB nonsense if they are really interested in showing drama.
They created so much out of nothing like Sanchi.They can do that with Eskimos too.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
adi2512 thumbnail
Hiral...

Thank You...πŸ€—

------------

Now, I'll look up for food for thought...πŸ˜†

---------------

AnSh...❀️
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2